Thanks

Using second account to spawn money

I am aware of the risks of banning, blah blah blah.

I want to know if the chances of being banned on my main account are decreased if I spawn in money using my other account? I did this for a friend and he has not been banned for months. He probably will not be banned.

I am pretty sure it is safer, and if so, in what intervals of time should I spawn money?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you mean using a anther account to spawning money*on ur main account you can still get ur main account banned as ur still breaking R**TOC by spending spawned money it might be a lil bit less risky but not much as R* is cracking down hard on money cheats and spawned money
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you're using another account to give your main some money, the risk decreases quite a lot as long as you don't bank it. Even if you were to be banned, you could possibly appeal the decision and claim that you didn't consent to being given the money. Happy modding!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

Nyaro (03-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    If you're using another account to give your main some money, the risk decreases quite a lot as long as you don't bank it. Even if you were to be banned, you could possibly appeal the decision and claim that you didn't consent to being given the money. Happy modding!
    Not banking*money makes no difference at all its nothing but a myth you still*have same chance of being banned money will still show on ur*account log and sorry to say R* won't listen to any appeal they just close ur ticket with out even looking at it tbh I think they just*auto close all ban appeals and*ban risk*doesn't decrease by much if at all they always updating their ban system so it will catch you sooner or later

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    someone drops you money or you drop yourself the money is the same, you just dont have to wait on the other and gain time. the safest way from my poit of view is; you join a solo session and drop yourself money with low delay and money per drop. but today you get banned pretty much every time. so use at you own risk

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    Not banking*money makes no difference at all its nothing but a myth you still*have same chance of being banned money will still show on ur*account log and sorry to say R* won't listen to any appeal they just close ur ticket with out even looking at it tbh I think they just*auto close all ban appeals and*ban risk*doesn't decrease by much if at all they always updating their ban system so it will catch you sooner or later
    I'm pretty sure banking does make a difference as its another transaction as well as it becomes money that isn't loseable.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post

I'm pretty sure banking does make a difference as its another transaction as well as it becomes money that isn't loseable.
    Sorry to say but it makes no difference at all as I said it still shows up on ur account log weather you bank it or not R* ban system can still see it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    Sorry to say but it makes no difference at all as I said it still shows up on ur account log weather you bank it or not R* ban system can still see it
    It still does make a difference cause R* Bans more modders than the people who Receive the money.

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I've tested banking vs non banking and I've yet to be banned on my alt that never banked the cash but got 10 days on an alt that I banked $15m on. I don't think the non banked money shows up in your social club statistics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    It still does make a difference cause R* Bans more modders than the people who Receive the money.
    Ofc modders will get banned more that has nothing do*with banking or not banking its 2 completely different things

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I've tested banking vs non banking and I've yet to be banned on my alt that never banked the cash but got 10 days on an alt that I banked $15m on. I don't think the non banked money shows up in your social club statistics
    This means nothing you most likely banned for*mod or you was really unlucky and got banned for spending modded money not banking or not banking like I said it don't mater if you*bank it or not ur still have same chance of being banned and it will show up on ur social club statistics weather its banned or not same as its on ur*account log if it was way you*think it is ur lose all*none banked money next time you logged in