Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1928 View Post
    time trial no working?
    Thought of reading the thread to find out? It's been posted on at least every other page. Not to mention there is a search button that allows you to search the thread for that exact topic. Saves the rest of us on having to siphon through post #150 on a topic that's already been answered

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It's been 2 days since I:
    Lvled to ~250 with RP script
    Spawned about 50mil$ (takes some time)
    All in invite-only sessions so I don't get spotted and reported by fucking rats.
    And I'm not yet banned.

In comparison, month ago I used private self-proclaimed "best GTAV menu", lvled 30 from 40 to 70, spawned about 90mil$ with their "safe" stealth money-drops. And got banned TWO hours later. Refunded the garbage right away. And from I know, the idiot just used other ppl's libraries for injecting mods into SP and modified them to bypass MP lock. What a fucking skiddo cocksucker. I also love the fact that 99.9% of the $ "service providers" (fucking leeches) used that very same hack (I saw their fcking nicknames in the F-chat) and stealth bag method, getting people's accounts banned. Don't even understand how these idiots are allowed to operate here. Fucking skiddo scammerz.

You did a great a job on this one and also didn't ask for money - very nice! I'd love to see source code of this as a newbie programmer just starting into C++/C#/RE, but I know you'll probably assume I'm one of those skids who can't code sht and just stealing things to sell to idiots. Anyways good job.
    Last edited by Druid007; 03-22-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Thanks for the menu, bud. Downloading it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hi Mike i jsut wanna report that the robbery script is a bit "buggy" somtiems the launcher stops working and you cant "turn off the tping" so you are just tping around and totally stuck and cant move in game, but hanks anyhow for a fun tool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    LOVE the menu! Although I'm having an issue with the Teleport function, it teleports me to the location but once I move at all it teleports me back to where I was, happens with all the teleport locations

Also, does anybody have a efficient method of using the kill all peds for money? Right now I'm just running up and down the boardwalk spamming F7 and picking up the cash but its kinda slow, was wondering if there is a faster method?

Thanks
    I downloaded the hack, I managed to open it normally but when I use anything from the hack it does not work, nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by madmurloc View Post
    hi Mike i jsut wanna report that the robbery script is a bit "buggy" somtiems the launcher stops working and you cant "turn off the tping" so you are just tping around and totally stuck and cant move in game, but hanks anyhow for a fun tool
    i wouldn't recommend you using the shop robbering script if i were you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistergreen4i20 View Post
    I downloaded the hack, I managed to open it normally but when I use anything from the hack it does not work, nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?
    minimize your game

Thanks
    I don't understand how to use this. My game is on windowed mode. I started the .exe and all it does is it gives me an error message saying "Access violation press OK to continue or Abort to kill program" I press OK and then an empty small window pops up with a text box and a button that says "StartButton". I click on StartButton and nothing happens. I don't understand what the text box is for. How do you use this? And yes I did try it with game minimized and same thing happens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by mser123 View Post
    I don't understand how to use this. My game is on windowed mode. I started the .exe and all it does is it gives me an error message saying "Access violation press OK to continue or Abort to kill program" I press OK and then an empty small window pops up with a text box and a button that says "StartButton". I click on StartButton and nothing happens. I don't understand what the text box is for. How do you use this? And yes I did try it with game minimized and same thing happens
    It's a password to access the menu. Just type in mpgh.net

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CozmicDX View Post
    It's a password to access the menu. Just type in mpgh.net
    Thanks for the quick reply!

EDIT: Still doesn't work. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I want to post a screenshot but apparently not allowed to...

EDIT 2: Disregard.. I'm stupid.. I didn't delete the above mentioned XML line works now. Thank you.
    Last edited by mser123; 03-23-2017 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by mser123 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    You're welcome

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kophix View Post
    LOVE the menu! Although I'm having an issue with the Teleport function, it teleports me to the location but once I move at all it teleports me back to where I was, happens with all the teleport locations
    Oh my fucking god I've said this about twelve times now, you need to press the teleport button at least twice to stop yourself from teleporting back. Do you people have a firefox plugin that hides all the replies in a thread except yours or something?
    But who are ye, in rags and rotten shoes,
    you dirty-bearded, blocking up the way?

We are the Pilgrims, master;
    We shall go always a little further;
    It may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Who Dares Wins

Thanks
    Does rp script usage safe?

Thanks
    Hackers being hackers just messing around with people = =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alexnec View Post
    Guys let's make it clear FOR EVERYONE !!
    So is this menu safer than the last one ? Someone got banned after using it ? If yes, please tell us what did you use to know what is good and what is not good to use. So far I know the RP Script and Money Drop are DETECTED and make sure if R* didn't banned you in that day, you will get banned in the next few days, or in the next banwave..
    Give us more information, the " Acces violation " problem is solved, for those who say it's not please go and check every page from this topic and you will find out the sollution ( trust me ).
    Also can someone explain how the new money making method from this cheat works ? At least I didn't understand, so you kill peds from street and you go and collect their money ( 20-30 $ or less per ped ??? ). I'm waiting from someone which knows very good this things by testing itself to give THE CORRECT answers, not unproven or alleged answers. Cheers.

so what you are trying to tell is that this menu is detected? or atleast the RP and ped kill scripts? or is this just a question?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specktre View Post
    Oh my fucking god I've said this about twelve times now, you need to press the teleport button at least twice to stop yourself from teleporting back. Do you people have a firefox plugin that hides all the replies in a thread except yours or something?
    i think its just people who are "sheeplings" or just not aware there is a search function

Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast