Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

DayZ Server crash method

I am selling a DayZ server crash method pm my skype if you want skype:nyanasaur1

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/krwOY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Come on dude your the one using the free method your just pissed that im not willing to share mine for free. Dont go writing lies on mine because i never showed my method to anyone yet if you don't believe me? i can show you guys all my convos with this guy. I didnt share jack shit. You can look at all my Uknowncheats post and my dupe method releases im not a scammer i know what im talking about. Get off here dude your dont know shit your not selling a method that no one knows you are selling the raincoat knife method. I am not. Please dont tell lies about me on my post and i will stay off yours.
    Hes fake he doesnt actually know a server crash apart from the public method i showed him. You can see for yourslelf
    https://imgur.com/a/EDVM3

Its also hilarious how he used the screenshots of when i crashed the server FOR HIM GTFO of here
    Last edited by RepZa Audio; 04-16-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    They could literally join the server and I could crash it bro go away

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Using what method? The raincoat method? I know your bullshitting dude don't scam people you know that I know you don't know anything. You were pretty desperate when I was crashing the server and you couldn't figure out why. Btw those photos above prove nothing man you litteraly have nothing in your hands and your completely naked there is only one way to crash the server that way and that's my method. I think any of you consider buying a method from this guy you need to join a 420 gaming server where there is NO rain coats or any and see who is able to crash the server.
    Last edited by RepZa Audio; 04-16-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I can do that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yea your lying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im pretty sure that you arent allowed to sell a dupe method just like its not allowed in arma 3 marketplace. You can offer dupe service but not a method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I had a pretty funny convo with lui this is kinda proof hes the scammer here. I trying to make me look like a scammer he tried literally everything like saying im a hacker to me ddosing the servers he just doesnt understand that there is methods people dont want to share for free anyways if any of you are seriously looking to buy from this guy then this should change your mind. I little snippit of our convo.
    https://imgur.com/a/rw4Hb lol
    He then tried to say i was an admin at unknown cheat lol like if there is some sort of benefit to it even if i was. He then apparently knows the admin of 420 gaming and watched me crash the servers lol saying that thats why im a scammer like? I then asked him he could tell me and share to everyone the method i used of course his reply is your a scammer lol makes me chuckle. If any of you guys see from lui im a scammer hes the biggest bullshitter. I am truely the only one right now that is actually selling a legit server crash that is NOT known to the public. I am charging pretty high but that can easily be explained.
    Last edited by RepZa Audio; 04-17-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RepZa Audio View Post
    I had a pretty funny convo with lui this is kinda proof hes the scammer here. I trying to make me look like a scammer he tried literally everything like saying im a hacker to me ddosing the servers he just doesnt understand that there is methods people dont want to share for free anyways if any of you are seriously looking to buy from this guy then this should change your mind. I little snippit of our convo.
    lol
    He then tried to say i was an admin at unknown cheat lol like if there is some sort of benefit to it even if i was. He then apparently knows the admin of 420 gaming and watched me crash the servers lol saying that thats why im a scammer like? I then asked him he could tell me and share to everyone the method i used of course his reply is your a scammer lol makes me chuckle. If any of you guys see from lui im a scammer hes the biggest bullshitter. I am truely the only one right now that is actually selling a legit server crash that is NOT known to the public. I am charging pretty high but that can easily be explained.
    Where and how do I contact u about ur method? Username too? Skype Etc?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    My skype is just RepZa Audio man but yea expect a little price tag haha but i think its pretty reasonable.