Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I can tell you there was no conclusion he had any affiliation with ISIS aside from simply stating he did.
    He said he was doing it for ISIS, what more do you want? Did you want his house full of isis propoganda? The fact is, he said he was doing it for ISIS, and not because he was "sexually oppressed". The fact is that ISIS is a terrorist group, and they are Radical Muslims, you dont see christians taking over the middle east and killing innocent civilians. This is why muslims are considered terrorist, this is why the media emphasizes muslim attacks. They are connected to Radical Islam, and people are scared. I dont agree with it, but its the scary truth.

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
    He said he was doing it for ISIS, what more do you want? Did you want his house full of isis propoganda? The fact is, he said he was doing it for ISIS, and not because he was "sexually oppressed". The fact is that ISIS is a terrorist group, and they are Radical Muslims, you dont see christians taking over the middle east and killing innocent civilians. This is why muslims are considered terrorist, this is why the media emphasizes muslim attacks. They are connected to Radical Islam, and people are scared. I dont agree with it, but its the scary truth.
    You're stupid pleb.

Here's why, just because someone says something doesn't make it true. This is especially true when investigating the motive behind something like manslaughter. If we investigate the motive behind a bald headed white dude stabbing a black guy in the kidney, and we come across him praising hitler and spewing racial slurs. Do we automatically deem him a Nazi or white supremacist affiliate? Do we say he believes in nazism and is a nazi through and through? Do we automatically assume he somehow has ties with Nazi groups? It's a far fetched conclusion that has a real purpose but does not end the investigation of whether the man actually killed a bunch of fags because ISIS told him too.

See, in that exact scenario with that homosexual mass murderer, he had absolutely no radical affiliation of any sort. He was just a muslim ****** who just so happen to be sexually oppressed and racially oppressed hence him lashing out at society by slaughtering his fellow edgelords. The only ISIS connection was with him praising them. There was no funding, communication, or even belief that connected that guy to ISIS.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 03-20-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You're stupid pleb.

Here's why, just because someone says something doesn't make it true. This is especially true when investigating the motive behind something like manslaughter. If we investigate the motive behind a bald headed white dude stabbing a black guy in the kidney, and we come across him praising hitler and spewing racial slurs. Do we automatically deem him a Nazi or white supremacist affiliate? Do we say he believes in nazism and is a nazi through and through? Do we automatically assume he somehow has ties with Nazi groups? It's a far fetched conclusion that has a real purpose but does not end the investigation of whether the man actually killed a bunch of fags because ISIS told him too.

See, in that exact scenario with that homosexual mass murderer, he had absolutely no radical affiliation of any sort. He was just a muslim ****** who just so happen to be sexually oppressed and racially oppressed hence him lashing out at society by slaughtering his fellow edgelords. The only ISIS connection was with him praising them. There was no funding, communication, or even belief that connected that guy to ISIS.
    LOL how are you so dumb? "Just because someone says something doesnt make it true" Well at least its more believable than "he killed because he was sexually oppressed" And to answer the Nazi question, the guy said was doing it for ISIS, not for Osama Bin Laden, or an individual. If the guy wouldve been praising nazism then yes its safe to assume he did it because he was a nazi. This guy was a radical islamic terrorist, that praised isis, so its safe to assume he did it for ISIS.

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    LOL how are you so dumb? "Just because someone says something doesnt make it true" Well at least its more believable than "he killed because he was sexually oppressed" And to answer the Nazi question, the guy said was doing it for ISIS, not for Osama Bin Laden, or an individual. If the guy wouldve been praising nazism then yes its safe to assume he did it because he was a nazi. This guy was a radical islamic terrorist, that praised isis, so its safe to assume he did it for ISIS.

What was told to the public is he had some sort of falling out over something which promoted him to shoot up a gay club he frequently went to.

His father went on record stating there was never any signs of radicalization.

I'm not going to pick the case back up, but you're literally just arguing what color the sky was during that time of day. I'm telling you it was grey, you can say it was blue all you want. But if you actually google the case you'll find there were indeed rain clouds making the sky appear grey.

In other words, you're just shit posting. Blocked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What was told to the public is he had some sort of falling out over something which promoted him to shoot up a gay club he frequently went to.

His father went on record stating there was never any signs of radicalization.

I'm not going to pick the case back up, but you're literally just arguing what color the sky was during that time of day. I'm telling you it was grey, you can say it was blue all you want. But if you actually google the case you'll find there were indeed rain clouds making the sky appear grey.

In other words, you're just shit posting. Blocked.
    Where do you get your information from? I watched Fox, CNN, and some other new stations as this was happening. Apparently they were all wrong? Show me where you found all of this " falling out " shit.

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    Where do you get your information from? I watched Fox, CNN, and some other new stations as this was happening. Apparently they were all wrong? Show me where you found all of this " falling out " shit.
    Yes, they were. It's called fake news. They automatically assumed he was an ISIS attacker sent to America by ISIS or redicalized over the internet.

It turned out he was not, he was just a gay muslim who went to that gay club often. Something happen with him and other people which caused him to shoot the club up. Just like a kid shoots up all his friends at school. The only difference here is this guy was muslim, knowing that he wanted to portray his actions as a terrorist act. In fact it was not. He had no political or religious motiviation behind his killings. He shouted ISIS in attempts to fool our citizens into believing he was an ISIS fighting committing terrorism.

Any private detective will tell you, in cases like this where someone's actions take them down a path there is no coming back from, they will say and do whatever they can to get as much fame and glory as possible. That's exactly what occured in in that situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes, they were. It's called fake news. They automatically assumed he was an ISIS attacker sent to America by ISIS or redicalized over the internet.

It turned out he was not, he was just a gay muslim who went to that gay club often. Something happen with him and other people which caused him to shoot the club up. Just like a kid shoots up all his friends at school. The only difference here is this guy was muslim, knowing that he wanted to portray his actions as a terrorist act. In fact it was not. He had no political or religious motiviation behind his killings. He shouted ISIS in attempts to fool our citizens into believing he was an ISIS fighting committing terrorism.

Any private detective will tell you, in cases like this where someone's actions take them down a path there is no coming back from, they will say and do whatever they can to get as much fame and glory as possible. That's exactly what occured in in that situation.
    blah blah blah FAKE NEWS blah blah blah, you still havent shown me your sources? I would rather believe fake news than some random democrat on the internet

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    I would rather believe fake news
    Yes I know. It's actually proven fox news viewers are less informed than other network viewers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ghtclub-attack

Don't trust the CIA though, or theguardian. Neither are reliable sources of Fake News.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes I know. It's actually proven fox news viewers are less informed than other network viewers.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ghtclub-attack

Don't trust the CIA though, or theguardian. Neither are reliable sources of Fake News.
    Ill believe Obama and the FBI, or are they fake news too?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ternet-orlando

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    Ill believe Obama and the FBI, or are they fake news too?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ternet-orlando
    “There is no clear evidence that he was directed externally,”

I want you to really think about this. All he had to do was watch one isis beheading video and the US Gov can make the claim he was radicalized through the internet.

That's why the artical I sent you, which is more recent than the one you posted, says the CIA has confirmed there was no actual ties between the fucking shooter and ISIS. Like I said before, he was just some sexually oppressed gay dude whos motives were not that of an ISIS fighter or muslim extremist. They were purely based on his own mental condition and whatever was going on with him and other gay people.

But hey, make whatever conclusions you want to. Just don't make the claim he was sent by ISIS or an attacker on behalf of ISIS. Because it's confirmed he wasn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    “There is no clear evidence that he was directed externally,”

I want you to really think about this. All he had to do was watch one isis beheading video and the US Gov can make the claim he was radicalized through the internet.

That's why the artical I sent you, which is more recent than the one you posted, says the CIA has confirmed there was no actual ties between the fucking shooter and ISIS. Like I said before, he was just some sexually oppressed gay dude whos motives were not that of an ISIS fighter or muslim extremist. They were purely based on his own mental condition and whatever was going on with him and other gay people.

But hey, make whatever conclusions you want to. Just don't make the claim he was sent by ISIS or an attacker on behalf of ISIS. Because it's confirmed he wasn't.
    Its not "confirmed" just because they havent found any actual ties? Maybe he did see one beheading video and radicalized, at the end of the day he said he did it for ISIS, and not because he was sexually oppressed or whatever.

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    Its not "confirmed" just because they havent found any actual ties? Maybe he did see one beheading video and radicalized, at the end of the day he said he did it for ISIS, and not because he was sexually oppressed or whatever.
    shitpost.

US Government has stated he had no connections with ISIS directly.

This argument was closed a few months after this occurred.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why does it matter if he had direct connection to ISIS or not? He still did it in the name of them...

pls no hurt me

Thanks
    Why does it matter if he had direct connection to ISIS or not? He still did it in the name of them...
    Wrong...

He had no previous fucking affiliation with fucking ISIS pleb. This means his MOTIVE behind the crime was not connected to ISIS.

You obviously don't understand basic criminal investigation. Filthy pleb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wrong...

He had no previous fucking affiliation with fucking ISIS pleb. This means his MOTIVE behind the crime was not connected to ISIS.

You obviously don't understand basic criminal investigation. Filthy pleb.
    It doesnt matter if he had previous affiliation to isis or not lmao, he swore allegience to them...
    it wouldnt make sense to pledge allegience to some random thing?
    Stop being mad because im not falling for your liberal crap

pls no hurt me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast