Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    This stuff above doesn't mean he's alive, it just means you're annoying and stupid as shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just a side note, Mo was in here and he left, what does that say?
    LMAO. She is not even taking you seriously !! You posted BS about Certificates !! I don't think she will waste her time by replying you !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    This stuff above doesn't mean he's alive, it just means you're annoying and stupid as shit.
    Point proven.

Showed real certificates, and even the birth certificates.

I think this thread is done, he's been proven wrong on all accounts,

/thread.

Thanks
    Stop, you're being disrespectful to MJ and his family and his fans. On MichaelJackson.com we had a whole discussion about you people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TopThrillCedarPoint View Post
    Stop, you're being disrespectful to MJ and his family and his fans. On MichaelJackson.com we had a whole discussion about you people.
    Hahaha, they got owned on MJ.com lulz. ahahahaha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

NextGen1 (04-08-2010),revv (04-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Even the official Micheal Jackson Website thinks it is silly.

On top of that.... No she has no response, There is no wat to disprove what I have said, but it does disprove your theories.

And you won't even (nor will mo) comment on those theories, in fact every piece of solid evidence is dismissed and replaced with silly theories which have no grounds whatsoever.

So, Again, MJ (who i like btw) in your opinion is so dumb that he signed his middle name on these legal documents numerous times....

yeah, let me think, Is micheal jackson right or you??

No brainier really .

On top of that,

Obituary

Michael Joseph Jackson was born on the 29th August 1958 in Gary, Indiana, the child of Joe, a mill worker and Katherine.

He has eight siblings - Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, LaToya, Janet and Randy.
    A quote, when members of a question forum was asked "What is Michaels middle name"

The Responses from EVERYONE was

What Is Michael Jackson Full Name?
    His full name is Michael Joseph Jackson. He died at age 50. Sad news I was so shocked and hurt.
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

Mresellis
    Michael joesph jackson rip(mjj)
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

Joseph
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

Joannnnnnn
    Ads by Google
    Michael Jackson Jokes
    1000's of Michael Jackson Jokes Top Jokes & Laugh so Hard You Cry! laugh-all-day.com
    Michael jacksons middle name is joseph
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

He's middle name is joseph. I am still heart broken. Rest in peace
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

I think micheal jackson's middle name is Joseph RIP Micheal Joseph Jackson
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

Michael Joseph Jackson
    Leave a comment Report
    0 0

Michael Joseph Jackson
    You seem to be one of a few people who just don't get it (all this isn't meant to be offensive, I am simply showing you how your logic is flawed)

What he and his lawyer says his legal name is

https://www.docstoc.com/docs/8016703/...Jacksons-Will/

Read his will , Take note to the name , Michael Joseph

I am sorry, When I compare, Children Birth Certificates / Will / Legal court titles, and his own signature to your passport theory, I have to chuckle, there is no comparison... Your just wrong..

Last edited by NextGen1; 04-13-2011 at 06:56 AM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

revv (04-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why is the second one wearing a tiara...?
    ~
    Last edited by Arhk; 04-08-2010 at 06:29 PM.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So, what you are trying to say is when he moved from country to country, he used an illegal name on the passport !!! ??

You are trying to say that on both the trials jury was idiot that it called him Michael Joe Jackson !!! ??

Moving on:

THIS IS IT – The Cardiff Giant – The hoax within the hoax – A fake of a fake is not fraud!

Before I go on, please read this P.T. Barnum hoax-story about the Cardiff Giant

Now, let’s go to all the documents they have thrown in front of our feet and see what is going on here. Let’s begin with Michael’s passports:

Well this is why we got into this more. Look at his name, it states Michael Joe Jackson. Well you can say about the passports what you want, maybe they are fake, but that doesn’t matter because there are more documents more legit then this ones that state that legal name:

The copy of the contract he signed in the late 70s for song rights transfer from the Jackson 5, signed Michael Joe Jackson:

https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1344...0-am-220k?dn=y

Charges against Michael Joe Jackson. If that was not stated right, Michael’s lawyer would definitely have tried to have the judge declare a mistrial, and as far as I know he had a good lawyer.

https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1344...0-am-106k?dn=y

True Name: Michael Joe Jackson

So, all we need now is the Birth Certificate, but they are sealed IMO the above should state enough about his real name. Also keep in mind that in Katherine’s autobiography it’s Michael Joe Jackson, not Michael Joseph Jackson. Now let us look at the rest of the documents and see what is wrong with that:

The 2002 Will:

What do we see here? Last Will of Michael Joseph Jackson. Well, I think I’ve said enough. Look at the children’s names though.

We have PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON, JR (Prince), PARIS MICHAEL KATHERINE JACKSON and PRINCE MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, II (Blanket)

At first, when I didn’t know about the middle name, I thought the names on the will were false, which would make the will bogus, because TMZ also released Birth Certificates from the children, where the names of the boys are different from the names in the will. But that would mean in this new situation, that they faked a real document by signing with the wrong father’s name. Now I think that the boy’s names on the Will are the right ones, and the Birth Certificates are showing the wrong names, faking a fake is not fraud (remember the cardiff giant?). Paris’s name is on both documents the same, but that BC is signed by Debbie, not by Michael…

The BC’s as they were released by our Brickman TMZ:

https://94.100.115.75/712000001-71205...581_8_MF_8.pdf

OK, the Death Certificate, here is a standard unfilled US Death Certificate, Directly from the government’s website…

Death Certificate MUST state: LEGAL NAME + AKA’S. So in this case, BOTH names should have been on the DC, and as you can see, also definitely the LEGAL name (Joe in this case). I don’t think I need to explain what isn’t right here:

The petition for probate

Can you see the loophole?

Now why is this contract not notarized when it concerns that amount of money? That seems odd… Why should you notarize a contract? The only function of a Notary is to verify that the person who signed the document was indeed the same person..i.e. confirm identity and watch them sign the document. It effectively eliminates (usually) any claim of “I didn’t sign that”. Having a document notarized does NOT give it any more legal authority than not. Notary witnesses a signature and verified the persons signing are legally who they say they are. All parties involved in the contract being signed must be present and sign in front of the notary The notary is to witness the signatures and they will put a seal on it only when they witness both parties have signed the document in their present. And what this does is when one party will try to get off and not pay something/perform because that’s not his signature well if it is notarized it is saying it was his signature. In other words when you notarize a document it is official.

Well, with Mike cancelling more than once, shouldn’t you think it would have been a good idea to notarize this BIG contract?

Besides that, the technical rider is not present, which means that there is no contract at all. The technical rider is THE MOST IMPORTANT document when booking an artist to perform:

Rider (theater) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now here is the good part, the contract shows AEG as a LLC, Michael Jacksons company is also a LLC and the firm handling this is a LLP, meaning LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY/LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP. A LLC/LLP PROTECTS YOU FORM ANY LAWSUITS SINCE YOUR A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY/PARTNERSHIP. Now Michael could have signed the contract one way as Michael Jackson Company LLC and the second signature that doesn’t look like the first is signed by Michael himself or Michael Jackson the performer which would constitute Michael as the third person.

Also on the contract the dates July 26 to Sept 29, 2009, those dates don’t match up with the original dates or pushed back dates.

SO you have Michael Jackson Company LLC and Michael Jackson himself, if this hoax is performed under the LLC he can’t be sued or liable.
    BINGO!!!!

There is more coming but first answer these !!!

Stop thanking each other and concentrate on making him dead !!!

@Mo not answering: This is all written by Mo. She don't have the time to even reply to your stupid posts !!! You should be thankful to her that she replied to your posts 1 or more times !!!

Just a note: Your typo mistakes were annoying her Next !!!

Now come on !! Hurry up !! Open Google and start searching wildly

Good Luck !!!
    Last edited by MJLover; 04-09-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How does the number 7 repeated make MJ alive?

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    How does the number 7 repeated make MJ alive?
    Just see his shirt !!! The proof that 7 theory is right !!! And not a co-incidence !!! Everything can't be a plain co-incidence !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes but how does that make him alive?

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Yes but how does that make him alive?
    It shows that it was planned. Everything that was happening was representing the wisdom which is 7. His death was planned !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    A. I get my proof from searching and researching as anyone should, You however take your responses from other sites, pretty much C&P , like your last response

HorseCity Bulletin Boards > Michael Jackson Is Not Dead

B. I am usually great with grammar and spelling, I have just been tired,and these discussions are long winded in either case, that is moe' horrible excuse, because fact is she doesn't want to feel stupid when this turns out to be another Elvis 1968 Come back tour, let's face it, my proof is undeniable, yours is just silly (ie: "look at her dress" o-O)

C. Joe is not his legal name, but it is legal as it is simplified middle name, just as if you used your middle initial it would still be legal.

Further More, My lawyer called this "The stupidest thing he has ever heard of" , he looks at everything as a littagater, he told me U.S law states that whatever name is on the ID to be provided to the airport is what should be on your passport, so even though my middle name is john (my lawyers), his licence says Alex j yada (fake last name) his therefor his passport must say Alex J. Yada and should be signed Alex J. Yada, that is how laws work and that is how customs views the information. So what he is saying that Joe on his passport only shows Joe because it matches his drivers licence and joe is excepted as simplified Joesph.

- Again the 1993 confidentiality agreement between him and Chandler says "Joseph". His kids birth certificates state "Joseph", His last will and testiment of 2002 "JOSEPH",
    Joe is a diminutive of Joseph, and it still Legal, however the name on the death certificate is accurate.

Under oath, after signing a affidavit which states that everything he says is true Micheal JOSEPH Jackson says this when asked to stae his full name for the court

Michael Joseph Jackson
    also from court transcripts

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/pr3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/pr1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/pr2.jpg[/IMG]

Also by your standards of a death certificate "To include Alias",

Your death certificate would have to read

MJLover as well to be considered legitimate (By your standards that is)

MJLover is your assumed identity and therefor a legal alias, IE: If you were ever arrested for internet based crimes they would locate and use your assumed identities as well.

So does that mean when you die that the future members of mpgh.net can say "MJLover" is not dead, because they did not provide his alias'.

Fact is as a star, Michael probably had tons of assumed names when traveling and etc (to avoid as best he can, the rush of crowds he desperately tried to hide from)

Fact is you are attempting to conform law to your own agenda, and I am trying to show you that it is flawwed in every aspect, I have respect for you, but this is just silly.

Last edited by NextGen1; 04-09-2010 at 10:32 AM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    while i on the other hand don't have respect for you MJL.

You just got proved wrong AGAIN by Nextgen, and in 2 sentences got proved wrong by SloaMoeDea.

Lets face it, you've been proved completely wrong with the death certificate.
    -Your "7" theory is literally the lamest theory i've ever heard of.
    -His mom's shirt thing is completely stupid, she apperantly always wear that dress.
    -Nothing else you got has any sustaining argument behind it.

I think NextGen finalized it.

/thread
    Last edited by Empire; 04-09-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    My dear Next, things aren't proven the way you are doing.

I talked to my lawyer and he said it is the stupid thing ever !! blah blah blah !!
    I think you better change your lawyer.

In the United States there is usually only one middle name, abbreviated by its possessor to the middle initial.
    To the MIDDLE INITIAL... not to an entirely different name !!!

For example: My name is Michael Joe Jackson
    You can shorten it to Michael J. Jackson
    But never change it to Michael Joseph Jackson

And there may be a real Michael Joseph Jackson in the United States.
    And I am stealing his name.
    This system is used to distinguish people.

And if they are shortening or changing their middle name, its never ever the same, that would become illegal.

Middle name at AllExperts

Again you have proven nothing !!! In fact, you can see here that dutch journalist posted that Michael Jackson is alive !!! https://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.c...c_april3rd.jpg

She read everything Mo wrote and then posted it. You're saying that Mo and I are stupid and our theory is flawed but Is she stupid too and hundreds of other people who thinks the same ?????

Seriously you making more and more mistakes !!!

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast