Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Exclamation Since 1948, almost 10 million Muslims have died at the hands isreal

grats to isreal for there work killing muslims takeing there homes with there law , if any jews want any land of muslim he can take it no matter what
    i really hope hitler done his job and kill every single jewish on earth
    if i had the chanse i will burn them all
    if u think god is not real i have thousands of proves make you believe he is real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You aware that your religion forbiddens you from burning any living creature right?
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    You aware that your religion forbiddens you from burning any living creature right?
    I think he's expressing his feelings.

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    There must be a reason why he can't finish his job, only God knows.

Thanks
    Hitler died for our sins.

Thanks
    grats to isreal for there work killing muslims takeing there homes with there law , if any jews want any land of muslim he can take it no matter what
    holy shit I hope ur joking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I hate is real too especially since the media in america makes them look so good. Still, I would rather kill hitler than Netanyahu since Hitler bullied the jews first which started the cycle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem View Post
    I hate is real too especially since the media in america makes them look so good. Still, I would rather kill hitler than Netanyahu since Hitler bullied the jews first which started the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by :^$ View Post
    holy shit I hope ur joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hitler died for our sins.
    Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
    There must be a reason why he can't finish his job, only God knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggog View Post
    I think he's expressing his feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    They are not the real Jews according to the bible, It will always be war in that land because the fake Jews are on holy grounds. Hitler knew who the real jews war and it's a reason why he killed so many fake jews. Scripture from the bible " I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." God scattered the real 12 tribes across the globe due to breaking the laws.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ain't that good? no? ok, i'll leave now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Did i hear dead muslims?

Kill me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Religion xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    They are not the real Jews according to the bible, It will always be war in that land because the fake Jews are on holy grounds. Hitler knew who the real jews war and it's a reason why he killed so many fake jews. Scripture from the bible " I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." God scattered the real 12 tribes across the globe due to breaking the laws.
    And bible was written by humans , right ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by panzermech View Post
    And bible was written by humans, right?
    Yes, it was written by humans but was authorized by GOD. It's kinda hard to really say the Bible is A false when it accurately predicted the Atlantic slave trade.
    Plus there are so many lies that the Christian church produce. Like God loves everybody which he doesn't and God is all love. If that the case why did he said
    he hated Esau even before he was born.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth

It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
    What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
    For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Theres so much more. Like how the 12 tribes are gonna have slaves in the kingdom. I bet you never heard of that in church.

When the LORD will have compassion on Jacob and again choose Israel, and settle them in their own land, then strangers will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob. 2The peoples will take them along and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them as an inheritance in the land of the LORD as male servants and female servants; and they will take their captors captive and will rule over their oppressors. 3And it will be in the day when the LORD gives you rest from your pain and turmoil and harsh service in which you have been enslaved

Anyway it's just kinda hrd for me to see the bible as A fake book. it proves alot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Yes, it was written by humans but was authorized by GOD. It's kinda hard to really say the Bible is A false when it accurately predicted the Atlantic slave trade.
    Plus there are so many lies that the Christian church produce. Like God loves everybody which he doesn't and God is all love. If that the case why did he said
    he hated Esau even before he was born.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth

It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
    What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
    For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Theres so much more. Like how the 12 tribes are gonna have slaves in the kingdom. I bet you never heard of that in church.

When the LORD will have compassion on Jacob and again choose Israel, and settle them in their own land, then strangers will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob. 2The peoples will take them along and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them as an inheritance in the land of the LORD as male servants and female servants; and they will take their captors captive and will rule over their oppressors. 3And it will be in the day when the LORD gives you rest from your pain and turmoil and harsh service in which you have been enslaved

Anyway it's just kinda hrd for me to see the bible as A fake book. it proves alot

There is no such thing as real jews you pleb. There is jewish ethnicity, and jewish religion. You cannot be a fake jew, if you believe in Judaism or are literally jewish...

That being said, you're taking writings by humans from thousands of years ago literal. That is the problem here, you're upholding traditional beliefs while not understanding them. If you want to uphold tradition then how about you stop denying progress first, and if your tradition still stands then by all means uphold it. If your basis of belief in the bible is on arbitrary events then you're never going to get anywhere. There is no one set of laws, rules, or writing that can dictate the future of human history. Plebs like you deserve to be put to death because your misconceptions about the world around you are indirectly killing millions of people.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

smatdude13 (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    There is no such thing as real jews you pleb. There is jewish ethnicity, and jewish religion. You cannot be a fake jew, if you believe in Judaism or are literally jewish...

That being said, you're taking writings by humans from thousands of years ago literal. That is the problem here, you're upholding traditional beliefs while not understanding them. If you want to uphold tradition then how about you stop denying progress first, and if your tradition still stands then by all means uphold it. If your basis of belief in the bible is on arbitrary events then you're never going to get anywhere. There is no one set of laws, rules, or writing that can dictate the future of human history. Plebs like you deserve to be put to death because your misconceptions about the world around you are indirectly killing millions of people.
    Killing? Killed more like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast