Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Mongolia1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where does sun not shine.
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Good plugin for permissions?

    Hello, I would like to know is there any other plugin like permissionsex? Which is easy to use. Im finding one for my server but permissionsex isnt good for my server.

  2. #2
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Allura Graphic Design
    Posts
    999
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Well group manager is the next best option. If its just a single server (and not a bungeecord server [has multiple servers]), I recommend you just got with group manager.


  3. #3
    Phasmatys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    I don't know the reasoning behind you not using pex, but I would recommend you put in the time to learn how to use it if that is what is restricting you.

  4. #4
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Allura Graphic Design
    Posts
    999
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasmatys View Post
    I don't know the reasoning behind you not using pex, but I would recommend you put in the time to learn how to use it if that is what is restricting you.
    Pex does get a little over complicated. There isn't too much of a difference between these permissions plugin


  5. #5
    xLoLeRxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I recommend downloading Essentials plugin which includes group manager. I don't know the reason Pex is not good for your server, but i can say that it is the very best permissions plugin out there, it is fairly easy to use and it doesn't require as much manual work as group manager.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm giving rep and thanks to all the guys who helped me somehow!
    Don't hack, unless you want to have some real fun.

  6. #6
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Allura Graphic Design
    Posts
    999
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoLeRxx View Post
    I recommend downloading Essentials plugin which includes group manager. I don't know the reason Pex is not good for your server, but i can say that it is the very best permissions plugin out there, it is fairly easy to use and it doesn't require as much manual work as group manager.
    No it does not. Group manager is a separate plugin


  7. #7
    xLoLeRxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    No it does not. Group manager is a separate plugin
    Every time i download Essentials the group manager comes with it. Maybe it is different nowadays, i can't really tell since i haven't worked with plugins for like 3 years now lol. But anyways i find Pex more comfortable than group manager
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm giving rep and thanks to all the guys who helped me somehow!
    Don't hack, unless you want to have some real fun.

  8. #8
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Allura Graphic Design
    Posts
    999
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoLeRxx View Post
    Every time i download Essentials the group manager comes with it. Maybe it is different nowadays, i can't really tell since i haven't worked with plugins for like 3 years now lol. But anyways i find Pex more comfortable than group manager
    Don't ever think it ever came with it. I don't even think it even came with the zip file of essentials. Group manager was always seperate from all the other essentials plugins


  9. #9
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,302
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Don't ever think it ever came with it. I don't even think it even came with the zip file of essentials. Group manager was always seperate from all the other essentials plugins
    Group manager is downloaded on the same page, I think at one point you could download all of them in one zip if you wanted too.

  10. #10
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Allura Graphic Design
    Posts
    999
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


    Group manager is downloaded on the same page, I think at one point you could download all of them in one zip if you wanted too.
    It was never like that. Essentials and group manager have always been separate. Only things like 2013. Essentials anti-build, protect, spawn etc were in the zip.

    I've used essentials since 2012


Similar Threads

  1. Need good help for C++
    By mheeniac in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:08 PM
  3. Good Hack For a korean account!
    By cloud25 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:39 PM
  4. trading very good acc for retail code
    By badbull in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 10:53 AM
  5. Here 2 good hacks for all. those are best.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:29 AM