Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

begging for help please!

hey guys i just recently finish a bleach -ichigo sig. and it might look crappy but id i like . yea its my first tho. so yea heres the problem

i want to upload it so that evrytime i post something it comes . so yea when i go to my control panel and click edit signature. after i upload it rigiht text in the box with no links or nothing. and when i click preview upload or the save sig one it says im missing a token. can some one please explain this to me?

i am posting this on this and other parts of the graphic sections.

"We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akitheone View Post
    hey guys i just recently finish a bleach -ichigo sig. and it might look crappy but id i like . yea its my first tho. so yea heres the problem

i want to upload it so that evrytime i post something it comes . so yea when i go to my control panel and click edit signature. after i upload it rigiht text in the box with no links or nothing. and when i click preview upload or the save sig one it says im missing a token. can some one please explain this to me?

i am posting this on this and other parts of the graphic sections.
    wrong section... go to help section

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”