Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

[WTS] Curious's Junk Yard[Accounts]

Been gone for a couple of months but once again Im going to try and start pushing accounts

I'm going back to my roots and selling accounts again. This time things will be a lot more organized, I will not b accepting other way sof payment other than money and giftcards, also I will not be offering warranty on any account. This is my Junk Yard

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/CuriousReppy.png[/img]

How it works:
    • I will only reply to you if you say Accounts when requesting me on skype. This is to get rid of all of the spam that stops me from actually getting to customers who are interested
    • I will no longer accept steam skins, or other accounts in exchange. Only money from here on out
    • NO WARRANTY! Im tired of people changing the info and then giving me bad rep or trashing my threads. I do not care anymore. NO WARRANTY
    • These accounts may or may not be premium worthy. Some may have basic subscriptions, you get what you pay for
    • I will try my best to deal with your problems, but before buying you agree to no warranty, so if you come to me asking for another account I will most likely block you unless you have a actual reason.
    • Im not putting up with rude customers. I will simply unadd you.
    • If you chargeback I am most defintley getting you banned. I dont care the circumstance. Im not getting banned on PayPal for your problem.

Prices

• Basic Account, Example: Netflix will only have 1 Screen. Will be 1.00$
    • Advanced Subscription, Example: Netflix will have 2 or more Screens. Is 2.00$
    • Ultimate, This is a premium worthy account, Example, Netflix will have 4 Screens.Is 4.00$

Link to my old shop that I closed down due to me losing interest and being behind on work In real life. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1129458
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    HBO Now.PNG  

Netflix.PNG  

Spotify Prem.PNG  

Brazzers 2.PNG  

Last edited by CuriousReppy; 04-04-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bumping 2/short