Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Prime enabled means the account has reached Private rank level 21 where only a phone number needs to be entered in for Prime to be fully activated
    well from what ive seen from this market prime ready means it is rank 21 and Prime enabled means prime is on the account. Dont know why would put "Prime" in the title if the account is not prime because it clearly isnt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny101234 View Post

well from what ive seen from this market prime ready means it is rank 21 and Prime enabled means prime is on the account. Dont know why would put "Prime" in the title if the account is not prime because it clearly isnt.
    You're actually the most retarded person I have ever seen in this forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post

You're actually the most retarded person I have ever seen in this forum.
    Ok well then you are telling me this account here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=Prime+enabled is the same exact same as your account in terms of prime? because stated on your thread is "Prime Enabled " on the thread i linked it also says "Prime Enabled" now please tell me how i'm the retarded one in this situation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Ok well then you are telling me this account here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=Prime+enabled is the same exact same as your account in terms of prime? because stated on your thread is "Prime Enabled " on the thread i linked it also says "Prime Enabled" now please tell me how i'm the retarded one in this situation
    Oh my fucking God. Who fucking caressssssss? Want me to enable prime with my phone number so I can fucking get the account back after I sell it? Or do you want some more shitpost because I got you holy shit. Fucking retarded ******

The only way you can enable prime is to put a phone number. Do you want me to fucking put my number????? Go shitpost somewhere else bud, you're literally cancer

Thanks

Oh my fucking God. Who fucking caressssssss? Want me to enable prime with my phone number so I can fucking get the account back after I sell it? Or do you want some more shitpost because I got you holy shit. Fucking retarded ******

The only way you can enable prime is to put a phone number. Do you want me to fucking put my number????? Go shitpost somewhere else bud, you're literally cancer
    im not shit posting i just warned you about you being wrong because the person who might of purchased might of opened a scam report because you advertised the account as prime and you call me retarded and dumb instead of just saying "sorry my bad".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

im not shit posting i just warned you about you being wrong because the person who might of purchased might of opened a scam report because you advertised the account as prime and you call me retarded and dumb instead of just saying "sorry my bad".
    no one's that retarded to open a scam report because it's not prime except for you. lmfao

Get outta my thread and go shit post somewhere else.

Thanks

no one's that retarded to open a scam report because it's not prime except for you. lmfao

Get outta my thread and go shit post somewhere else.
    lol thats like saying no one will open a scam report because they bought a CSGO account that has a vac on it but wasnt told it had a vac.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

lol thats like saying no one will open a scam report because they bought a CSGO account that has a vac on it but wasnt told it had a vac.
    Okay so you're saying is that I should put my phone number and enable prime so that the next owner wont be able to activate if because he has to wait 6 months?

Thanks

Okay so you're saying is that I should put my phone number and enable prime so that the next owner wont be able to activate if because he has to wait 6 months?

idk how an account gets blocked for 6 months but if you are talking about it having to do with you adding a phone number then the only way it gets blocked is if you contact steam support to get access to your account back. You can add a phone number and activate prime and people will probably buy it because you have 2K posts and nearly 500Rep

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

idk how an account gets blocked for 6 months but if you are talking about it having to do with you adding a phone number then the only way it gets blocked is if you contact steam support to get access to your account back. You can add a phone number and activate prime and people will probably buy it because you have 2K posts and nearly 500Rep
    When did I say its gonna get blocked? You can only actve prime every 6 monhs with a different phone number dumbo

Thanks

When did I say its gonna get blocked? You can only actve prime every 6 monhs with a different phone number dumbo
    sorry for misunderstanding no need to call me dumb. What im saying is you are clearly wrong but keep calling me retarded and dumb because you probably have some form of autism its okay if you do i feel sorry for idiots who don't like saying thank you and instead keep thinking they are correct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12