Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    HELLO! I HAVE PROBLEM PLS HELP ME! I DOWNLOAD AND USED MELODIA TRAINER, AND NOW I WANT COME BACK, HOW?!?! PLS HELP ME I VERY NEED THIS!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
    mely i think this hack had its time :/ when i use it (whit vac chaos) i can play 3 games but then chaos closes it so i guess it's detected even whit blocker :O
    If Chaos kills MW2, It means the VAC Module loaded itlsef, Witch Isn't my trainer's fault, It's Chaos's fault. Just find a good disabler.

Quote Originally Posted by ikasya View Post
    My friend get banned for this trainer!
    Your friend was dumb, Just read next time, It is even labeled in the proggie.

Quote Originally Posted by vinteseis View Post
    That's already safe? How about the keyloggin' topic?
    Yes, Look at the edit name ; OBAMA, Stop posting about Koen's Keylogging shit here, This isn't affected.

Quote Originally Posted by lowek View Post
    HELLO! I HAVE PROBLEM PLS HELP ME! I DOWNLOAD AND USED MELODIA TRAINER, AND NOW I WANT COME BACK, HOW?!?! PLS HELP ME I VERY NEED THIS!!!!
    Be more specific, Leave Caps Lock or next time I will ignore you.
    If you talk about resetting, Just read the previous pages.

Mel
    Love You All~

Thanks
    Oh, sorry for caps lock! Melodia i'm from Poland, i dont understand good english, can you see me where it is? or get me pages? I really need resetting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh, sorry for caps lock! Melodia i'm from Poland, i dont understand good english, can you see me where it is? or get me pages? I really need resetting.
    Use EAM's ( Easy Account Manager )'s Reset and Delete Local Files Functions, It works great.

Mel
    Love You All~

Milkyway, Earth, Europe, Netherlands, Box
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    can u put a ''AutoKnifer'' in your trainer?
    fugg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal S.A.H. Force View Post
    can u put a ''AutoKnifer'' in your trainer?
    Auto Knife would have more it's place in a Hook, As it is a permanent timer that checks for distance, Aims and knifes if some player is in it's radius.

Will look into this, As I am working on an injectable version of the Trainer/Hack Itself, But I don't like aimbots and such.

Mel
    Love You All~

Thanks
    Melodia, i download 'EAM' , but i this isn't it what i need. I used your program, Trainer, now i have all topic, all emblemation, all perks, but i want have normal, all what i have previous than i used this Trainer. Pls can u help me? I have 3rd prestige and 54 lvl, but in topic's are e.g: "Hard eight" <- this unlocked on prestige 8, in emblemation are embs unlocked on higher prestige. I don't want resset my STATS, i want come back to old settings! If u can, pls help me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Melodia, i download 'EAM' , but i this isn't it what i need. I used your program, Trainer, now i have all topic, all emblemation, all perks, but i want have normal, all what i have previous than i used this Trainer. Pls can u help me? I have 3rd prestige and 54 lvl, but in topic's are e.g: "Hard eight" <- this unlocked on prestige 8, in emblemation are embs unlocked on higher prestige. I don't want resset my STATS, i want come back to old settings! If u can, pls help me!
    There's no "Rewind" Button on hacks.

You can still reset and hack back look-alikes, But you can't come back to previous, Sorry for you.

Mel
    Love You All~

Thanks
    Eh.. not sure if this is my problem or if this is the purpose of the program.. from other posts I've read I think it's my problem.

I'm using VAC Chaos, and after changing all my stats and rank and unlocking stuff in a private match, I can play for that whole session with those stats, but if I close MW2 and reopen it I'm back to where I started..

Should I be applying changes at the main menu?

EDIT: Actually, I tried that... Still reverting to old rank. :/
    Last edited by PwnageJase; 04-04-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: idk.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnageJase View Post
    Eh.. not sure if this is my problem or if this is the purpose of the program.. from other posts I've read I think it's my problem.

I'm using VAC Chaos, and after changing all my stats and rank and unlocking stuff in a private match, I can play for that whole session with those stats, but if I close MW2 and reopen it I'm back to where I started..

Should I be applying changes at the main menu?

EDIT: Actually, I tried that... Still reverting to old rank. :/
    I was actually Level 1 Prestige 1 and screwed with the level and prestige to Level 70 Prestige 7 and that saved... but now I can't go backwards anymore, lol.

However, what I really like is that you can modify all your barracks statistics (Kills, Deaths, Time Played, etc.) If anything, I can do a hard reset, put myself back to Level 1 and then apply my stats before I started screwing with the trainer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sv3nt3k View Post
    I was actually Level 1 Prestige 1 and screwed with the level and prestige to Level 70 Prestige 7 and that saved... but now I can't go backwards anymore, lol.

However, what I really like is that you can modify all your barracks statistics (Kills, Deaths, Time Played, etc.) If anything, I can do a hard reset, put myself back to Level 1 and then apply my stats before I started screwing with the trainer.
    Lol how you do that D:

I tried JustHelp's rank hack too (without VAC Chaos though..) and my rank still reset to what it was before. :/

Is there something different bout how i'm applying the hack? lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnageJase View Post
    Lol how you do that D:

I tried JustHelp's rank hack too (without VAC Chaos though..) and my rank still reset to what it was before. :/

Is there something different bout how i'm applying the hack? lol
    If you look at the trainer as you open it, you can assign numerical values to your wins, loses, score, etc. Same goes for your Level and what Prestige. Set the value that you want and press the little button right next to it.

That's all I did to tweak with it. At one point, I was able to bring myself back to 1 / 1, but then it reverted for some reason. I use this with VAC Chaos.

EDIT: I did some searching and found TheUser's thread on rank reset. Only the highest level will save so if you're trying to set your level to something lower than what you have currently, it won't work. The thread can be found here.
    Last edited by Sv3nt3k; 04-05-2010 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks by reply, great hack at all.

Thanks
    you motherfucker !!!! it says CHEAT DETECTED!!!!!! YOU !!!!!FUCK Y JESUS .I FUCK YOUR MOTHER .BECAUSE OF YOU I WONT PLAY AGAIN MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by panoskre View Post
    you motherfucker !!!! it says CHEAT DETECTED!!!!!! YOU !!!!!FUCK Y JESUS .I FUCK YOUR MOTHER .BECAUSE OF YOU I WONT PLAY AGAIN MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!
    I'm gettin tha message already too.

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast