Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Lol, he had a nice rank. i played a game with Jeraptor and he was using spec and got a fantastic with a minigun. xD and a G36E.
    Don't Kanye West me or I'll Chris Brown you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    lol? ok for one i dont got a problem with legit players on a hacking site. what i do got a problem with is legit players on a hacking site bragging about getting hackers banned and other hackers being all happy pie time with him when he would just as easily try to get them banned for hacking against him fkn idiots..

and also i should gtfo? i lol at that u spamming illiterate prepubescent bitch.. lol lol..my beef not with you though so fk off child..

Really? you were in touch with a gm? hahaha rofl, if this is even half true..you seriously are a loser...you got so butt hurt in a game that you ran to tell daddy gm?
    and really a "marine" running and telling on people in a game for hacking to a gm? i really hope how sad your life must be is (from being a marine of the usa((supposedly)) to being an informant for a kiddie game) not lost on anyone who might be reading this...you are so lame dude..combat arms must be like the only thing you got left in life haha,...

im done being mean..lol yea man u go ahead banning hackers and reporting to mpgh about who you banned and make sure all your little forum friends thank you till you get them banned rofl.. mr marine hhahahah funniest shit i heard in a while, more than likely bullshit but still funny.

back to you again eh lol i see you take time off from being a bitch to sucking "marines" dicks rofl lol.. ahh you're a trooper man..keep on sucking

Seriously your lack of intelligence at this point astounds me. I was my platoons honor grad as well. 1ST BN D CO PLT 1009; SDI SSGT SIMMS, DI SSGT TREVORS, DI SGT EASON

So go do your fucking research you pussy.

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    Seriously your lack of intelligence at this point astounds me. I was my platoons honor grad as well. 1ST BN D CO PLT 1009; SDI SSGT SIMMS, DI SSGT TREVORS, DI SGT EASON

So go do your fucking research you pussy.
    research? rofl ok ok at this point we gone have to agree to disagree..you obviously see some type of intelligence in bragging to a bunch of hackers that you got one of their own banned...maybe they might like you now, but keep on banning ppl we will see how long that lasts...

ps: anybody can bull shit here, matter o fact im president obama, i take time off from fking michelle to come to mpgh and post.../end sarcasm ( see how that works)
    God is watching

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/89-religio...explained.html --answers some questions

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    WTF I COMPILE AND IT NO WORKS!!! DO I NEED PSEUDOCODE COMPILER?
    rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Grow up dude. I don't know your lame ass and have no reason to lie to you. Stop trolling forums for a good time. These people have no reason to dislike me. Or like me for that matter. I don't give a fuck who likes me. I never said I like anyone. These people don't give a fuck because it's VIP hackers from other sites. So if you must know that's why they appreciate what I do. Now go fuck off.

Thanks
    Grow up dude. I don't know your lame ass and have no reason to lie to you. Stop trolling forums for a good time. These people have no reason to dislike me. Or like me for that matter. I don't give a fuck who likes me. I never said I like anyone. These people don't give a fuck because it's VIP hackers from other sites. So if you must know that's why they appreciate what I do. Now go fuck off.
    what type of hypocritcal shit is that, when a person uses vip most of the time you cant tell what vip they are using as they are mostly similar..and you even said the people you banned were members of mpgh..need to learn how to think before you speak..

as far as the other nonsense you said, i only troll on hypocritcal contradicting bastards like you, so no i will not fuck off..maybe like in combat arms you should run to a mod because you are butt hurt rofl!
    God is watching

rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    fail, hes fag!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what type of hypocritcal shit is that, when a person uses vip most of the time you cant tell what vip they are using as they are mostly similar..and you even said the people you banned were members of mpgh..need to learn how to think before you speak..

as far as the other nonsense you said, i only troll on hypocritcal contradicting bastards like you, so no i will not fuck off..maybe like in combat arms you should run to a mod because you are butt hurt rofl!
    Do you think before you speak? Maybe you should. Members of MPGH I could give a fuck less about. They are still using a rival VIP. I'm well aware of which VIP they are using. Were you dropped on your head repeatedly as an infant?

In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Lol epic man. :P
    (X) Doing Nothing
    ( ) 999 posts

You know you want to click it

Free Aimbot

Thanks
    aahha look at Blovtom
    Saying he's President Obama
    he's also Greatfullded and Boofoo...
    what's next?
    Is he Aug-Wogl
    or a Nexon Spy
    He's over the top man, too much drama.
    He just wants to be right

soon, my post will be quoted by him.
    he'll flame at me trying to be the one who gets the last post, and wins

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jabuuty671 View Post
    aahha look at Blovtom
    Saying he's President Obama
    he's also Greatfullded and Boofoo...
    what's next?
    Is he Aug-Wogl
    or a Nexon Spy
    He's over the top man, too much drama.
    He just wants to be right

soon, my post will be quoted by him.
    he'll flame at me trying to be the one who gets the last post, and wins
    lol somebody hasn't learned sarcasm yet as a vocabulary word( i clearly said /end sarcasm in that post)...also never claimed to be greatfullded and boofoo just like their ranks rofl..plus i could flame you if you like but seeing how you dont have a firm grasp on how the english language is used, i doubt you will be able to comprehend what is said to you..

Do you think before you speak? Maybe you should. Members of MPGH I could give a fuck less about. They are still using a rival VIP. I'm well aware of which VIP they are using. Were you dropped on your head repeatedly as an infant?
    lol? this is pointless, like talking to a sponge, well not really the sponge actually absorbs information instead of trying to counter shit with useless statements
    God is watching

rofl!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lol somebody hasn't learned sarcasm yet as a vocabulary word( i clearly said /end sarcasm in that post)...also never claimed to be greatfullded and boofoo just like their ranks rofl..plus i could flame you if you like but seeing how you dont have a firm grasp on how the english language is used, i doubt you will be able to comprehend what is said to you..

lol? this is pointless, like talking to a sponge, well not really the sponge actually absorbs information instead of trying to counter shit with useless statements
    Flame belongs in Flame and Rage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I nominate blovtom for cock suck...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CRUSTY For This Useful Post:

ROUGHS3X (03-11-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I could sit here and have an argument with this guy but as far as intelligence is concerned he came unarmed. He just has a bad case of last word syndrome and he's too much of a fagot to admit he got pawned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Closed at Softsex Request
    /Closed

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

ROUGHS3X (03-11-2010)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456