I tried follow all steps below that playone support says, without sucess bcuz this message is totally random, but you can try.
1) Uninstall the game completely, and delete Playone folder from your program files folder
2) Perform system cleaning (Ex. Using CCleaner)
3) Disable your Anti-Virus real-time protection
4) Re-download the newest version of the game http://bs.playone.asia/download/client#client
5) Install the game
6) Add BlackShot and BlackShot folder to your Anti-Virus and Firewall exceptions list
7) Close all programs running in the background
8) Re-enable your Anti-Virus real-time protection
Refer here/; http://forum.playone.asia/posts/list...readSq=1214957
I see some players being banned due this, yes, that shame, an error of gameguard banning inocent players.
This guy and others was banned due this error: http://forum.playone.asia/posts/list...readSq=1215031
So, for preveting be banned too, then I recorded all errror showing all process opened, also, I take screenshot everytime that this error happened with exaclty time that show "Detected Hack Message", like this, you are providing with evidence that you arent using hacks, and maybe GM's will analize what is making conflit with gameguard with your screenshot with specific time that it occurred.
Go to Playone BLackShot site, do login and make a ticket here: http://www.playone.asia/cs
Try explain your problem detailed and try provide evidence.