Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    he is ded live on
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
    he is ded live on
    It's OK with what you think !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    >_< *facepalm*

I can't believe your this stupid.

Thanks
    This is the most failed thread in this section, go fantasize about someone who isn't half plastic and realize you made a mistake when you opened this thread. Someone close this shit...

/THREAD
    [IMG]https://i958.photobucke*****m/albums/ae68/hilariousgifs9/hammer-time.gif[/IMG]

[img]https://************.com/sig/018/k00l.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >_< *facepalm*

I can't believe your this stupid.
    So, what you are trying to say is that you are a GENIUS AND INTELLIGENT ??? !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm trying to say if MJ was at your house you would let him fuck you.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    This is the most failed thread in this section, go fantasize about someone who isn't half plastic and realize you made a mistake when you opened this thread. Someone close this shit...

/THREAD
    Oh man, this is the peek of ignorance. Why you bother to come in the failed thread. You already posted 3-4 times here and got butt-kicked !!!

And you go on faces, so bad. I bet he is still pretty than you. And I don't care even if he had 99999999 surgeries. He was purposely infected by vitiligo to stop him, but he is not coward like you. For me he is a human being just like you and me. Its time for you people to realize who Mike really is, not the entertainer, but the man with his faults, his needs, his dreams, his desires and his truths. Nobody is perfect, he isn’t either. He had to play perfect for 45 years, that’s an impossible task and it's time we regard him and it’s time we see Michael, The Man, not the pop star.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    I'm trying to say if MJ was at your house you would let him fuck you.
    The award for the most ignorant person on this forum goes to you IDIOT !!!

Thanks
    Nobody in this entire thread has agreed with you.

Come here blanket let me spank it. NO NORMAL/SMART PERSON NAMES THERE CHILD BLANKET.

Last edited by Roar; 03-17-2010 at 07:34 AM.
    [IMG]https://i958.photobucke*****m/albums/ae68/hilariousgifs9/hammer-time.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    MJ, same rules apply in here, watch your double posting....

@ topic of Michael Being alive, It is a way (just like with Elvis, 2Pac, and so many others) for someone or a group of people to keep someone they enjoyed as a entertainer alive.

@MJ in regards to him being a person, fact is, you don't know him on a personal level (that's not to insult) all we know is what the media displays and what you (we) are told, if you think everything you hear on T.V is true, or even in the tons of research you may have done, then you are (could be) wrong, We can never really know anyone, only that they want to be seen as by themselves and as the media displays them, such is a life of a pop star.

In some cases the closet family and friends can't even know who you truly are. So to defend the person Micheal is misplaced, none of us (nor you ) know who the real person Micheal is, You would have never known him if he wasn't a pop star, so essentially through all your plights , you are defending the pop star Michael,

Just as a note, I must say I am a fan, me and my wife like Michael Jackson, He was indeed iconic , legendary and it up there, Elvis was the King of rock, and his fans wouldn't let him go, 2Pac the best of his time, and his fans still won't let the man rest, and now Michael jackson, the king of pop can't rest in piece.

Fact, the man has passed, it was his time, through means of his own, or the will of someone else, it was still his time,

Despite all the wrong he may or may not have done.
    he has passed and as a human being, let him rest

There is no hard evidence he is alive, just theory's based on mystery's that could be found in anyones death.

(this was not meant to offend anyone)

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    MJ, same rules apply in here, watch your double posting....

@ topic of Michael Being alive, It is a way (just like with Elvis, 2Pac, and so many others) for someone or a group of people to keep someone they enjoyed as a entertainer alive.

@MJ in regards to him being a person, fact is, you don't know him on a personal level (that's not to insult) all we know is what the media displays and what you (we) are told, if you think everything you hear on T.V is true, or even in the tons of research you may have done, then you are (could be) wrong, We can never really know anyone, only that they want to be seen as by themselves and as the media displays them, such is a life of a pop star.

In some cases the closet family and friends can't even know who you truly are. So to defend the person Micheal is misplaced, none of us (nor you ) know who the real person Micheal is, You would have never known him if he wasn't a pop star, so essentially through all your plights , you are defending the pop star Michael,

Just as a note, I must say I am a fan, me and my wife like Michael Jackson, He was indeed iconic , legendary and it up there, Elvis was the King of rock, and his fans wouldn't let him go, 2Pac the best of his time, and his fans still won't let the man rest, and now Michael jackson, the king of pop can't rest in piece.

Fact, the man has passed, it was his time, through means of his own, or the will of someone else, it was still his time,

Despite all the wrong he may or may not have done.
    he has passed and as a human being, let him rest

There is no hard evidence he is alive, just theory's based on mystery's that could be found in anyones death.

(this was not meant to offend anyone)
    @ Topic of MJ being A******
    Fact: Media never tells you the real story. They present what they are feeded. So, you never knew that they actually died or not. They are ready to say anything for money. Agree ??

@ I don't know him personally:
    Well, this is true that I don't know him personally but that doesn't mean I can't judge him !! Everybody reflects himself by his acts. I know you are better than average user here, because you don't use wrong words in the posts, your signature doesn't represent hater... etc.

Michael is a calm, meek and loving person. Can you tell me how many mainstream singers have sang songs like:
    We are the world, Earth Song, Cry, Black Or White, Childhood, Man In the Mirror, HIstory, Heal the world and Will you be there, etc... ??? Perhaps, No one !!!

Michael wants to change this world. Make it a better place....

Originally Posted By Michael Jackson
    The family bond has been broken. It's an outcry for attention why kids are going to school with guns. They want love, they want to be touched, they want to be held. With their busy off on their day job, and they leave them at home on the computer. And they're doing all kinds of crazy stuff, and that's destroying our world. We need to bond again.
    If we see Michael's life, we will see that he was sued badly by the media. I mean that's not a normal life of a pop star !! No trials against Madonna, not against Britney Spears. Why ?? Because they are permanent slaves of Illuminati !!!!!

Look how he kicked right on their face:

Michael actually committed a crime of being different, because that's what it has become now.
    Michael wanted his privacy. There's actually a song "Privacy".

So, we know him by his sayings, by his acts and his efforts.
    This isn't a crime to be a pop star and lead a normal life.

Many people on this forum say that 2pac is alive. I really don't know about 2pac and Elvis, so I won't comment without any research.

Fact: The man is alive. No grave, no real burial, no real funeral (nominated for best TV production. LOL) (all people laughing and having fun. WTH??? I am sorry but if my brother is lying in casket in front of me, then that scene will pull out the strings of my heart. So you're not telling me that family is involved in those who don't want the stars to rest in piece !!! ?? So this is a fact.)

We have to admit that everybody has to pass one day. Whether it is king of rock or king of pop !!! But Michael Jackson is still not dead. He is still alive. And the reasons are obvious !!!

***So my answer of him being guilty or not***
    As I said before, his personality, his songs and his efforts for the world are the best proof that he is innocent and has done nothing.

Michael Jackson Not Guilty On All Counts:

These are half theories, half facts. Actually theories came from these facts.
    And can you please post any mystery regarding the death of for example these stars:

Brittany Murphy - Died December 20
    Patrick Swayze - Died September 14
    Army Archerd - Died September 8
    Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein - Died August 28
    Les Paul - Died August 13
    Walter Cronkite - Died July 17
    Steve McNair - Died July 4
    Farrah Fawcett - Died June 25
    Ed McMahon - Died June 23

These people died in 2009.

I respect you Next, and I love the way you do programming in VB, but seriously I can't agree with what you said.

I am not here to dictate people. I came here for learning and sharing programming stuff. I thought it would be good to tell people about the facts. But look what I got back in return.....

I respect you all. And I also respect your opinion.
    Regards
    Last edited by MJLover; 03-17-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks
    Does that mean your leaving the forums?

Thanks
    i think not
    that video just has photoshop pics...
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    This thread got trolled hard LOL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_mode View Post
    i think not
    that video just has photoshop pics...
    Which video ???
    And if there are any, then photoshop is just used to compare pics !!

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast