Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 144th Edition

144th Edition - March 6th, 2017

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

None this week.

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:
    None this week

Post Bans:
    • @JamesBond achieved 2000 posts! Congratulations on this milestone!
    • @Dildo achieved 2000 posts! Congratulations on this milestone!

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Ethereal and @damkgp2 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @JamesBond received BattleOn minion!
    • @Royce received Steam minion!
    • @gerassss received Steam minion!
    • @Bryan received Crossfire minion!
    • @Wyo received Crossfire and AVA minion!

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: All Game Section Marketplaces, Market Place, Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Ayu Hye
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current section: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current section: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current section: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Ayu Hye
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Polluted environments kill 1.7 million children worldwide yearly, according to the WHO
    According to the WHO, a quarter of all child deaths are due to unhealthy environmental conditions, including unclean water and air, secondhand smoking, inadequate hygiene, poor water systems and unsanitary conditions. Such places that have unclean conditions result in fatal consequences such as diarrhea, malaria, pneumonia, and other fatal illnesses. WHO Director-General Margaret Chan said in a statement, "A polluted environment is a deadly one, particularly for young children. Their developing organs and immune systems, and smaller bodies and airways, make them especially vulnerable to dirty air and water." Unhealthy environments have harmful exposure to the womb. In addition, it increases the risk of diseases in the future and overall decreases the performance of immune systems. The WHO report also stated that in households that do not have access to clean water and sanitary conditions, or polluted with smoke and unclean fuels from coal for cooking without proper ventilation, children are at higher risk of disease.

Source

North Korea launches more missile tests, 3 land in Japanese waters
    On March 6th North Korea launched 4 missiles likely in reaction to the U.S.-South Korean military drills near the border and China's sanctions recently placed on the country. Three of those missiles landed in Japanese territory, escalating the tension in the region. The U.S.-South Korean drills are held annually to keep the troops ready in case the Korean War resumes, as it officially is still ongoing. The Korean War is just under a cease fire order, so it has never officially ended. This has allowed North Korea to build up its military and build its nuclear program. They've been told numerous times to halt any progression towards an intercontinental ballistic missile but have ignored every request. There have been sanctions placed on them from nearly every international organization and individual countries badly damaging their economy. Kim Jong Un has no plans of stopping, and even their closest ally China has began putting sanctions on them as they feel threatened as well. North Korea claims it has the technology to reach the continental U.S., but many experts have said that is not likely to be the case. As per tradition, each outgoing president writes the incoming president a letter to leave on the Oval office giving tips for what they expect to face. Obama told Trump in that letter that the North Korean threat was the most imminent. At some point the North Korean threat has to be dealt with before it becomes deadly for the U.S., and Trump might be the last one to deal with it before they achieve the technology to threaten the continental U.S.

XBOX Game Pass
    Microsoft has a new surprise for fans of Xbox One. Beginning this spring, Xbox Game Pass service will be available to consumers for only $9.99 per month. For this monthly fee are available more than 100 Xbox One games as well as titles from the previous Xbox 360 console. And the games will become more.

Xbox Game Pass is not exactly streaming service like PlayStation Now, but subscription and download games like EA Access. For $9.99 per month, users get access to games like Halo 5: Guardians, Payday 2, NBA 2K16 and SoulCalibur II (examples directly from the official announcement of Microsoft). Gamers will be able to download games for the system (thereby respecting digital purchased) and play them indefinitely for months. Moreover, subscribers receive a 20% discount on the titles of the catalog (10% DLC) and can add them permanently to your Xbox library.

So far for members of the Xbox Insider program, with current plans for the service to be available exclusively for users with Xbox Live Gold account and then made available to all Xbox One players in the spring.

Looking the provided image by Microsoft, we can assume that more hot titles such as Saint's Row IV, The Mega Man Collection, Terraria, Mad Max, Lego Batman and Fable III will be available through the service. All options, however, we can see in a few months (approved for Insider program will have the chance to try it earlier).

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild finally released!
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild has finally been released and has really positive reviews. The game was announced in 2015 and set to released a year later for the WiiU but now the game is finally out and it's on the Nintendo Switch! The game takes mechanics and designs from other games and puts them all together into this one, perfect game. The artwork is flawless and it's a game everyone should play regardless as to whether you played/enjoyed the previous games in the series.

Breath of the wild is a survival game unlike the other Zelda's, it forces you to think differently and you have to be resourceful in your efforts to fight the wilderness. You can craft armor and steal new weapons from enemies however the weapon you wield is nowhere near as important as how you control it. The enemies within the game are far more intelligent and use widly different tactics that force you to study their behaviour if you want any chance of beating them.

The game is now available for purchase and it scored 98% on Metacritic, 10/10 on Trusted reviews and 5/5 on GamesRadar.

New $10 Raspberry Pi Zero
    The newest Raspberry Pi was just released a few days ago and it's currently a very hot topic in the technology world. The new Raspberry Pi is called the "Raspberry Pi Zero W" and is the updated version from it's predecessor the: "Raspberry Pi Zero". The chip is set to retail at $10 and will be in limited stock. Due to the sheer number of people who want it, many sites will end up being sold out within the first few hours. $10 is insanely cheap for the amount of power the Raspberry Pi can crank out. The newest version is set to come with built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth which is a huge step forward. The main use of Raspberry Pi is for various home made DIY projects. For example, people have been able to custom build their own Gameboys using the Raspberry Pi. With built in Wi-Fi, the opportunities have just expanded. The Raspberry Pi Zero W comes with 512 Mb of RAM, Mini-HDMI and USB ports, Micro-USB power, HAT-compatible 40-pin header, Composite video and reset headers, and CSI camera connector. If you want to grab the Raspberry Pi, chances are you will have to purchase one from 3rd party sites such as eBay for a higher price.

Source

This fat-loss breathalyzer is now available for $699
    LEVL is a device that analyzes your breath to tell how much fat you're burning, it is now available in Seattle for customers. The device was first announced back in CES 2016, and now it's finally made its path for customers. The LEVLhome detects the amount of acetone in your exhaled breath, as it is an indicator of the amount of fat you've burnt, and then it shows it in the form of a quantity on their companion app. $699 is the LEVLhome cost for this device, there is also a monthly $49 for replacement calibration gas and sensors. Although it is only available for customers in the Seattle area, as this is where the companies headquarters are, LEVL says they will announce the availability of LEVLhome nationwide this spring. You can go to their website to to order a LEVLhome today.

Source

Nav - Nav
    Nav has finally released his debut album self-titled "Nav". Nav fans have been really waiting on this and the moment is finally here. Now there are a few issues with this release though, sadly. Four of the songs on this eleven song album were already released as singles. Of course Nav is the king of singles as that's the only thing he's ever released up to this point, but to put four of his already heard songs on his biggest project ever? I think more people would have been happier if the album was just four songs shorter.. Nonetheless, this is a great album is you're already a fan. His lyrics can become fairly repetitive, but the great vibe Nav always brings to the table is ever so prevalent in this tape. Nav stayed fairly low-key throughout his entire come-up. The man never showed any light on himself during his soundcloud era, where he was releasing songs on his own beats with millions of plays. He got a feature on Travis Scott's album which substantially heightened his buzz. Then to top it off The Weeknd signed him to XO (The Weeknd's record label). As Patrick Lyons said on hotnewhiphip.com "Nearly every line on NAV can be sorted into one of four categories: A) I enjoy drugs B) I used to be broke but now I can afford designer clothes; C) women are trifling but I guess I'll let them fuck me; D) I have associates that own firearms." Like I mentioned earlier, there's a lot of repetition involved in his songs, and you could listen to three songs in a row and probably not know you changed songs at all. Regarding his beats though, if he can't make it as a rapper he'll definitely make it s a high-end producer. Personally I think he's one of the greatest producers of all time currently. I'd easily put him up next to Metro Boomin.
    I give this tape a 5 / 10. Personally I liked it, but it doesn't hold up with the industry's standards. Too repetitive.

Khalid - American Teen
    On March 2, 2016, the El Paso singer, Khalid has released his debut album, American Teen. The project is laced with 14 tracks in total, and it focuses on the life of a teenage man, and his experiences. Khalid states, "The album is compilation of my youth. The mistakes i've made, the heartbreaks I went through, the love that I got, and all the love that I lost. A lot of my songs are about loneliness and losing relationships, even the ones that are happy, there's a lonely undertone to them in a way". If you know Khalid, and his music, you best know that his wins the hearts of meaning before releasing an album. the singles he released, spoke of letting sorrows go and confessing to keeping a former lover's number saved. It is a well-crafted teenage panorama that gives off the feeling of someone living in the moment. American Teen is an appropriate title for a debut album that touches on the cornerstones of the teenage experience; which is love, heartbreak, adventure, drugs and the acceptance of being young and naive.
    I give this album a 8.7/10. I am a really big fan of Khalid, but some songs on the album are a bit all over the place, going from pop R&B to a slow heartbreaking song, and then back to an up-beat.
    If you want to listen to the album, click here.

Andy Murray beats Lucas Pouille to reach Dubai Championships final
    Andy Murray stayed on course for his first title of 2017 with a straight-sets victory over Lucas Pouille at the Dubai Duty Free Championships and he will face Fernando Verdasco in the final. Andy Murray had a slow start but managed to recover and beat Frenchman Lucas Pouille 7-5 6-1 to reach his second Dubai Championships final. “It was tough. I don't think it was the best match but there was some good stuff in there, middle and towards the end of the first set,” said Murray. “As the match went on I started serving a bit better and that helped me. The first set was very important to win after how the matches went yesterday.” Murray saved seven match points in a record-equalling, second-set tiebreaker against Kohlschreiber. He will face Verdasco in the final after the Spaniard beat Robin Haase 7-6, 5-7, 6-1 to reach his first final of the year. But he has a woeful record against Murray having lost 12 of his 13 meetings against the World No1, including the last seven times the two have met. The final shall be played March 4th.

Chicago Cubs' Anthony Rizzo leads charge to support badly beaten student
    After being severely beaten into a coma by his classmates Henry Sembdner found out that he was getting support from Chicago Cubs' Anthony Rizzo. Henry's father who is also named Henry found out this news from a friend of his because he himself did not have a twitter and it shocked him that his son was getting so much support. Mr. Rizzo twitted out that he was glad Henry was going to make a full recovery and that he has a few tickets and BP pass waiting for him in Wrigley this summer. When Henry's school found out about Anthony's tweet they also started to show their support by wearing cubs gear and Anthony said he will be showing pictures of people supporting Henry through this tough time. Rizzo heard this story on the news and it shocked him that one human being can be so cruel to another one, Henry had just turned 13 years of age that Friday. However as stated before Henry is expected to make a full recovery and everyone is waiting for him in Wrigley.

The Latte-Art Revolution
    Coffee is everywhere, anytime consumable item. Whether it's 4 o'clock in the morning in your dorm room or 11 pm at a formal event. Coffee is a modern-time social constant these days. It's virtually anywhere. Coffee comes in many flavors, sizes, shapes, and styles. Whatever you choose is simply based up to you and your liking. But as well as this, there is art with coffee as well. From the presentation, to the flavor, and how you make it. But the art from coffee mostly appears in it's presentation with creamer making patterns. There are many designs you can make varying from: a rose, a spider-web, a swirl, a bunny, a cat, and many many many other designs that you can see almost anywhere online. So next time you're out and about maybe give your barista a tip for all the hard work him/ her spend into making that special cup of Joe special.

Source

Sculptures made out of chocolate?
    Sculptures made from chocolate are now a "thing". These pieces were created by two plantation workers who crafted these figures with clay. Djong Bismar and Jeremie Mabiala are the artist behind thing chocolate figures. The clay molds were rendered and sent to Amsterdam where a team 3D-printed the the chocolate sculptures. This is a great piece of art that was not crafter from known names or with fancy technology. These two workers come from a plantation in Africa where they practice their sculpturing technique in their free time. There is a much bigger story behind these two chocolate sculptures that involve people who want to show the world some realities in terms of inequality and poverty.
    Source

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    This week @turb0z brought us a flawless CounterStrike: Global Offensive hacked client! This hacked client is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack obviously features may tools and hacks. Some of them include but are not limited too: Aim Bot, Aim Assist, Bunny Hop, and Trigger Burst. There is information about more hacks and features on the thread! You can read about all of the hacks functions and usages on the original thread. This hack is extremely useful. I can easily guarantee you will have hours of fun this week using this hacked client and for I for sure be using it. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!

Thread

Anime

This week we are featuring the Anime section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Saboteur.
    For those who don't know what anime is, the best definition is "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation, characterized by highly stylized, colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and sexuality."
    There are tons of famous anime series that many know of such as Pokemon, Naruto, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Death Note, and many more!
    If you're wondering why some of the manga that you might've read look so similar to these anime's, it's because the anime is an adaptation of the manga, generally in correlation with the manga until it overtakes it in episodes.
    The MPGH anime section is a great place to discuss any anime you've watched recently, find some nice anime to watch, or just find sites to download anime onto your hard drive so you can watch it at any time without using any more bandwidth!

Real life little Red Riding Hood walks through snow and evades wolf to get help!
    We've all read or heard of the Little Red Riding Hood, you know the little girl that walked through the forest to get to her Grandma? Well, a few days ago a four year old Siberian girl did something similar for her Grandma. Her Grandma was feeling sick, cold and unresponsive so unsure of what to do, she decided to get help. This brave little girl walked during pitch black darkness through snow and over an icy river (an area that was crawling with wolves BTW) to reach her neighbors that were five miles away!

Not only did the walk take her three hours, upon reaching the neighbors and them calling the authorities she was told that her only caretaker (Grandma) had died of a heart-attack. Most people were thankful that the girl made it to the neighbors alive because the area was full of wolves. Thankfully the girl was rushed to a hospital to make sure she was well and then reunited with her parents who will be taking care of her now.

Interview - [MPGH]JamesBond

[MPGH]Bryan: Hi JamesBond, any interesting things happened to you this week?

[MPGH]JamesBond: My cat got stuck up in a tree. That's about all.

[MPGH]Bryan: For some reason, it reminds me of kitty the hapless cat. How did you or the cat manage to get unstuck out of the tree?

[MPGH]JamesBond: I ended up climbing the tree to get her down, and it was like a 7 foot jump. The cat didn't like it. -.-

[MPGH]Bryan: Oww. Can you tell us a little bit of how you stumble upon MPGH?

[MPGH]JamesBond: I was playing a game towards the end of 2014, someone offered me a cheat, so I decided I would take it, and then he ended up sending it over Skype. I asked where he got it a few months later and he directed me to MPGH.

[MPGH]Bryan: What is the game? Do you still play it?

[MPGH]JamesBond: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. And yeah, I still play it from time to time.

[MPGH]Bryan: Not to mention you’re currently a minion on that section, how do you like it so far?

[MPGH]JamesBond: It's great. Even though COD is slowly dying.

[MPGH]Bryan: Aw don’t be sad, what do you think the developer of COD should be doing to revive the game?

[MPGH]JamesBond: Go back to making original Call Of Duties without 'Xeo Movement'. If I'm being completely honest, the devs didn't kill the game, the community did. All the Youtubers bashing on Call Of Duty ghosts damaged the series extremely. COD ghosts wasn't a bad game; with all the popular youtubers hating on a game comes with a flow of little kids following them, then this big internet trend follows. And that internet trend has come after the new games to make the game look worst. If you look at the trailer for Infinite Warfare, it has more likes than any other call of duty trailer ever.

[MPGH]JamesBond: Even though it has a lot of dislikes as well. xD

[MPGH]Bryan: Yeah I saw that, should have deleted the video :P. Anyway, tell me a little bit of yourself, what are your favorite hobbies besides video games?

[MPGH]JamesBond: I like walking, watching movies, listening to music, sleeping, and programming random useless things.

[MPGH]Bryan: Most common hobbies like the rest of the human being except the programming random stuff.
    Before we end this, would you like to give any mentions?

[MPGH]JamesBond: Not really.

[MPGH]Bryan: Wait, if u don’t wanna give any shoutouts, what do you want to say to the MPGH community at least.

[MPGH]JamesBond: Stay Happy!

[MPGH]Bryan: Alright, it has been nice interviewing you.

[MPGH]JamesBond: Yeah you too C:

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong
    • Schuba

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Copperhorse
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • ByodoM
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A
      • Space

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (03-14-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (03-06-2017),ByodoM (03-06-2017),DarknzNet (03-07-2017),Eternity (03-06-2017),Fucking Moron (03-08-2017),Lightning (03-07-2017),[MPGH]Liz (03-10-2017),Luverdark (03-07-2017),Nyaro (03-06-2017),Plague (03-10-2017),Silent (03-06-2017),SMILLY (03-07-2017),Speedster (03-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Pretty awesome my dude.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (03-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nav is my favorite upcoming producer/rapper and I can't wait to listen to his album, thank your for the news Hov!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nagafen For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (03-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    reading my own interview is cringey -.-
    good job though c:
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    signature of the month part is broken on the home page. The thread is fine though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good job niggas

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    The Latte-Art Revolution
    My hobby is to find and drink interesting coffee drinks

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (03-07-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    signature of the month part is broken on the home page. The thread is fine though
    Yea it's always been an issue with the way the home page has been coded.

Gotta get Dave to fix this issue
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good job baba baba
    Luv You
    Excuse Me For My Bad English
    Hope You Understand My Stupid Words
    EGYPT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Oh the gaming news!

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Good job guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Yeah the read more is broken...
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Great as usual. Keep up the work!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Peanut For This Useful Post:

Marcus. (03-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Interviews are cringey @JamesBond
    Good Job news team!

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Wow. The little red riding hood. That's unbelievable. I was still eating mud when I was 4.
    Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast