STATUS OF RECOVERY SERVICE: ONLINE

I am still selling GTA5 PS4 Accounts! They have been transferred months ago and are not banned of course.

Specs of the acounts are individual, starting at Lvl 150 with 250 M. GTA$ and UnlockAll up to Lvl 500 with 500M- GTA$ and Unlock All.

If you are interested, please have a look at my positive reputation on Facebook: Maximilian Modrat (over 100+ reviews) or on elit****ers (Name there is CheezysUAs)

After that, please write on:

or

Facebook: Maximilian Modrat

Pricing:

Starting from 25€ PayPal.
Is this too expensive for you? Please consider, I invest my time here and make it reasonable! You do not get an 0815 service here.

To the legal:
Note: All items / vehicles / money and characters are the intellectual property of Rockstar North, Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
I do not claim the virtual property of the objects traded here. All information given to the best of our knowledge and belief!
The buyer pays only for the time and the work that is spent

All orders are processed the same day they are received, within 24 hours. Due to timezone differences, processing hours and order volume it's difficult to give you a definite time of completion. To speed up the process please make sure you provide the correct psn email and password or your order gets pushed to the back of the que, and if you fail to provide the correct info again it gets pushed back again!