Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

A Good budget Laptop for Gaming

Hey I want to get a laptop for gaming but im on a really low budget, 120 and lower. Im mostly into Hp Pavilion no elitebooks.
    Can anyone help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight356 View Post
    Hey I want to get a laptop for gaming but im on a really low budget, 120 and lower. Im mostly into Hp Pavilion no elitebooks.
    Can anyone help me
    To be completely honest and I hate to burst your bubble but there is NO such thing as a "budget gaming laptop" laptops that are built for gaming are insanely more expensive than their desktop counterparts.

For the price of a high end gaming laptop (roughly $3,500) you can build a desktop that's twice as powerful.

So to answer your question, you're looking for something that doesn't exist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I would recommend looking at local craiglist or shops, you could probably find a decent one for that price. But definately not one that is for gaming.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight356 View Post
    Can anyone help me
    Don't buy a laptop but if you really need it then don't expect anything that can run any games made after 2000 lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    That budget is waaay too low to get anything good for gaming.. especially for gaming.

Thanks
    Never buy a laptop, always opt for a desktop. shop around for cheap parts on craigslist etc. Look for cheap computers that you can scavenge from and upgrade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Budget. Laptop. Gaming. Choose two.

Thanks
    I found a budget laptop for you. I am sure it will run most games on low settings being that it has an i5 (i5 from roughly 6 years ago).

The computer is old but you could upgrade the ram when you get the funds to do so.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dell-Latitud...8AAOSw241YbnAH

Thanks
    Should really save up for better options.

Impersonator alert
    astro.mpgh" is NOT me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Battleborn View Post
    I found a budget laptop for you. I am sure it will run most games on low settings being that it has an i5 (i5 from roughly 6 years ago).

The computer is old but you could upgrade the ram when you get the funds to do so.

I would not recommend this. Look at the graphics.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kj1234 View Post
    I would not recommend this. Look at the graphics.
    For $100 it is a good deal as the i5 has decent integrated graphics. You find something with dedicated graphics for $100. Pro tip: it isn't possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    For $100 it is a good deal as the i5 has decent integrated graphics. You find something with dedicated graphics for $100. Pro tip: it isn't possible.
    it's 800x600. if I were OP i would just save up more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

laptops this old dont have interchangeable parts, you can't just go in and add more RAM, its all built in. Which is why laptops are absolute trash for gaming. Unless you plan on dropping 5K+ on a laptop like the ones that were at CES. Those you can change just about everything inside of them because its all modular.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naga View Post

laptops this old dont have interchangeable parts, you can't just go in and add more RAM, its all built in. Which is why laptops are absolute trash for gaming. Unless you plan on dropping 5K+ on a laptop like the ones that were at CES. Those you can change just about everything inside of them because its all modular.
    I am not sure where you get your information from. I have been in the electronics industry for roughly 6 years now. There are many laptops out there ~$900 that are great for gaming. Sure, you can build a desktop sometimes at a cheaper cost but not everyone is knowledgable on how to do so.

The laptop I linked uses DDR3 laptop ram which is sold everywhere. For $100, it isn't a terrible deal aside from the slight cosmetic damage. It is far better than going with an atom processor which is what you would typically get in that price range.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I am not sure where you get your information from. I have been in the electronics industry for roughly 6 years now. There are many laptops out there ~$900 that are great for gaming. Sure, you can build a desktop sometimes at a cheaper cost but not everyone is knowledgable on how to do so.

The laptop I linked uses DDR3 laptop ram which is sold everywhere. For $100, it isn't a terrible deal aside from the slight cosmetic damage. It is far better than going with an atom processor which is what you would typically get in that price range.
    That has a basic chipset GPU, the only thing that could run without issues would be something like 07 Runescape. That's not a budget gaming laptop by any means because those simply do not exist, not to mention that processor is about as old as the bible lol. Thats a general use laptop, certainly not a gaming one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast