Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 145th Edition

145th Edition - March 14th, 2017

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

None this week.

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Ethereal and @damkgp2 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @Ayu Hye is no longer a Minion and Middleman

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: All Game Section Marketplaces, Market Place, Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current section: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current section: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current section: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Garbage dump landslide kills dozens in Ethiopia
    A garbage landslide occurred in the Koshe dump of Addis Ababa (Ethiopia's capital) during Saturday night caused dozens of deaths and many missing, there where around 150 people at the time of the landslide around 50 are death and 37 people have been rescued sadly many of them were established in shacks under the "garbage hills" from long time and the others that were there during the landslide were looking for something salable to survive, probably the cause of the landslide is related to the resumption of garbage in these months As declared by the city mayor the dump has been the collection point of all the capital's garbage for more than 50 years and that they've recently started a project (The Koshe waste-to-energy facility) to re-utilize the garbage as removable energy source they've already invested 159$ million but is a work in progress since 2013..

South Korean president impeached
    With eight justices handed down by the constitutional court of South Korea, it has been unanimously decided that South Korean President Park Geun -hye will be impeached. There has been political turmoil and social unrest that has surrounded the president and her longtime friend, Choi Soon-sil. Constitutional Court Chief Justice Lee Jung-mi stated the president's actions had, "seriously impaired the spirit of democracy and the rule of law. President Park Geun-hye has been dismissed." The Chief Justice has stated Park had broken law by allowing Choi to meddle with state affairs, and intruded on public sector services. In other words, Park Geun-hye had given Choi exclusive powers, illegally, and without anyone's knowledge, to compute and engage executive level decisions at the highest level. This, in return, has caused South Korea to be trapped in an ocean of corruption ever since the President was first elected. The decision has also stripped her of any legal protection that has blocked her prosecution. Geun Park-hye is the first democratically president of South Korea to be impeached.

Source

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti: The Most Trending Fastest Gaming Graphics Card
    It's good news for the fans of 4K gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is created as the fastest gaming graphics card. It was announced last week at Game Developers Conference and you were able to pre-order just shortly after. The GTX 1080 In a review published by ARS Technica, it still shows that Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti is indeed still the fastest can gaming graphics card. At the price of approximately $500 to $700 only, a certified gamer can enjoy an overloaded gaming experience in the Nvidia graphics card. A similar review by Tom's Hardware showed an agreement with the one performed by Ars Technica. Though it's not a surprise anymore that Nvidia has released the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, gamers are still excited to get to get it for their computers.When looking at its specifications, the Nvidia GeForce 1080 Ti is expected to be a little faster and quicker than the Titan X or Pascal. The GeForce 1080 Ti is comprised of 12 billion transistor chip and employs the same Streaming Multiprocessor configuration like that of the Titan X. The GTX 1080 Ti is one beast of a card!

https://hothardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-performance-review-with-intel-and-ryzen

[IMG]https://static.independen*****.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2017/02/22/11/resize.png[/IMG]

The mysterious death of a live-streaming gamer
    Everyone likes playing video games but there is a point where you need to rest. Brian Vigneault was a 35 year old man and a father of 3 kids in Virginia that loved playing video games so much that he ended up dying for it. Mr. Vigneault did 24 hours video game streams often and this time around when he was streaming a game called World of Tanks on twitch for 24 hours he went to take a break and never came back. The final results of Brian's death has not been made clear to the public or his fans but it is most likely linked to the long hours of steam without rest. His friend Jessica Gebauer talked to Brian on the day he was steaming and he was looking very tired and was even falling asleep during the steam. She told him to take a break and get rest but he refused that proposal and kept on steaming. Brian's death was a tragic one, not only because he was steaming to raise money for charity but because he died so young and had a family that he had to take care off. Hopefully his family and friend can get through this tough time and all we can do is send good wishes towards Brian's family and friends.

https://www.b b c . com/news/blogs-trending-39232620

Disposable Cardboard Drones
    Drones have been used for many things such as taking videos, racing, and surveillance. With the rise of drone use, it was only time before drones were used as methods of delivery. Amazon has been one of the front runners of implementing the use of drones in their delivery service. Amazon Prime has been a widely popular service because of its fast shipping time. Amazon hopes to cut down that shipping time with the use of drones. Currently, one of the biggest problems with drones is the "shelf life" of drones. Simply put, drones are expensive to purchase and maintain. With the drones that are used for delivery, they are huge and carry a pretty big battery. One idea was to simply create eco-friendly, biodegradable drones that was cost efficient and could be replaced easily. Otherlab, a company that specializes in these types of drones, has come up with a mockup of a cardboard drone that can be potentially used to deliver items. These drones can carry up to 2 pounds of cargo and fly for a few hours before needing a charge. The current model is quite small but Otherlab is making a larger scaled version that can carry up to 22 pounds of cargo. The entire outer shell of the drone is made up of cardboard. Once the outer shell breaks down or wears out, the shell can be easily replaced. Overall, this is a very interesting project and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Source

Oculus now lets you stream VR gameplay to Facebook Live
    Oculus has received an update recently which lets the users stream their gaming sessions live on Facebook, the update provides a "Live stream to Facebook" option added to the VR's universal menu. The update rolled out for users outside of the US, but Oculus stated that it will be available all over the US soon. Oculus says the aim of this update is to "share the magic" to family and friends, letting everyone get to understand how it works as it can be difficult when you don't get a chance to try it yourself. Although this update could be used on platforms like YouTube or Twitch, it's gives you a chance to live stream your gameplay to your family and friends instead. Live streaming your VR gameplay to Facebook can be easily done with this update now with the click of a button, similar to live streaming a regular video. Great move by Oculus to advertise their hardware.
    Source

Frank Ocean - Chanel
    The God himself, Frank Ocean, is back with some more musical heroin. Frank surely has the Midas touch because everything he makes is golden. We hear different voice alterations and also pure vocals. This song is very unique, as the song progresses Frank slowly grows his passion in the lyrics. A soft piano and a quiet electronic noises create the beat for this one. Obviously the majority of the context in the song is regarding the popular designer brand "Chanel". This track aired on Beats1 radio, and also featured a second version featuring A$AP Rocky. The song was aired as sort of a surprise, and a surprise it was. It's always nice to get new Frank Ocean music as we never know when he'll completely disappear again. You can listen to the remixed version featuring A$AP Rocky here.
    I give this song a 10 / 10. Very mellow and relaxing song to chill to. Good vibes.

Snoop Dogg - BADBADNOTGOOD
    On Sunday, March 12, 2017, Snoop Dogg released a music video titled "BADBADNOTGOOD". Snoop is an anchorman in a world full of people with faces painted like clowns, including a Donald Trump impersonator. The video also features Snoop Loop cereal and Snoop's as the leader of his very own Suicide Squad. The video is directed by Jesse Wellens, a YouTube star from PrankvsPrank or GFvsGF, and James DeFina. In an interview with Billboard, director Jesse Wellens said the video was inspired by the shooting of Philando Castile. “When I originally wrote the idea of the video, the video of Philando Castile getting shot came out online and it was causing riots. We just kind of wanted to bring the clowns out, because it’s clownery – it’s ridiculous what’s happening.” Snoop confirmed to agree with Wellens by stating, and explaining that he wanted to make a song that was "not controversial but real – real to the voice of the people who don’t have a voice.”
    You can check out the music video above.
    You can also check out the interview with director Jesse Wellens with Billboard, here.

No. 7 Arizona beats No. 5 Oregon 83-80 for Pac-12 title
    The No. 7 Arizona Wildcats avenged a 27-point February loss to the Oregon Ducks on Saturday night, defeating the nation's No. 5 team 83-80 to win the Pac-12 tournament title at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. Now they're Pac-12 Tournament champions and have a decent shot to be a No. 1 seed in the NCAAs. Per ESPN Stats & Info, no team has enjoyed more Pac-12 tournament success than Arizona throughout its history. Pac-12 Player of the Year Dillon Brooks scored 25 points for the Ducks, but Oregon's 43.1 percent shooting as a team couldn't contend with Arizona's 58.0 percent mark. "It has never been easy for us," Arizona coach Sean Miller said. "We have dealt with adversity and obstacles as much as almost any group that I've been a part of, and yet we've been able to continue to climb and grow." Arizona had a 6 point lead as of half time with a 52% shooting to only 35.7% for Oregon. Regardless of the Pac-12 title game result, both Arizona and Oregon appear to be legitimate Final Four threats.

Petition calling for Barcelona vs PSG to be replayed soars past 200,000 signatures
    Football Club Barcelona made a historical comeback against Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday by beating the French side 6-1 to reach the Champions League quarterfinal. Barcelona FC appeared to be on their way out of the competition after they lost 4-0 to Paris Saint-Germain in the first-leg of their second round tie. Sergi Roberto, the last second hero scored in 95th minute and gave his team a 6-5 victory on aggregate, making Barcelona the first side to overturn a 4-0 first-leg defeat since the current format started in the 1992-93 season. Some onlookers believed that Barca was helped by some favorable refereeing decisions, and many have criticized referee Deniz Aytekin for his performance, and giving Barca two penalties. Some reports said that he may get a demotion as a result. A petition that was set up on Change.org calling for Barcelona’s win over Paris Saint-Germain to be replayed has past 200,000 signatures.

https://www.independen*****.uk/sport/football/european/barcelona-vs-paris-saint-germain-petition-a7626631.html

Huge inflatables?
    The "Blow Up: Inflatable Contemporary Art" exhibition opened at the Muskegon Museum this past month and has brought some very unique inflatable pieces of art. This traveling exhibition goes around the world showing a different side of art, one that involves air and inflatable things like bunnies or Buddhas. This exhibition lets artists use air to sculpt inflatable pieces of art that are both unique and fun. The exhibition will be opened until the 23rd of April and will later fly to its next destination.
    Source

How Romance Saved 50 Years of LGBTQ Art

When New York City art collectors Charles Leslie and Fritz Lohman were introduced at a brunch in the early 1960s, they were instantly attracted to each other. (1 Lerner). Two gay men have saved a collection of 50 years worth of LGBTQ art this week. The men quickly fell in love over their mutual passion for homoerotic art. Together they would co-found the Leslie-Lohman Gay and Lesbian Art Museum, the world's first museum dedicated to gay and lesbian art, according to its website (10-13 Lerner). So if you're ever out and about and you see any homoerotic art; don't misjudge it or diss it. Would you appreciate someone misjudging you or dissing you? I don't think you would, so give that art another chance and understand the true point behind it; love.

Minecraft Hacks & Cheats
    This week @Steve brought us a simply astonishing Minecraft Hacked client! This hacked client is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack features: Movement, Flight, NoFall, AntiSlowness, Safewalk, Jesus, Antiknockback, and many many more! There is much information and more on the thread! You can read about all of the hacks functions and usages on the original thread. This hack is extremely useful. I can easily guarantee you will have hours of fun this week using this hacked client and for I for sure be using it. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!

Thread

Debate Fort

This week we are featuring the Debate Fort section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Saboteur.
    This section was made for all users to voice out their opinions on different issues, whether it be related to the recent U.S. election, North Korea and the alleged assassination of Kim Jong Nam, and the differences of Islamic Culture vs Western Culture.
    If you want to start a discussion in this section but do not have a topic, be sure to check out Reddit Debate and choose a nice topic to discuss on MPGH!

https://www.goriverwalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/700x700-1.jpg

Lawyer, Lawyer, Pants on Fire!
    What's the most ironic thing you've heard recently? A lawyer respresenting an Arsonist, had his pants catch on fire during the case. A few days ago, in a Miami courtroom, lawyer Stephen Gutierrez was representing his client who had been accused of purposefully setting fire to his car. Gutierrez said, “Shortly after beginning my argument, I noticed that my pocket began to feel hot. When I checked my pocket, I noticed that the heat was coming from a small e-cigarette battery I had in my pocket" (Huffington Post). Explosions and blazes caused by e-cigarettes aren't very common and so some people speculate that this was a staged event. Assuming it was, I'm not sure how he thought the ironic humor would help his client out.

Thankfully no one was hurt and the situation was under control shortly. If the Judge wasn't sure about who the guilty party was, then there sure as hell isn't a better sign than a liar's pants catching fire during an Arson case. The defendant lost and was sentenced accordingly, so justice was served.

Interview - [DIN]Toxin[DU]

[MPGH]Nyaro: Hey Toxin, thanks for taking the time to do an interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: Not too bad, just dealing with the bipolar Texas weather.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Ouch. Luckily we don't have that in Germany. Is there anything exciting that happened to you lately?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: I believe I lead a pretty boring life. I work six days a week. I recently got a certification at work to be able to do state inspections on vehicles if that counts lol.

[MPGH]Nyaro: That's something! Congratz! Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: I joined MPGH in 2009. Orginally playing the FPS CrossFire legit I kept getting killed by all the hackers. And I wondered how they were doing it. After some soul searching on the net, I stumpled upon MPGH. I didn't start really becoming part of the community until a couple months after I joined and started making post and meeting people.

[MPGH]Nyaro: I see. But as I can see you have been Global Mod. How did you work your way up there and what was your reaction when you got it?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: I started off getting minion when minions first became a thing on MPGH. I was one of the orginial 8 I believe. After that I worked my way up to mod. I was mod for six months. I got promoted while I was at school. The friends I had on MPGH kept texting me pictures of my profile showing me I was promoted. I honestly thought they were trying to troll me. What freaked out when I got home.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Haha. Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: My favorite section would have to be General. Simply because that's the only section I visit anymore.

[MPGH]Nyaro: I understand. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: In my free time I spend as much time with my son as possible. Other than that I tend to favor adding parts and modifcations to my truck.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Oh nice! I want to have a child as well. Not now but in a few years. Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: I'd remove Dave and Arun from power and give it back to the people. But really I'm not really active enough to say. Bring back VIP hacks. Howbow dah?

[MPGH]Nyaro: Wasn't at MPGH when they had VIP hacks. But if Cakemaster and Rat will read this interview they might think about it. Do you want to give out a Shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: Shoutout to @Hunter, @Gab, and Lance (@Hero). I'll love them forever. :]

[MPGH]Nyaro: Alright. It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

[DIN]Toxin[DU]: You too gorgeous.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong
    • Schuba

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Copperhorse
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • ByodoM
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A
      • Space

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (03-14-2017),Allura (03-14-2017),Boujee (03-18-2017),ByodoM (03-14-2017),DarknzNet (03-14-2017),Dynasty (03-14-2017),Fucking Moron (03-14-2017),Hunter (03-14-2017),Lightning (03-14-2017),lpmta (03-14-2017),Marcus. (03-14-2017),Nyaro (03-14-2017),Speedster (03-16-2017),Ticherhaz (03-15-2017),Vader (03-15-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Snoop dogg's video wasn't that great. Kinda found it weird. Don't think prank vs prank is suppose to be a music video editing channel.He should stick to his Casey neistat rip off vlogs. Good read. Nice work guys
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Read it and wept

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    another good edition

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    10/10 news bois

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    I'm in this edition.

That makes me cool.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (03-14-2017)

Thanks
    High quality as usual

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Snoop dogg's video wasn't that great. Kinda found it weird. Don't think prank vs prank is suppose to be a music video editing channel.He should stick to his Casey neistat rip off vlogs. Good read. Nice work guys
    lmao, it was a channel based around pranks and a channel based around a man and a women in a relationship. That relationship ended. the channel is sitting there doing nothing, with millions of subscribers. of course Jesse is gonna upload on that channel for views. more views = more money. simple logic.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    A fascinating work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

lmao, it was a channel based around pranks and a channel based around a man and a women in a relationship. That relationship ended. the channel is sitting there doing nothing, with millions of subscribers. of course Jesse is gonna upload on that channel for views. more views = more money. simple logic.
    Tbh, I think that relationship thing is all a stunt. They still seem like they are still together when they claim they aren't. Honestly, I feel like every Famous Youtuber are actual idiots. They make millions a year, yet they go around buying farraris, fancy houses for themselves , taking expensive holidays... If they were smart they would start their own company and drive their followers to make it big. This is why Casey Neistat is basically one of the legends of YouTube. Pretty sure he is already working on a new company.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    Good job guys.

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    GJ

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Grammar mistake @Hova

"that he had to take care off." Under the streamer, wrong "of" was used. Please fix, thanks <3

Edit: These are interesting. I'm so sad the streamer died :/
    Last edited by Poseidon; 03-15-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴘʀᴇss +Rᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ Tʜᴀɴᴋs ɪғ I ᴀssɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ᴏғ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
    Vᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs
    Lᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ ᴏғ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅs NA Gɪғᴛɪɴɢ Sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
    US Dᴏᴍɪɴᴏ's Pɪᴢᴢᴀs

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Thanks
    wow the cardboard drone is really becoming a thing

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Tbh, I think that relationship thing is all a stunt. They still seem like they are still together when they claim they aren't. Honestly, I feel like every Famous Youtuber are actual idiots. They make millions a year, yet they go around buying farraris, fancy houses for themselves , taking expensive holidays... If they were smart they would start their own company and drive their followers to make it big. This is why Casey Neistat is basically one of the legends of YouTube. Pretty sure he is already working on a new company.
    lol idk where you're looking but most "youtubers" start their own clothing line lol.

also seems like you're jealous of them buying expensive things haha. they started a channel got "big" or "famous" and they spend their money, just like how every normal person would.

if you're talking about Jesse Wellens, he is one of my inspirations for film making etc. aside from the youtube stand point etc, as a film maker in which he is, i am inspired by that. he kept making films etc, and look where it got him, a music video for Snoop Dogg. lol if he wouldn't have put up films on YOUTUBE then he wouldn't be where he is today lmao.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast