Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hmmm, ok kids are kids no more talk about them for sometime, but how are you going to justify the following from the same memorial:

On screen: "I am here and I am alive forever !!"

When the family knew that it would cause the conspiracy theories to rise up like storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlone Jackson
    I went to a record store. There was a man purchasing a lot of CD's. And he will go and grab another pack of CD's. I walked up behind him and said: Michael what are you doing in this store ?? He turned to me and said Marlone !! How did you know its me ?? I told him you are my brother. I can spot you any where regardless of your make-up. I know your walk. I know your body-language and new shoes did not help.
    What a great story to tell when people already think that he is alive and has been in disguise !!!! And they still knew that it will cause conspiracy theories to rise.

Justify the following video to me:

Slip-Ups from the above video:

Latoya Jackson: He is appreciating everything you're doing.

Timor Steffens (This Is It dancer): He [Michael] is very humoristic. He loves to laugh and he enjoys life.
    Interview: Why do you talk in present tense ?
    Timor: What do you mean ??
    Interviewer: You don't talk in the past; Like he is not dead.
    Timor: But he isn't dead...Not for me.

Larry King: He's still dead by the way. (And just see the response from the person Larry asked the question !! OMG !!! So funny !! haha)

Benjamin (The paparazzi who claimed to take the photo of Michael is ambulance; that is proven fake): Yes, Chris and the other people that day and the other day. >> "Other day !!! ???" So did Michael died on 24th also ??"

Jermaine Jackson: This Is It. But this not really it. This is not the final curtain call. No.

Arnold Klein: I was very close to him, its not just because he is Michael Jackson, probably the most talented actor.

Since when he was known as an Actor. He could only be an actor if he faked his death !!!

Kenny Ortega On Memorial: We were right here. We were right here. A little less than a week ago !! And Michael was with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mr. Kenny, the memorial was on July 7, 2009. About 13 days after Michael "died" !!! But you were here less than 7 days ago with Michael ?? Okay, Thnx xD

Interviewer: As you were trying to figure out what to use (For this is it movie released in October). What was your guiding principle ??
    Kenny Ortega: Everyday I walk up. I brought Michael into the room with me and we lived in the editing room for weeks. 7 days a week !!!!!

So Michael Jackson who died months ago, helped you choose and edit footage for the movie. Nice 1 Kenny !!!

Rest you can see are of Joe Jackson. Michael's father. Who knows nothing about Michael's body. Nothing about Autopsy. Even he heard that his son died from the fans of Michael. So the fans were having your number Joe ???

These are the few, just a few slip-ups. I am not posting more, as you can see they clearly said He is alive !!!!

I am just getting started.
    I will only reply to NextGen1, as he is staying on topic, and is speaking logically !!!!!!!!!

Rest can spam like they're always doing !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Video is completely invalid
    -Girl was trying to drive with assholes asking her questions.
    -bunch of "transcripts" which aren't proving anything, especially since its just his word saying it.
    -Kenny: wow, you ever think a movie is done b4 its released, dumbass.

Joe:
    -Yes, fans are so fucking far into people, that they WILL have their relative's numbers.
    -Wait, he defends Catherine, yet thats proof somehow? like what the fuck, how?
    -Well, he is old, lets remember that. Also, national tv, don't go off topic is the key.
    -Body: well no shit, huge orchestrated shit, he just MIGHT not know.

-Drugs: OMG the guy in the vid said he was in perfect help cept the drugs........yeah, well thats not anywhere NEAR perfect health.

Basically MJL, you just bring up a whole bunch of twisted shit. None of it is true, and when we prove it, you just bring up more shit.

HE IS DEAD MORON.

You haven't provided any proof that doesn't appear twisted. Not one part of argument relies on any FACTS, they all rely on PERCEPTION. Not ONE has been of sound origin or even not just taken from random pictures and clips without the whole thing.

Hell, your basically....ah whats it called, contorting? the truth. If you were a public news center, you could be fined for that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    When the family knew that it would cause the conspiracy theories to rise up like storm.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marlone Jackson

I went to a record store. There was a man purchasing a lot of CD's. And he will go and grab another pack of CD's. I walked up behind him and said: Michael what are you doing in this store ?? He turned to me and said Marlone !! How did you know its me ?? I told him you are my brother. I can spot you any where regardless of your make-up. I know your walk. I know your body-language and new shoes did not help.
    What a great story to tell when people already think that he is alive and has been in disguise !!!! And they still knew that it will cause conspiracy theories to rise.

Again, Keep in mind the reality and what we know as fact, Michael and his family are devoted Jehova witnesses (well Micheal was, then wasn't then tried islam, but wanted his kids raised jehova withnesses, in either case)
    There is a life after death, in any christian faith (or similiar, in fact most religions) when you die you live eternially, forever and ever, there are also concepts like "He lives in his kids", He will always live on" etc etc, just expressions, doesn't have any meaning, other then metophorically.

The Apostles Creed reads

Vita eternus
    or

Eternal Life

Latoya Jackson: He is appreciating everything you're doing.
    Of course he is, because, if you believe in "Vita Eternus" then you believe that Michael is watching everything, "AS IF" he is not dead, but alive in heaven.

Timor Steffens (This Is It dancer): He [Michael] is very humoristic. He loves to laugh and he enjoys life.
    Interview: Why do you talk in present tense ?
    Timor: What do you mean ??
    Interviewer: You don't talk in the past; Like he is not dead.
    Timor: But he isn't dead...Not for me.
    Same as above, He isn't dead to me either, I think micheal was (is) a great performer, and even after his death, I still say He IS a great performer, because his performances are not dead, and Timor is expressing the same feelin g

Larry King: He's still dead by the way. (And just see the response from the person Larry asked the question !! OMG !!! So funny !! haha)
    Again, Stupidity , I can't even comment on it, Larry King has always been a nerve pusher, that's what gives him great ratings, I wish I had the whole video.

Here is the problem with almost everything on every one of these clips..... they are just clips, and can be taken out of context.

Lets say I read chapter 7 in a book, and it talked about the death of a man But I never read the chapters before or after, I would assume that this man had died, but then someone tells me I should read chapter 6, so I do, and then I come to find out that the man was just dreaming about how he would die.........I would have never known that if it wasn't for the whole story.

Benjamin (The paparazzi who claimed to take the photo of Michael is ambulance; that is proven fake): Yes, Chris and the other people that day and the other day. >> "Other day !!! ???" So did Michael died on 24th also ??"
    I have no idea where this is going, is this from the supposid micheal leaving ambulence thing... If so, that's just silly, here is a question, why did he wait 3 weeks, (or whatever it was) Whoever it was who took that footage wanted their 15 mins of fame.

Jermaine Jackson: This Is It. But this not really it. This is not the final curtain call. No.
    Again, same as above, Jermain is saying that Michael will live on, and his performances and albums will never die, Michael will always be the KING of pop.

Arnold Klein: I was very close to him, its not just because he is Michael Jackson, probably the most talented actor.

Arnold was close to Micheal, Very close, with that said, Michael had a short acting carrer in fact, THE MOON was a decent success, all of his videos which potrayed acting, Thriller, Black or white, Remember the time.
    Arnie was his dermitoligist for how many decades 3 or so , he would have been around for all of that and more, so He knows him as not just a singer, but a entertainer, so it is possible he said actor in that capacity .

Kenny Ortega On Memorial: We were right here. We were right here. A little less than a week ago !! And Michael was with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mr. Kenny, the memorial was on July 7, 2009. About 13 days after Michael "died" !!! But you were here less than 7 days ago with Michael ?? Okay, Thnx xD
    Funny story, the other day I was having a discussion with my wife, and I said 3 times in the discussion, last week, last week, last week, after the discussion was over my wife said
    "One more thing baby, You do realize it was a couple months ago right..?" I said, yes I am sorry.

Sometimes we forget or make mistakes, all this proves is the man is human

Interviewer: As you were trying to figure out what to use (For this is it movie released in October). What was your guiding principle ??
    Kenny Ortega: Everyday I walk up. I brought Michael into the room with me and we lived in the editing room for weeks. 7 days a week !!!!!
    So Michael Jackson who died months ago, helped you choose and edit footage for the movie. Nice 1 Kenny !!!
    He said "Propped" , in which case, I would assume it is being used literally, as in michael was a prop, there helping him metephorically.

Rest you can see are of Joe Jackson. Michael's father. Who knows nothing about Michael's body. Nothing about Autopsy. Even he heard that his son died from the fans of Michael. So the fans were having your number Joe ???

These are the few, just a few slip-ups. I am not posting more, as you can see they clearly said He is alive !!!!
    Just a few sentences to help clarify this (again, U.S Law)

You can not discuss a open investigation with anyone outside of the court, He would have been advised by lawyers not to answer questions about the autopsy or anything else for that matter, and he would have been told to avoid all of those types of questions. Where is his body...? Who knows, maybe it's undergoing another autopsy, maybe there is something else going on, but the fact the fathr doesn't know can mean many things, maybe he does and that was the quickest respose (as he would have been adivsed not to speak on the matter) maybe he really doesn't know because of testing, or who knows, but it doesn't proved MJ is alive.

Fact, I like MJ
    Fact, I would love for this to have been a hoax.
    Fact, there is no supporting evidence he is alive. and as a logical thinker, I look at the facts, I read the whole story, and not just chapter 6

Actual Story as told during memorial, in it's full content

“I will treasure the good times, the fun we had, singing, dancing, laughing. I remember when we used to come home from school and grab a quick bite to eat and try to watch The Three Stooges – as much of it as possible before mother would come in and say it’s time to go to the recording studio.
    “I also remember a time when I went into the record store. There was this man purchasing a lot of CDs. He was an older gentleman, he had a short afro, bucked, crooked teeth and his clothes were rumpled.
    “I walked up behind him and said ‘Michael, what are you doing in this store?’ I told him ‘Michael, you’re my brother, I can spot you anywhere regardless of your make-up.’”

I like to think of this

“But as much as I can say that and mean it, I do know that God is good and I do know that as much as we may feel – and we do – that we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him far more.”
    This is the story told by the man who met Michael in his record store

I saw a man approaching the store in a Halloween mask. The mask was semi-translucent. I could almost see his face behind the mask, but not quite. The mask had sort of a white colored tint to it, but was mostly clear. The mask was shaped like a human face, as if its purpose was to simply distort the face of the wearer. The only marking on the mask was a black painted mustache. It was very odd to say the least… mainly, because it was nowhere near Halloween time.

I could tell the man behind the mask was African American. He was dressed extremely casual, and even his clothing was sort of a non-costume costume. He was wearing jeans and tennis shoes, and a red plaid button up shirt, with a t-shirt under that. He almost looked like a farmer. It was not a style that would have been considered fashionable at the time. It just seemed strange.

Today, if a man walked into a retail shop in July wearing a Halloween mask, most people would think they were about to be robbed. This thought did not occur to me though. One reason was that a young boy accompanied the masked man. Yes, I said it… Michael’s companion was a young boy, who looking back had an appearance similar to Macaulay Culkin. The boy was blonde, with pale skin, and he was dressed like Michaels twin (only instead of a red plaid shirt, he was wearing green plaid). This boy was not Macaulay though, as I think this was even earlier than their friendship.

So, there I see an African American man wearing a Halloween mask, dressed like a farmer, with his young blonde haired friend who was dressed the same (but with no mask). They walked right up to me when the man behind the mask spoke — “Hello, can you help me to find some Stevie Wonder tapes?”

As soon as I heard the voice, I knew it was Michael. It was high-pitched, rather quite and gentle. The face behind the mask came into focus more. The hair. The mannerisms. It was him. Talk about a Thriller! Michael Jackson was standing right in front of me. I could not help but try to make out his features more from behind the translucent mask. I was stunned to say the least.

I could tell by the mask he wore and his body language that he really did not want people to know it was him (Duh!). He was trying not to attract attention. Yes, he was wearing a Halloween mask in July! Hello?! Still, his strategy was working. He and his pal came in alone, and nobody else was in the store with us. I felt it was my duty not to freak out, but to simply help him find the music he was looking for.
    I wonder if this is what marlon was talking about.

Last edited by NextGen1; 04-07-2010 at 12:55 AM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OMG !! No offense but these arguments are really bogus. Of course, his music will live forever. People of every religion believe this.

And the statement:

"I am alive and I am here forever !!"

If it was from the family, wouldn't it be something like:

"He is alive and he will live here forever !!" ????? It's like Michael is saying this. Sorry, but I am not convinced by your answer.

Plus you said I don't see the whole story. I write here the part that supports that MJ is alive. Of course I will pick it because I am here to prove that !!

“I will treasure the good times, the fun we had, singing, dancing, laughing. I remember when we used to come home from school and grab a quick bite to eat and try to watch The Three Stooges – as much of it as possible before mother would come in and say it’s time to go to the recording studio. I also remember a time when I went into the record store. There was this man purchasing a lot of CDs. He was an older gentleman, he had a short afro, bucked, crooked teeth and his clothes were rumpled.
    “I walked up behind him and said ‘Michael, what are you doing in this store?’ I told him ‘Michael, you’re my brother, I can spot you anywhere regardless of your make-up.’”
    You missed an important thing here. He also says:
    "But I guess that was his way of trying to experience what we take for granted. We would never, never understand what he endorsed. Not been able to walk across the street without a crowd gathered around him. Being judged, ridiculed !! How much pain can one take !! ? May be now they would leave him alone !!"

A. Why you missed this part ??
    B. That supports "S" in the word "Pain".
    C. Supports the conspiracy theories that he is in disguise.

Kenny Ortega slipped up more than 2 times. A man learns from his past mistakes. Jermaine did more than 5 times. Latoya did many times. Every one does.

@Doctor: You said doctor is defending himself. Why wouldn't he ?? He is innocent. He didn't killed any one. And he can't prove that MJ killed himself, because MJ is alive.

Remember this picture:

It's from Michael's Trial.
    Notice the dress of his mother !!!

5th April 2010:
    After the Murray's hearing in court. All came out and notice his mother's dressing:

5-year-old clothes, she must have had a reason for that. Murray represents Mike, he's on trial again. An innocent man condemned by the public and the media before the trial has even started.

No one is guilty before being judged by a jury of his peers.
    But they have been already pleaded guilty before trial by public and media.

2 Black Men guilty in the eyes of public !!!

Michael Jackson as "Wacko Jacko"

And

Conrad Murray as "Doctor Death"

Conrad Murray is presumably innocent for now...like Michael was 5 years ago.
    Michael was completely INNOCENT !!!!!!!!
    Murray is innocent because no one died on 25th June 2009.

EDIT: OMG !!! MJ was not pleaded guilty on June 14th 2005. Murray's next hearing is on june 14th 2010 !!! Now for God's sake don't say it is a co-incidence !!!!!!!!!

MJ won't commit suicide:

HIstory is repeating itself !!!
    This is not the final curtain call !!!!!!!! In fact, its a wake-up call !!!!!
    Last edited by MJLover; 04-07-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Final mj is rl closed and im s o bored

/closed

I like Flengo <3.

Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    As usual, Nextgen owned MJL, then MJL brings up
    some bullshit like his mothers dress. Which actually didn't have any point, just that "oh look she is wearing the same dress, he's alive"!

MJL you haven't responded once to Nextgen lol.

-btw MJ DID sleep with little boys, not sexually but cmon what adult sleeps with another persons children? he was on trial for giving them alchohol.

He was officially not guilty, but it's not the first time we've seen a celebrity get out of punishment.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wrong guys wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Headsup, this isn't the spam section, you want to post a pointless post go there.

@topic

OMG !! No offense but these arguments are really bogus. Of course, his music will live forever. People of every religion believe this.
    And the statement:
    "I am alive and I am here forever !!"
    In order for your assumption to be correct, and in order for your theory to trump mine, you would have to take apart the whole sentence, lets look at this as if we were programmers

That sentence can't be partially true right? If you would assume that that stament is entirly true
    "I Am Alive"

Hmmmm, Ok, let's say (not that I agreed) that that part of the statement is true, then it says
    and I am here forever...where is he where he can live eternally? Earth....I Don't think so , So if you can argue that sentence means he is alive, then I can sureley argue that statement means he is dead and in heaven, so Bogus...? Nice try

“I will treasure the good times, the fun we had, singing, dancing, laughing. I remember when we used to come home from school and grab a quick bite to eat and try to watch The Three Stooges – as much of it as possible before mother would come in and say it’s time to go to the recording studio. I also remember a time when I went into the record store. There was this man purchasing a lot of CDs. He was an older gentleman, he had a short afro, bucked, crooked teeth and his clothes were rumpled.
    You missed an important thing here. He also says:
    "But I guess that was his way of trying to experience what we take for granted. We would never, never understand what he endorsed. Not been able to walk across the street without a crowd gathered around him. Being judged, ridiculed !! How much pain can one take !! ? May be now they would leave him alone !!"
    A. Why you missed this part ??
    I didn't miss anything, I merly quoted your quote.

B. That supports "S" in the word "Pain".
    But doesn't support a conspiracy

C. Supports the conspiracy theories that he is in disguise.
    How? because his brother told us a story, that is again very common, and a story that is back in similarity to the person working the counter on a day, Micheal used to go to record stores in disguise all the time, to avoid the crowds, so this story is a real story, not supportive of your theory in the slightest.

@Doctor: You said doctor is defending himself. Why wouldn't he ?? He is innocent. He didn't killed any one. And he can't prove that MJ killed himself, because MJ is alive.
    If a man says to the nation, Listen, I didn't do this, Michael did it himself, then what would you call that, sounds like self preservation to me, and why would michael , such a good friend allow him to be put on trial at all, you would think the potential of the eath penalty would get your good friend to show himself, and that hasn't happened, he is alone in this and the media and family , friends , fans are pushing this man go to jail, so lets consider this, what type of man would michael be if the doctor goes to to jail for a crim he didn't commit, that's not the Michael I know.

Notice the dress of his mother !!!
    So what you are telling me is because she wore a dress more then once it means conspiracy...
    Crap, that's how my family knew I was going to commit a conspiracy, I wore the same pants 5 years later...
    Sound silly huh? So does your excuse, your a programmer, stop and think logically for one minute...logically, wouldn't it make sense she wore it because she likes it..?

Fact; Her favorite color is purple.

Fact: She can be seen wearing that suit alot

Pin and necklace indicates a different time as your picture

oh and here

and here

Point is, those who believe in a conspiracy will always have the mindset that something is part of a conspiracy, but what about all the other times she wears the dress, kind of makes you wonder doesnt it?

Murray is innocent because no one died on 25th June 2009.
    Death certificate says otherwise.

EDIT: OMG !!! MJ was not pleaded guilty on June 14th 2005. Murray's next hearing is on june 14th 2010 !!! Now for God's sake don't say it is a co-incidence !!!!!!!!!
    Yep, it would have been awesome if it was the same day, let me tell how the world works
    Me and My wife live half away across the world from eachother, we met on a coincidence, and coincidentally we were both born Dec 10th 1982 exactly 5 mins apart (with time zone)

Things happen, There is nothing to it, What valid point does the day after make....non really....
    Last edited by NextGen1; 04-07-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i have to admit, its pretty cool
    Need Help With Coding or Something??? MSN me
    zmansquared@hotmail.com

I am the one and only Microsoft Fag!!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arhk
    All games should be hacked, if we don't do it someone else will. Hackers force the progress, of better programming methods.
    ~

Take this Pic everyone!

next-

Thanks
    ahh damn guys the niggas gone he aint comin back yall been lied too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Theres is like 2 ppl in here he thinks he is still alive, and I am not one.

I think he was a great performer, but the conspiracy is just to much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's all part of the map Nextgen, you gotta connect the dots. Put warning the map leads to reality, MJ is dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I am pretty sure that he is dead but about facts I want see video not number because we can find 7 everywhere....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Again, why it is like Michael is saying it ?? Michael said in interview with Martin Bashir:
    I don't want to die. I will love to live forver !!
    There's no way he can live for eternity. Everybody loves life. So no problem if he made that statement.

If he can make such statement with Bashir, why not on the memorial !! ???

His brothers lived a long time with him, why just disguise story !! Why just that one !! ? It's not that Michael's whole life was in disguise !! You see he said he did that to avoid media !! So, if he is alive, he did this to avoid the preying eyes of media !!!!!!!!! This really makes sense. I don't know why ya not getting my point !!

@Doctor: Murray is symbolic for Michael Jackson. MJ was falsely accused, and convicted by the world due to the filthy games the media is playing. The exact same thing is happening to Murray now. HIStory is repeating itself.

Trial by Media is a phrase popular in the late 20th century and early 21st century to describe the impact of television and newspaper coverage on a person's reputation by creating a widespread perception of guilt regardless of any verdict in a court of law.

Oh please you did what I was afraid of... You said it is a co-incidence !!

Everything in this hoax it planned, as to the smallest detail. Laugh at me now, but I'm sure time will tell as to why June 14th was picked.

I've been logical Next. But you are trying to debunk everything by saying that is plain co-incidence !!!

@Dress:
    First two pictures are from the same place. i.e; Michael's trial !!!

Second: Dresses not same !!!

You can see the lapel on the dress on Murray's trial also:

Could be the favorite color, but here it is chosen for a special purpose. When a clue is to be seen. Everything is studied minutely. If it is so obvious then it don't remain clue anymore !!!

The ear-rings on both trials are same !!

Not the same dress. Dress on Michael's trial = Dress on Murray's trial !!!

Death certificate says otherwise.
    Death certificate says that Michael Jackson is alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Joseph Jackson NOT EQUAL TO Michael Joe Jackson

Don't believe me !! ? Read the U.S law. You can not change your middle name what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by MJLover View Post
    Oh please you did what I was afraid of... You said it is a co-incidence !!

Everything in this hoax it planned, as to the smallest detail. Laugh at me now, but I'm sure time will tell as to why June 14th was picked.

I've been logical Next. But you are trying to debunk everything by saying that is plain co-incidence !!!

Death certificate says that Michael Jackson is alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Joseph Jackson NOT EQUAL TO Michael Joe Jackson

Don't believe me !! ? Read the U.S law. You can not change your middle name what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok, i quoted what i wanted to respond too, the shirt shit is stupid, I mean thats probably the lowest you've sunk to MJL. The "alive forever" stuff is also just an opinion thing, and since you somehow think its your opinion=reality, its pointless.. No one gives a shit about Murray, any news article you've said is on him being accused of it, and saying that their might be evidence, its still in the beggining stages, and he's not important.

-Well no shit. A coincidence? REALLY? Its just like you MJL to say its planned. You find anything similar to any time in MJ's life, you say it was all part of the plan. Well its not. You ARE a tabloid follower, everyone here knows it, and your just not putting up enough scientific proof to prove otherwise.

-Uh, its NOT illegal to change your middle name in the USA. Look it up. Henceforth, your death certificate will read the name you were originally born with. He DID change his name, which as a dumbass fan I wouldn't expect you to know, but the death certificate is still legal and pertains to MJ. Just because one name isn't another doesn't mean that its not the same person for both names.

(Oh shit, i think i just owned you )

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast