Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Need some input on this problem.

Well I have been a user here for a while, very few posts, never really have a reason to. Well i'm not new to hacking, far from it actually (been doing it since beta cs). But anyways to my problem, I am not Vac banned from MW2. But I can only play on the "cracked" servers. When I choose a game type it usually says 0/1 good servers, and I can tell it's a cracked server cause if I wait to join, everyone is hacking lol, and this is for all game types, it may say 0/2 or w/e sometimes. But, I can play on regular game servers off of other friends invites, mind you I'm not on a cracked version of the game, I have a legit copy. And I can also join a regular server if I get my buddy to login to my steam account, join a server, and then quit, and then I login, and can join a regular server just fine, but only works for one server, if server ends so does my playing. I figured my i.p. was just banned from IW.net, cause i'm the infamous "Herp Derp" hacker and have been hacking the game since day one. But if anyone has any input on this, I would very much like to hear it, also I can make a video if need be, or whatever.
    Last edited by FRAGADOOM; 03-11-2010 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Bad Wording.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    IW has the ability to place hackers in games with only other reported players. I highly doubt you are, because yes, it did happen to me, but I barely hack, and I haven't faced a hacker in a while. However, games are harder to join.. just wondering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Yes but I don't barely hack. I have hacked hardcore since day 1, this didn't happen recently either, i've just been too lazy to even care. But you can search google for "MW2 Herp Derp" and find millions of steam forum/IW forum/clan forum poststube videos all about me. I don't keep my hacking on the down low cause it's hacking, fuck it. And my steam account has around 4,000 reports to its name. I've kept a tally sheet of people who say they are reporting me.
    Last edited by FRAGADOOM; 03-11-2010 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If your K/D Isn't too much you should be put in servers with non-hacking people.

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Well I wouldn't say it's low, only reason it's as low as it is, is cause I share my account with a buddy, but he's legit. But is there any fix to this, I saw somewhere about deleting certain files in steam folder, but did not work for me.

Score = 2455650
    Kills = 45,713
    Deaths = 10527

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mh 4 is pretty much, most hackers have insane of course, but you have a chance to be planted in a game with other K/D People which are most likely hackers :P

Try lowering your stats using my (or Melodia's) trainer, then import with EAM, and see if your matchmaking gets a bit better

Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here

Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Alright I'll give it a shot, and let yah know the news for future reference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Shit, I failed to remember what I put in the first post, see my friend uses same account like I said, but he plays just fine, he can find a server like anyone else is able. And I get him to login to it. But (what I think it does) it changes i.p. for iw.net for that account until I join a server, cause once he joins a server, logs out, and then I start it up, it's like I just bought the game, in a server in a snap of my finger. But that only works once. Then if I get kicked for host fail or connection fail or everyone leaves, i'm screwed and we have to do the process all over again.

But I did try what you said Koen, but it was still the same. Just right when I did it, and tried a server, I remembered what I put in first post lol.
    Last edited by FRAGADOOM; 03-11-2010 at 07:19 AM.