Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Who here a conservative?

Before this place dies, let me gauge who here is a conservative and who here is liberal.

And if you want who here is centrist, right of conservative, left of liberal, left of conservative, or right of liberal if you identify and neither on the political spectrum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yeah, I'm a conservative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I call myself a conservative; I might sound like a filthy white but I believe that if you only give people money instead of people working for it, you end up with lazy people and a government lacking money (take the huge amount of unemployment checks given out each year as an example). I personally believe that people need to work to gain social status - though I know there's the whole "poor people don't have equal opportunities" thing, I feel that conservative beliefs outweigh the sprouting of laziness in American society because of free money falling from the sky.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ASERHaerheadrherherh For This Useful Post:

Scarface (05-04-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post
    I call myself a conservative; I might sound like a filthy white but I believe that if you only give people money instead of people working for it, you end up with lazy people and a government lacking money (take the huge amount of unemployment checks given out each year as an example). I personally believe that people need to work to gain social status - though I know there's the whole "poor people don't have equal opportunities" thing, I feel that conservative beliefs outweigh the sprouting of laziness in American society because of free money falling from the sky.
    most people on food stamps are elderly, children or disabled, and most people quit taking it after 1 or 2 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Conservative : Because everybody can be good at something,
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I'm a proud Conservative Libertarian.

Thanks
    I'd call myself a conservative
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    To an extent me as I believe immigration should be done based on the skills you will offer to a country and not just a given right to anyone, I also believe that the amount of tax on small businesses in my country is ridiculous because theres no logic explanation as too why a company making 500k yearly should pay just as much tax as amazon altough ironically amazon seems to pay less tax than or average working class man.

On top of this I am against syrian refugee imigration to my country as I believe the vast vast majority of them are men around my age that aren't fleeing from war, most of them aren't even Syrian and just want to come here for our healthcare, benefits and better economy.

Despite these very conservative beliefs I despise most religion even if I don't hate all the belivers of it aslong as they are moderate and aren't homophobic or anti western. Which brings me onto my hate for Islam as my very much least favourite religion that seem to be exempt from all forms of criticism in the media, despite the majority of middle eastern muslims being extreme in their beliefs of hating western ideaolgy, gay peeps and how they can tolerate any form of anti-islam speech or ideas.
    Last edited by freddie.of; 08-24-2017 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks
    I'm on the right side of the spectrum, but most of the people in Cali are on the left side. Feelsbadman

Thanks
    I support liberal social concepts like gay marriage and abortion, but I also hate taxes lol. So I disagree with both sides

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by college kid View Post
    I support liberal social concepts like gay marriage and abortion, but I also hate taxes lol. So I disagree with both sides
    Liberal means open to new ideas, Conservative means upholding old ones. The main difference is action. Liberals are just willing to disregard the old for new. Where as conservatives directly uphold/carry out old ideas.

How about a left-libertarian? I believe taxes are theft, and we should create a system of consent. To do so we must all somehow see the same level of benefits as others. The richest person in the country is going to have to benefit just as much from our system as the poorest plebian savant living in the underbush behind a Home Depo. It's a very possible task, and shouldn't be seen as impossible. With the right leaders we could do just about anything.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    I'm a conservative in the sense of political dogma. But, that is where it stops. I still have my own personal reserves about issues. Even if they are against the status quo. I.E. your "fox news conservative". These are religious zealots fanatics. Who are only socially conservative. It's more of an act than anything. The current state of conservatism in America is shambles. I think it's time for some more conservative parties. As the current Republican one I can no longer be apart of. That's why I vote as a libertarian. Though I'm extreme to the left. When it come to politics.

Thanks
    I would say I am against both sides they are both corrupt we need a revolution!

Thanks
    I'm undecided entirely on economic policy. I am hard left of center on most social stuff

Thanks
    I don't really know what I would be, and if someone could help that'd be great.

I believe you should work for your money, but allow gay marriage, etc. I do think our borders need to be reinforced, and we shouldn't be letting refugees into our country when terrorist attacks are very common.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast