Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't want to die. I will love to live forver !!
    So would I, doesn't mean when I die the world would call it a consipracy, there is a small handful of ppl in the world wouldnt want to live forever.
    Live forever does not = faking death, cause even if he did fake his death that has nothing to do with eternal life....

His brothers lived a long time with him, why just disguise story !! Why just that one !! ? It's not that Michael's whole life was in disguise !! You see he said he did that to avoid media !! So, if he is alive, he did this to avoid the preying eyes of media !!!!!!!!! This really makes sense. I don't know why ya not getting my point !!
    I understand your point, I disagree with it. your saying that because this story was told then you have provided definitive proof that Michael is alive, Im telling you it's nothing more then a story, his brother didn't say "to avoid media" a man told the story and has nothing to do with the after death at all .

If my uncle died, the one story I would tell over and over is the one that sticks in my mind, when I was 6 , my uncle came running out of his room with a scary mask and hand, I hit under the table for hours.... True story, If I told you that story after he died , would you assume that means I was trying to tell you he isn't dead...but in hiding? No of course not, but for MJ , you would assume.

@Doctor: Murray is symbolic for Michael Jackson. MJ was falsely accused, and convicted by the world due to the filthy games the media is playing. The exact same thing is happening to Murray now. HIStory is repeating itself.
    No it isn't cause this time, the man has died , and you should morn his death , and not hold on to something that isn't there, because you will be waiting an eternity and still never meet him until after death. Truth is truth.

Oh please you did what I was afraid of... You said it is a co-incidence !!
    Everything in this hoax it planned, as to the smallest detail. Laugh at me now, but I'm sure time will tell as to why June 14th was picked.
    There is no reason, it just happened, it's not a conspiracy, Your essentially accusing the courts of law as accomplices in fraud and falsifying gov't documents.

First two pictures are from the same place. i.e; Michael's trial !!!
    Yep, But different days, different necklace , different pins

Second: Dresses not same !!!
    yes they are the same, you can tell by the shoulder pads, lapel no lapel what...?
    Different lapels and the latest trial she is not wearing a lapell

You can see the lapel on the dress on Murray's trial also:
    Really.....? show me where...... Your just saying it , because if it isn't there, your whole theory is out the window...

and note to the above as well, not weraing a lapel and wearing a lapel doesn't make the dresses different, the dresses are still the same, lapel or not, lapels are accessories, she loves lapels, especially horse fly ones.

Could be the favorite color, but here it is chosen for a special purpose. When a clue is to be seen. Everything is studied minutely. If it is so obvious then it don't remain clue anymore !!!
    There are no clues, no offense MJL , outisde of this thread we get along , but I totally disagree with your "delusions", you are seeing clues that are not there, same thing happened with Elvis, and Two pack, where are they....?

The ear-rings on both trials are same !!
    So what, There are 100's of pictures with her wearing thos same earings, which shows me (as a logical thinker) that she likes the earings, it's not trial specific, it is "her specific" Same goes for that dress. . .
    I am thinking it is her trial dress,

During the trial where she got custody of micheals kids (different trial then the other two)
    Michael wasn't on trial here

Micheal Jackson was born Micheal Joseph Jackson

His son was born Micheal Joseph Jackson JR, in order to be a Junior your first last and middle names must be the same, IE My First name is rich last name same as fathers, middle different, this case, I am not a junior, So with that said,
    We now can agree that Micheal Jacksons middle name is Joseph
    Death Certificate , Look at the Middle name

So hmmmm, If you legally cannot change your middle name, then you are wrong again, his death certificate does say otherwise....

Balls in your court!

Last edited by NextGen1; 04-07-2010 at 08:09 PM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Actually you can legally change your middle name. But w/e point was proven.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    DOn't know if you can or can't really doesn't matter though, I was using his "law" against him

he said you can't, well if that's the case, he was born Michael Joseph Jackson and Died, Micheal Joseph jackson

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Again I am not surprised by your post, coz all you saying again is co-incidence co-incidence co-incidence co-incidence !!!!!!!!

If you've read my previous posts then you shouldn't have written:

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1
    DOn't know if you can or can't really doesn't matter though, I was using his "law" against him

he said you can't, well if that's the case, he was born Michael Joseph Jackson and Died, Micheal Joseph jackson
    Read my post here, I responded to you: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/39-enterta...ml#post1746486

And get this:

Double check the middle name in this image (passport). It's saying Michael Joe Jackson !!!!!!

@Dress: OK, leave the dress, you won't understand. It will take sometime. But I can't agree with you anymore that choosing 14th June was a co-incidence !!!!!!

World needs hard-evidence Next, Hard-Evidence !!!!!!!

You may go under the table again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post

:
    uh, it says Joe jackson both times. FAIL. You should look at your pics b4hand dumbass.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-08-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks
    Nice Find Empire.

He's a great performer but he died.
    I'm back.

Thanks
    Let's get some facts straight in chronological order in regard to the legal name issue. Here are some documents which MUST state your FULL LEGAL BIRTH name

We have a drivers license, issue in 1985, stating Michael JOE Jackson:

We have a passport, issued in 1987, stating Michael JOE Jackson:

We have a passport issued in 1993, stating Michael JOE Jackson:

We have a will, issued in 2002, stating Michael JOSEPH Jackson:

We have an indictment, issued in 2003, stating Michael JOE Jackson:

We have a verdict, issued in 2005, stating Michael JOE Jackson:

We have a death certificate, issued in 2009, stating Michael JOSEPH Jackson:

We have a video, containing a scene from The Jacksons, An American Dream, co produced by Jermaine Jackson, in which Katherine names her newborn son Michael JOE Jackson:

We have a video, in which TMZ confirms on September 3, 2009, that Michael Jackson's legal name is Michael JOE Jackson:

Conclusion: Michael Jackson's LEGAL name is Michael JOE Jackson. Therefor the will and death certificate are phonies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to *Mo* For This Useful Post:

MJLover (04-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *Mo* and MJL apperantly don't understand how the legal system actually works.

The certificate isn't false, and it IS certified by the United States government.

So, sorry buds, your lil entertainment tabloids kinda fail in comparison to the law.

Oh, before you start trying to diss the law, it was the same law that let MJ go when he was on trial. Fair is fair, eh?

He was born Joseph, he died Joseph. Simple is simple. But you guys always disregard logic, since your so paranoid.

You ever notice MJL, that maybe, just MAYBE, your too stupid to admit your wrong? Tell me, which news station, which article, which important political figure has stated he is alive?

NONE

You believe he's getting being a spy to attack the NWO, seriously if I didn't get post count up, or even have an ounce of fun owning such a loon, i wouldn't do this. But alas, it is fun proving you wrong again and again.

Whats even better, is that you still think you got some argument going. Its like your the zepplin who's been shot down a thousand times, but keeps trying to fill it back up with hydrogen only to get burned again.

Tis all in good fun we shoot you down, no hard feelings please, we only prove that which is logically unsound.

-I laughed when he had his alt post this, and that vid with the movie clip. Oh man, guys who follow MJ don't even know about Hollywood, sad.

Thanks
    My dear Empire, let's talk about the legal system, I'm glad you brought that up!

We have inquired about legal papers and birth names with several high profile lawyers, we're not stupid. After 9/11/01 everything changed. Now in the USA your birth certificate is your legal name. If you do not have matching names on your passport, drivers license etcetera it is invalid. Drivers licenses, passports, court papers, marriage licenses, death certificates etcetera MUST MATCH YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR ITS NO GO.

In 2003 Michael Jackson was indicted. On the indictment his name is stated as Michael JOE Jackson:

Question 1: Do you really think that Tom Sneddon, who had a personal vendetta against Michael Jackson for 10 years, who went through every possible effort to get him accused and arrested, would make a STUPID mistake as stating the wrong middle name on the indictment...?

Question 2: Do you really think that Tom Mesereau, Michael Jackson's lawyer, would NOT have filed for a mistrial if Michael Jackson's middle name on the indictment did not match his birth name?

Watch this video, and listen carefully. "The people of the State of California versus Michael JOE Jackson, defendant" multiply times!

Please...get your facts straight before you "shoot people down", you just killed two innocent people...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to *Mo* For This Useful Post:

MJLover (04-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by *Mo* View Post
    My dear Empire, let's talk about the legal system, I'm glad you brought that up!

We have inquired about legal papers and birth names with several high profile lawyers, we're not stupid. After 9/11/01 everything changed. Now in the USA your birth certificate is your legal name. If you do not have matching names on your passport, drivers license etcetera it is invalid. Drivers licenses, passports, court papers, marriage licenses, death certificates etcetera MUST MATCH YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR ITS NO GO.

In 2003 Michael Jackson was indicted. On the indictment his name is stated as Michael JOE Jackson:

Question 1: Do you really think that Tom Sneddon, who had a personal vendetta against Michael Jackson for 10 years, who went through every possible effort to get him accused and arrested, would make a STUPID mistake as stating the wrong middle name on the indictment...?

Question 2: Do you really think that Tom Mesereau, Michael Jackson's lawyer, would NOT have filed for a mistrial if Michael Jackson's middle name on the indictment did not match his birth name?

Watch this video, and listen carefully. "The people of the State of California versus Michael JOE Jackson, defendant" multiply times!
    YouTube - Michael Jackson NOT GUILTY on ALL COUNTS

Please...get your facts straight before you "shoot people down", you just killed two innocent people...
    Excellent Job, Mo. They can never debunk this !! Never ever. And that means Mike is alive !!!
    Last edited by MJLover; 04-08-2010 at 05:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just a note, My drivers liscence says I am 5'11 , I am only 5'8

Joe is simplified joseph, my name is richard but my marriage liscence says rich.

What's your point, show me a birth certificate that says JOE, you can't my explanation is more logical, His death certificate certifies Micheal Joseph Jackson as dead,

Which means, According to the legal gov't document, Micheal Jackson is dead.

Period.

You have proven nothing

When I get my jury letters they are addressed to Rich not richard, if I showed up I would be recognized as Rich
    does that mean I don't have to go?

Nice try though MO

Wiki

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer-songwriter, dancer, actor, choreographer, businessman, philanthropist and record producer. Referred to as the King of Pop, he is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time while also being regarded as one of the most influential.[1][2][3] His contributions to music, dance and fashion,[4] and a much-publicized personal life made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
    Note the middle name, he was born Micheal Joseph Jackson

Joe is simplified name, and still legal, I am legally richard Blank Blank, and simplified name is still legal , therfor if some document comes to me as Rich blank blank, I am still responsible for it.

and to verify one more time what was ignored,

how is his son Micheal Joseph Jackson JR

if his fathers middle name isn't joseph....

Oh and one more blow for mo and and MJL

Why is the father (MJ) sign paris Birth certificate as Micheal Joseph Jackson?

Hmmm you would assume he knows his own name right?

So her birth certificate says Micheal Joseph Jackson and he signed it Micheal Joseph jackson... Hmmmm

Interesting

Same for MJJ Jr Certificate

So essentially you are accusng Michael Jackson as being so naive, he doesn't know his own middle name?

More proof in the People Verses Micheal Jackson, This is the offical number and name look up if you request a document as a paralegal

People vs. Jackson Case # 1133603: The People of the State of California v. Michael Joseph Jackson

Hmmmm, What does that say , Michael Joseph Jackson?

IMDB says : Birthname 'Michael Joseph Jackson"

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/bio

in 2002 Michal Joseph Jackson wrote his last will and testament as

Last Will and Testament Of Michael Joseph Jackson

and signed it Michael Joseph Jackson, so in the event of his death, you wold assume that he would take care of his family...which means, that must be correct, right?

/I WIN
    Last edited by NextGen1; 04-08-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Just a note, My drivers liscence says I am 5'11 , I am only 5'8

Joe is simplified joseph, my name is richard but my marriage liscence says rich.

What's your point, show me a birth certificate that says JOE, you can't my explanation is more logical, His death certificate certifies Micheal Joseph Jackson as dead,

Which means, According to the legal gov't document, Micheal Jackson is dead.

Period.

You have proven nothing

When I get my jury letters they are addressed to Rich not richard, if I showed up I would be recognized as Rich
    does that mean I don't have to go?

Nice try though MO

Wiki

Note the middle name, he was born Micheal Joseph Jackson

Joe is simplified name, and still legal, I am legally richard Blank Blank, and simplified name is still legal , therfor if some document comes to me as Rich blank blank, I am still responsible for it.

and to verify one more time what was ignored,

how is his son Micheal Joseph Jackson JR

if his fathers middle name isn't joseph....
    You are quoting from Wikipedia, when you know that anybody can edit that page. The page is semi-locked now because there are many inconsistencies surrounding his death !!!!!!!! So we can never ever trust Wikipedia !!!

Haven't you heard TMZ saying that his legal name is Michael Joe Jackson ??? Haven't you heard his mother saying that ????

You trusting on Wikipedia !! huh !!

Mo made her point, the intelligent ones will understand, the mentally less capable one will reject it !!!

Seriously she don't have so much time that he will answer your extremely ill-logical posts. Making up stories doesn't help here.

Try to prove like Mo did. She proved that his death certificate and will, both are phonies.

What you mean your simplified name is still ok !!! ?? When the law says that even a minor change cannot occur in any part of your name, you still saying that simplified name is ok !!! ??? What is this ??? I expected better !!! Logic in programming is much different than the logic in reality !!!

You need to read the law. Googling our questions and then answering won't help here.

You cannot overcome the research of 9 months. It's like someone tells me to use Visual Basic. I use it for 5 minutes and then come here to challenge you that I am the best VB developer.

Face the reality. He is alive. You failed completely to answer Mo's post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am not going to even reply, because you are so blinded that you say

"You trusted Wiki"

What about all the hard evidence in front of you.......

What about all the signed documents by MJ , what about the official court name, what about every form of media online referring to him as Michael Joseph jackson,

And what about MO's post?

His comparison on documents....Documents with a simplified Legal name, he was born michael joseph jackosn , his middle name was after joseph jackson , His son is a jr which means it must reflect his name exactly.....

what about all that...?

https://www.michaeljackson.com/us/blo...joseph-jackson

Official Website of Micheal Jackson
    Didn't think so

Just a side note, Mo was in here and he left, what does that say?

Last edited by NextGen1; 04-08-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Michael Jackson is full of penis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    I am not going to even reply, because you are so blinded that you say

"You trusted Wiki"

What about all the hard evidence in front of you.......

What about all the signed documents by MJ , what about the official court name, what about every form of media online referring to him as Michael Joseph jackson,

And what about MO's post?

His comparison on documents....Documents with a simplified Legal name, he was born michael joseph jackosn , his middle name was after joseph jackson , His son is a jr which means it must reflect his name exactly.....

what about all that...?

about michael joseph jackson | The Official Michael Jackson Site

Didn't think so
    Well, lets see who is blind:

Dim Next_Blind as integer=0
    Dim MJL_Blind as integer=0

You didn't even read Mo's post carefully. She said that his Will and death certificate both are fake.

Next_Blind+=1

Don't trust media they can sell your soul to the devil for money.

Next_Blind+=1

https://www.michaeljackson.com/us/blo...joseph-jackson

A. Do you think if he faked his death, they are gonna write his real name on his official website !!! ???
    B. Oh My God !!!!!! Today I realized the level a man can be blind up to !!

His official website is saying that for God's sake non-believers get a life. He is alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next_Blind+=50

Next_Blind = 52

5+2 = 7 (hahahahaha)

Now don't tell me that official MJ website is lying also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/I Win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast