Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thumbs up Season 3 EUNE Smurf/Beginner Account + 1600RP

Hey there, I do not have the time for League of Legends anymore and so I have decided to sell this account for some small cash.
    Account was created mid-season 3 and has plenty of skins/champions, some rare unobtainable skins are owned. The most used runes are available aswell as 4 Rune Pages.
    It comes pre-loaded with 1600 RP I've won from a giveaway so feel free to spend it on skins/icons or whatever else you wish.
    I'd say it's a great account for someone who enjoys the game casually and wants to play with some skins or as a smurf/beginner account.

Starting price is 45$ (USD), accepted payment methods are PayPal and PayPal only.
    If the price is not to your liking feel free to haggle.

In case any trusted lurker on this board sees this please do price-check the account.

When bought the account comes with the RP Codes used to help verify/recover the account aswell as an e-mail change.
    If you want the OG e-mail it'll sadly cost more since it is one of my main inboxes.

E-mail : MPGHfaker@inbox.ru
    Discörd: shippal#7576

Last edited by faker12333; 03-17-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Would buy, If it wasn't verified

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Would buy, If it wasn't verified
    Would you like an e-mail change or the OG email? RP Cards can be used to get the account back and they come with the purchase.
    Otherwise I could sell it bundled with the OG e-mail.
    Last edited by faker12333; 03-17-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bump.
    When bought the account comes with the RP Codes used to help verify/recover the account aswell as an e-mail change. If any help is needed after purchasing the account just email me
    If you want the OG e-mail it'll sadly cost more since it is one of my main inboxes.

PayPal Only.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bump.
    When bought the account comes with the RP Codes used to help verify/recover the account aswell as an e-mail change.

Thanks
    So you're charging more for an email account? If you want to sell an account you should provide the email with it. Giving an RP code won't make it safe, because you still have it. And you know all the info to the account like first 5 champions bought, first refund done, etc etc. You can give all the information to someone and you will still be able to recover it. Charging extra for an original email that the buyer should get in the first place is fucking retarded.