Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Can someone give me an AQW account that I do not use anymore?

Can someone give me an AQW account, I came back to play now and the community of servers I play to have a better ping are very toxic and do not help almost any novice player :/

Add me on ******* : Betrayal#2158
    Last edited by K3nshiro; 02-23-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Thanks
    That's why botting and farming was invented, good luck with this though.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trash For This Useful Post:

K3nshiro (02-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Just create a new account and start botting, I'm pretty sure that in one month you can get lvl 65 and some good farming classes.
    Alta llanta ameo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Some pieces of advice to help you keep track of everything. Creating a new account is easier than buying one. //nuff said

• Create a new account and do this level 65 in a few hours alchemy trick thing-y right here. Do it while it still works. CLICK ME
    • Farm Arcangrove rep and get Shaman, one of the best farming classes in the game.
    • Finish some story lines and get access to important daily quests. Mine Crafting and Hardcore Metals are a notable mention. They're for BLoD and SDKA if you're a member. Get 4 Bariums too if you're planning to get NSoD.
    • Rank up the factions you want. Get gear. Keep the ball rolling.
    • Plan for your first end-game (meh, more like first botting) item. Arch Paladin class? Blade of Awe? Archfiend Doomlord? Your choice.

Good luck.
    Last edited by vrosnyche; 02-24-2017 at 12:58 AM.

김제-누나, 사랑해~

Shogun Paragon Legion Token Bot
    A simple Extinction Gold Bot (Carbon)
    Dreadrock Legion Token Bot (Cetera)
    Ceremonial Void Knight Sword Bot (Grimoire 3.3)
    Nothing will stay the same long,
    like the universe everything is constantly changing.
    Long live Miltonius.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Other than all that you can buy an account from buying/trading/selling section if you are really lazy like me, be careful though! enjoy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by vrosnyche View Post
    Some pieces of advice to help you keep track of everything. Creating a new account is easier than buying one. //nuff said

• Create a new account and do this level 65 in a few hours alchemy trick thing-y right here. Do it while it still works. CLICK ME
    • Farm Arcangrove rep and get Shaman, one of the best farming classes in the game.
    • Finish some story lines and get access to important daily quests. Mine Crafting and Hardcore Metals are a notable mention. They're for BLoD and SDKA if you're a member. Get 4 Bariums too if you're planning to get NSoD.
    • Rank up the factions you want. Get gear. Keep the ball rolling.
    • Plan for your first end-game (meh, more like first botting) item. Arch Paladin class? Blade of Awe? Archfiend Doomlord? Your choice.

Good luck.
    I swear man, u don't need 3 bariums (so long as the glitch works).

As for end0game items, be logical about it. BoA is easy. Can be done in a weekend. Juggs of Nul to get accustomed to nulgath item farming. Depending on the amount of free time you have archpaladin can take a weekend to a full week to complete. Then blod/sdka. Then drakath armor. Then the VHL followed by the afdl. Then the nsod. That gives you a relatively easy incline in difficulty and joins certain things together so that you are relatively knowledgable of the task you will do for the next (like how vhl prepares for afdl, blod and sdka prepares for drakaths armor and nsod)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgy_Name View Post
    I swear man, u don't need 3 bariums (so long as the glitch works).

As for end0game items, be logical about it. BoA is easy. Can be done in a weekend. Juggs of Nul to get accustomed to nulgath item farming. Depending on the amount of free time you have archpaladin can take a weekend to a full week to complete. Then blod/sdka. Then drakath armor. Then the VHL followed by the afdl. Then the nsod. That gives you a relatively easy incline in difficulty and joins certain things together so that you are relatively knowledgable of the task you will do for the next (like how vhl prepares for afdl, blod and sdka prepares for drakaths armor and nsod)
    Well, the merge glitch is there but getting 4 bariums doesn't hurt. Server rewrite might hit us soon and all the glitches will be gone. All of the statements above are on point especially the incline in difficulty. Cape of Awe deserves a special mention because you just need to kill Binky once to get boosts.

김제-누나, 사랑해~

Shogun Paragon Legion Token Bot
    A simple Extinction Gold Bot (Carbon)
    Dreadrock Legion Token Bot (Cetera)
    Ceremonial Void Knight Sword Bot (Grimoire 3.3)
    Nothing will stay the same long,
    like the universe everything is constantly changing.
    Long live Miltonius.