Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Nextgen might be interested to know my incase of MJ shotgun also comes with an OJ attachment....
    ~
    more likely to have OJ attack lulz, wait, unless your a lil boy....

@Lady: Then how did she get in? do you just let random ppl in at the funeral? I think that your lying, oh look you are.

@No, it said the whole thing was over the internet, hence why people wouldn't actually know i was dead, because it was over the internet. dur.

@Yeah, they are that cruel, Then again, they put "he would want this party" on the news for months.

@LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! so i guess i was right. In about every other funeral i've been to, they put the body in another casket.

@7:aw, don't go crying now.

@Dr: Oh look, OJ got off for killing his wife, surprise he isn't caught.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

more likely to have OJ attack lulz, wait, unless your a lil boy....

@Lady: Then how did she get in? do you just let random ppl in at the funeral? I think that your lying, oh look you are.

@No, it said the whole thing was over the internet, hence why people wouldn't actually know i was dead, because it was over the internet. dur.

@Yeah, they are that cruel, Then again, they put "he would want this party" on the news for months.

@LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! so i guess i was right. In about every other funeral i've been to, they put the body in another casket.

@7:aw, don't go crying now.

@Dr: Oh look, OJ got off for killing his wife, surprise he isn't caught.
    @OJ: Who the fuck he is ... ?????????????????

@Lady: She was Michael in disguise !!!

@Internet: By and large internet is the largest repository of data. TMZ (Internet - Media) broke the news that Michael passed away even when the coroner's didn't have an official statement !!!

@Casket: What was that ???

@7: Oh really, do you think I am / will cry !! ? I laugh at your stupidity !!!

@OJ: Again, Who the fuck is he !!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Lol this is weird.
    Every1 knows he's dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Watch this idiot think he's still alive lulz.

@: OJ-Famous football player who ran over his wife but got off from it.
    -Kind of like how MJ slept with those kids, but the charge was for giving them alcohol.

@: And yet every major news station said it. Every single one. So they were all wrong?

@: THEY DIDN"T PUT HIS BODY IN THE CASKET. its actually normal to do so.

@: Ragecry^(look up)^
    Last edited by Empire; 03-22-2010 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Watch this idiot think he's still alive lulz.

@: OJ-Famous football player who ran over his wife but got off from it.
    -Kind of like how MJ slept with those kids, but the charge was for giving them alcohol.

@: And yet every major news station said it. Every single one. So they were all wrong?

@: THEY DIDN"T PUT HIS BODY IN THE CASKET. its actually normal to do so.

@: Ragecry^(look up)^
    @MJ & Kids: MJ was charged for sleeping and molesting with children !!!!

@News Station: TMZ broke the news, they are always exclusive about Michael up till now. They actually broke the news that he passed 30 - 40 minutes before !! TMZ knows about the hoax. They are in it. In a post they wrote "Another Michael Jackson Hoax !!! ". So basically the news about him originate from TMZ to all stations !!!

@Casket: Man you don't look normal to me. Idiot, why would they put an empty casket in the memorial and burial !!!! ??? If they did like you said, then they made fool to the world. They made you such a fool that you can't even accept the truth now !!!'

OK Watch this video:
    Series of hoaxes and series of un-natural disasters !!! If we don't wake up now !! Our signs will be removed from the world forever !!! This video will tell ya something really important. It's not about Michael completely. Its about Michael in just the end !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Guys, Debate = normal

Constant bashing regarding someone else opinion maybe a little to much.

Empire has the opinion MJ is dead, it doesn't give you the right to call him an idiot, not should the bashing continue, same goes in reverse, MJlover says MJ is alive, doesn't make him a idiot, just believes in it.

I say continue the debate, just not the personal bashing ... I think 20 posts of idiot this, and loser that is enough.

Stick to the topic?

@ Topic, One way or another we will all know soon.

All the technology in the world, no one can hide from us (at least not on earth)

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Omg I hate these noobs, let the man rest in peace
    When a popular person dies, they keep thinking that they still alive

same with tupac.

R.I.P M.J

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @MJ& kids: Yah, he slept with them, although thats not a "crime".

@News: So? people do pre-news all the time, ever here of that president(wilson i think) who won but the newspapers said he didn't the day before?

@Casket: Well....so you don't have a corpse in the middle of the celebration. Its honestly very common, if the family doesn't want to have him in the casket, they don't put him in for the memorial, no questions asked.

@vid: wow.... not only did they say the swine-flu vaccine was deadly(which i took and wala i'm fine) They also blame the US for the earthquake in Haiti.
    -Honestly, Lux Aterna is better used for action scenes, not "conspiracy" theories.

All your vids have been pretty bad. Hell the last one was so lame even i could do it with Windows media. Its honestly an hour's work tops and you got a "well info rmed" conspiracy theory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    XD XD XD XD XD XD XD .........
    you guys fighting over a buried man XD XD XD XD .....
    The Privilege of the Dead is not to Die more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Guys, Debate = normal

Constant bashing regarding someone else opinion maybe a little to much.

Empire has the opinion MJ is dead, it doesn't give you the right to call him an idiot, not should the bashing continue, same goes in reverse, MJlover says MJ is alive, doesn't make him a idiot, just believes in it.

I say continue the debate, just not the personal bashing ... I think 20 posts of idiot this, and loser that is enough.

Stick to the topic?

@ Topic, One way or another we will all know soon.

All the technology in the world, no one can hide from us (at least not on earth)

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Ok by your statement we at least learned that 9/11 was an inside job !! Thank you !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    you are asking MJLover to give you some prove that he is alive she/he has however you have not given any prove that he is dead as the song scream goes

You tell me I'm wrong
    Then you better prove you're right

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mjlovebug1 For This Useful Post:

MJLover (03-23-2010)

Thanks
    Hello all,

I'm Mo, the other owner of the website Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators at ♫ Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators ♫

I'd like to start my reply with this quote:

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

While investigating Michael Jackson's "death" for almost 9 months now, 16-18 hours a day, I still have not found one single piece of evidence proving he indeed died on June 25th 2009. Instead we have found piles of evidence of Michael Jackson being very much alive.

Before rejecting and ridiculing a hoax, people should at least put some effort into reading up on this case. Not only reading up on the events past June 25th, but also reading up on Michael Jackson's life. Forget what the media has been presenting you about him, enter this stage with an open and empty mind. Get rid of all the prejudices which were put out there to make you believe you knew who Michael Jackson is and what he is about. You have been lied to for many years by the main stream media, and that very same main stream media is now used by Michael Jackson to wake you up.

Souza and I are not fans, and never were. Therefor we entered this whole issue totally unbiased and noticed immediately that a lot of things didn't ad up. If you would only spend ONE hour to read the index of our website you would know that something is going on.

Michael Jackson has put a lot of effort into waking people up for many years. Just read his lyrics, listen to his speeches, it's all out there for a long time already. The man has a message, a very important message. He hoaxed his death to get through to people, including YOU. Yes, that's right, Michael Jackson hoaxed his death for you too because YOUR future is at stake.

It's up to YOU whether you want to grab this chance and make a change. You are given a wonderful opportunity to make things right. If you'd only knew what's really going on in this world you would be horrified and mad as hell. Michael Jackson is showing you what is happening, but it's your choice to see or ignore it.

I won't go into the evidence we collected about Michael Jackson being alive as that has been done in this thread already. I'd like to focus on his Message. Whether you believe if he's alive or not, it's his Message that's the most important thing here.

We have created a series of videos about it, and I'm sure that after seeing the first one you will be scratching your head thinking: What the hell is going on?! I invite you to watch these videos, the first series will only take about 15 minutes of your time. Now tell me - what's 15 minutes compared to a human life? Right, it's nothing. So let's watch some videos, here we go:

Michael Jackson's Message part 1
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Michael Jackson's Message - part 2

Michael Jackson's Message - part 3

Michael Jackson's Message - Part 4

Remember: Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Greetz, Mo
    Last edited by *Mo*; 03-23-2010 at 04:05 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to *Mo* For This Useful Post:

MJLover (03-23-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by *Mo* View Post
    Hello all,

I'm Mo, the other owner of the website Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators at ♫ Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators ♫

I'd like to start my reply with this quote:

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

While investigating Michael Jackson's "death" for almost 9 months now, 16-18 hours a day, I still have not found one single piece of evidence proving he indeed died on June 25th 2009. Instead we have found piles of evidence of Michael Jackson being very much alive.

Before rejecting and ridiculing a hoax, people should at least put some effort into reading up on this case. Not only reading up on the events past June 25th, but also reading up on Michael Jackson's life. Forget what the media has been presenting you about him, enter this stage with an open and empty mind. Get rid of all the prejudices which were put out there to make you believe you knew who Michael Jackson is and what he is about. You have been lied to for many years by the main stream media, and that very same main stream media is now used by Michael Jackson to wake you up.

Souza and I are not fans, and never were. Therefor we entered this whole issue totally unbiased and noticed immediately that a lot of things didn't ad up. If you would only spend ONE hour to read the index of our website you would know that something is going on.

Michael Jackson has put a lot of effort into waking people up for many years. Just read his lyrics, listen to his speeches, it's all out there for a long time already. The man has a message, a very important message. He hoaxed his death to get through to people, including YOU. Yes, that's right, Michael Jackson hoaxed his death for you too because YOUR future is at stake.

It's up to YOU whether you want to grab this chance and make a change. You are given a wonderful opportunity to make things right. If you'd only knew what's really going on in this world you would be horrified and mad as hell. Michael Jackson is showing you what is happening, but it's your choice to see or ignore it.

I won't go into the evidence we collected about Michael Jackson being alive as that has been done in this thread already. I'd like to focus on his Message. Whether you believe if he's alive or not, it's his Message that's the most important thing here.

We have created a series of videos about it, and I'm sure that after seeing the first one you will be scratching your head thinking: What the hell is going on?! I invite you to watch these videos, the first series will only take about 15 minutes of your time. Now tell me - what's 15 minutes compared to a human life? Right, it's nothing. So let's watch some videos, here we go:

Michael Jackson's Message part 1

Michael Jackson's Message - part 2

Michael Jackson's Message - part 3

Michael Jackson's Message - Part 4

Remember: Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Greetz, Mo
    I am speechless, what an amazing post !!! Thank you. Big Thank you !!
    And yes, if they care for their lives and their children lives; They will at least watch the first, else they won't !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Omg I hate these noobs, let the man rest in peace
    When a popular person dies, they keep thinking that they still alive

same with tupac.

R.I.P M.J
    Tbh he's not really dead.
    ~
    His zombified corpse is tied to a tree in my back yard..... Sad part is he reaches out for children still whenever they pass by...
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Sad part is he reaches out for children still whenever they pass by...
    Oh Really..? I guess you didn't pay attention in 2005 then my friend.

Here's a nice blog for you to read: V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance Double Dutch Blog

Oh and here's a nice video to refresh your "brainwashed by the media" mind.

Michael Jackson NOT GUILTY on ALL COUNTS:

Last edited by *Mo*; 03-23-2010 at 09:43 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to *Mo* For This Useful Post:

MJLover (03-23-2010)

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast