Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

To me this is epic funny

I was playing at Grave Digger yesterday with a couple people from the clan: InDaFace

This guy -REJ- was superbulleting or remote killing. Not sure which. He's a fucking moron though because for 10 minutes he was only shooting us down to like 12 hp but he accidentally killed me when I was surrounded by 3 walls and there was nobody in front of me. LOL So I call his bluff in the lobby, make an ass out of him while he tried his tough guy act, then later he changed his name but didn't leave his clan. He thinks a name change will somehow save him from a ban.

His new name: Jeraptor

The guy and the rest of his clan OPK Fireteam all day long. I found them by chance again today and was fuckin' with him in his clans room. He seemed a little upset that I knew about his name change.

It turns out this ****** is the leader of his clan too. He went from CSM1 to CPT2 in a few hours overnight. Oh but I'm the "noob with no skills accusing a legit player" he says. He got the name change but failed to leave his clan or at least remove himself from admin. All his stats were the same after the name change except his infected kills. Every single one. He had 85 infects at CSM1 and now he has like 125,000. G, I wonder how he got to CPT2. Anyway, long story short his ass is getting pawned by Nexon as we speak and it won't be long before his ass and the rest of his clan is gone.

And another one bites the dust!
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 03-07-2010 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol ive seen him around hes a noob he super bullets then calls him self legit;.;... i havent seen him for a while though probably becuz of his name change
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I knew it. I'm not the only one. I can't wait till his profile page says dishonorable discharge. I just have to keep track of his name changes. Nexon will still ban him though. He's fucking retarded. What homo doesn't think the company you pay money to for name changes will keep track of that change?!

See, I'm actually legit and it kills me when the tracer marker is coming from my right side and there's a fucking wall there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hopefuly he gets banned he went against us in a clan war and pwned us with fly and remote kill -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He will be. I keep a tight list of player names, the offense, screen shots, the web page with their stats, etc. That way when they change names i can prove it with weapon stats, usage, etc.

He fucked with the wrong guy. Most people just use the report function in game. not this cat. I use the web portal and Nexon fucks them up in a few days instead of never

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    haha i got a headshot with knife on him last week
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He also thinks he's untouchable or something. Well he should know I have a 100% success rate on bans because I don't submit bullshit to Nexon and my proof is always there. Just ask killashecoff lmao. Where'd that failure go? He's on here too somewhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hahahaha, u just got bai ROUGHSEX BITCHES, lawl i hate fireteam i kinda like cabin feaver but still, even in nx server people suck nippiles

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea people still suck on the BM. People with Specs who can't get them with GP go into rooms with SMG's and some wack ass spec wep like an M32 which FYI sucks against zombies when its not the one featured in the cabin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Yea people still suck on the BM. People with Specs who can't get them with GP go into rooms with SMG's and some wack ass spec wep like an M32 which FYI sucks against zombies when its not the one featured in the cabin
    and also flame thrower sux balls against zombies , well; lol in my experince they do ^^, mini gun is -ok- i guess specs duck dick at ft

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    He will be. I keep a tight list of player names, the offense, screen shots, the web page with their stats, etc. That way when they change names i can prove it with weapon stats, usage, etc.

He fucked with the wrong guy. Most people just use the report function in game. not this cat. I use the web portal and Nexon fucks them up in a few days instead of never
    lol nice... im neva guna fuk with u like dat i wana keep my accounts lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got a combo over 30 with flame after I spawned in the center of a zombie pile. otherwise it sucks. it wont keep them from bum rushin ya. flame takes time to kill because its steady weak damage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i had a room full of specs + medkits and medkits dont dissapear in cabin ffeaver , it was frken epic, we won on extreme but it was super laggy cause one big fucking ass pile of heal kits

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh they will lag you especially if you're on the barn steps and the kits got planted in the corner and the green halo is sticking out of the cabin wall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i hate the lag after lvl10 omg i can barley kill zombies

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast