Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Qvc Canceling A Ton of Orders

Right now a ton of my customers are getting their accounts closed/orders cancelled out of the blue.
    Here's an example of a chat log:
    Code:
    My Customer:
    My account just disappeared. I tried to login but it would make me create a new account every time even though my information was correct. I already had an order on that account and wanted to check its status, but now that I've created a new one I can see it. The order# is -----------

Rep:
    I'll be glad to check the status of your order and account. May I have your last name, please?

My Customer:
    ---Gives info---

Rep: 
    Thank you. One moment, please.

Rep:
    I'm sorry, your order for the[REALLY DOPE ASS MOFUGING LAPTOP] and the account was closed at the discretion of our Corporate Offices.  Any account that is opened will  consequently be closed as well.  All inquiries on this account must be directed in writing to our Corporate Offices at QVC  Customer Service, 1200 Wilson Drive - Studio Park, West Chester, PA‚  19380.

My Customer:
    Why?
    Will I be refunded?

Rep:
    I apologize for any misunderstanding. The amount you're seeing is just an authorization, and not an actual charge. The  authorization will be automatically removed by your financial institution (the timeframe is dependent on your bank’s  policy). Your bank would be able to tell you what their specific timeframe is for releasing authorization holds. I’m sorry  for any inconvenience and hope this information is helpful.
    Four other customers have had their orders paused and placed on "Contact Customer Service"
    Are they freaking out over my service or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    ripp bro............................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Was it the same laptop maybe?

Running a top notch service!
    Make sure you've added the correct guy by verifying through the button above!
    I NEVER take payments UPFRONT!

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by okyleokyle View Post
    Was it the same laptop maybe?
    Entirely different customer, entirely different laptop.

Thanks
    Is the excuse the same? Maybe they see a trend hmmm not sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by bangbang187 View Post
    Is the excuse the same? Maybe they see a trend hmmm not sure
    Dude. This isnt even a fucking refund.
    They cant even buy the god damn laptop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Maybe they have access to the shipping locations and see the refunds he did. Maybe he used reship and they cancelled it, but never had anyone come about this yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Probably tightening security because 1/3 people buying laptops happen to go missing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cjart View Post
    Probably tightening security because 1/3 people buying laptops happen to go missing.
    I think more than 2/3 laptops go missing. No one in their right minds actually buys these laptops. They are HUNDREDS over retail. Only reason for legitimate buys are the easy pay because that's how they hook you into buying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    I think more than 2/3 laptops go missing. No one in their right minds actually buys these laptops. They are HUNDREDS over retail. Only reason for legitimate buys are the easy pay because that's how they hook you into buying.
    But you can just do easy pay and then refund lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
    But you can just do easy pay and then refund lol.
    Talking about legitimate reason to legitimately buy these laptops. I assume at least 2/3s are refunded. The 1/3 is people who are willing to pay overprice for convenience of split payments

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    Talking about legitimate reason to legitimately buy these laptops. I assume at least 2/3s are refunded. The 1/3 is people who are willing to pay overprice for convenience of split payments
    So wonder if QVC will be able to be refunded still in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
    So wonder if QVC will be able to be refunded still in the future.
    There was a crackdown for like 2 weeks of corp cancelling refunds but then everyone continued QVC refunds afterward and it's happening again. I would say chances get slimmer and slimmer each time but possibly still refundable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Interesting update, if they see anything weird on your account or with the purchase they will put it on 'hold' until you call in and authorize over the phone. There is lots of reasons that they could do this but they go through a process list and if any of those things hit the list then they do the hold. Some things on that list is a flag for cancellation/closure of the account.

To avoid getting into the latter 'flags' that close your account, you need to make sure you get a flag for the not so important things like ones that are against their order policy. Case in point ordering a Quantity of more than 2 on the same laptop as easy-pay. They do not allow this except for established accounts. So it will flag. They will call you, tell them just to drop it to a quantity of 1 and they will release the order no big deal. If you need to, raise a little stink about "Your system let me order it that way, why would it do that if its against order policy?"

Either way, by doing this the system/person will not check for further flags that could cancel your order.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    mhm maybe verify the order and they didn't answer,
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast