Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    I told you to allow about a 0.5 second break between cloaks. This will prevent you from getting disconnected and prevent the issue you where asking about. So no you arent constantly cloaked, but its only 0.5 seconds where you arent. And like i and others have said, if you dont allow for a small break between cloaks the server will disconnect you after a couple times.
    I don't care about the disconnect the idea is to be permacloaked and the question was about not being able to cloak for 6 seconds and how to fix that while still being perma cloaked

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
    and the question was about not being able to cloak for 6 seconds and how to fix that while still being perma cloaked
    yes, and it has been answered by a few of us now. The answer is "you cant" with the way you are currently sending packets. After a couple of useitem packets that ignore the cooldown, the server will reject (and eventually disconnect you) the packet and not use your ability since its on cooldown. It will sometimes allow you to bypass the cooldown once or twice, but more then that and it wont. And, as ive said a few times now, the client's cooldown starts from the last useitem packet you send EVEN IF that useitem packet didnt trigger the cloak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12