Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Chelsea vs Barcelona 08/09

So, I was looking at some matches of the 08/09 UEFA Champions League, and I found Chelsea vs Barcelona. All comments about this game were like "Bacelona are the best team in the world" or "Great game by Barcelona", but Barcelona didn't even fucking deserve to go to the finals. Chelsea were robbed, as the ref didn't call not one of the 5 penalties that occured. The first penalty, Malouda is running through the left side of the court against Dani Alves, and he is pulling Malouda. Malouda doesn't stop, and he dribbles DDAni Alves and gets into the box, once in there, Alves makes Malouda fall down, and the fucking ref calls a Free-Kick, when actually it was a fucking penalty. The 2nd penalty: Drogba receives an amazing pass, nad he runs against Abidal. Abidal starts pulling his shirt to slow him down, as he was going into a 1-on-1 against Valdes, and when Drogba is right infront of Valeds, ready to kick and to seal the match by putting the 2-0, fucking Abidal kicks Drogba's knee and he falls down. A fallen hero the way I see it. The ref doesn't call shit. The 2rd penalty: Lampard gives and stunning pass to Drogba, who fights for the ball with Toure, nce he defeated the defender, he goes into the box, and fucking Toure grabs Drogba's hand and tackles him down.This is the only debatable penalty I find here, but bythe hand grabbing this would've eventually led to a penalty. The fouth one (and the most annoying one): Malouda jumps for the header against Dani Alves, and the ball gets to Anelka, who tries to get past Pique by throwing the ball by one side and running through the other, which would've led him against Valdes solo, but Pique stops the ball with his hand and the referee doesn't call shit. NO FUCKING SHIT. NOTHING. At this point of the match I was crying of anger. The last penalty. Last minute. 1-1, but Barcelona got in because of the away goal rule. Corner. Lampard deliveries it perefectly to Michael Ballack, and he shoots the volley, which was going directly into Valdes' goal, and with that speed and power he woudln't have been able to stop it. But again, Samuel Eto'o jumps in and with his elbow (which was in the air and not at hist chest were some Barcelona fans say it was) he sends the ball away. The ref doesn't call the penalty once again, and 30 secs. later he calls off the match. Barcelona go to the final, beat Man. Utd. and everyone calls them "the best team ever". No fucking way. Check out the vid, it's fucking real:

Worst coaching I've ever seen. Still, bad move by the UEFA, as the referee had already fucked up important atches before, at the Euro 2008 he didn't call Italy's penalty, and he called an invalid goal for Sweden. And he just had coached 10 matches at the Champions League. Not enough to be given the semi final. As Drogba said, "a fucking disgrace". A decent ref (still below average) would've at least called 1 or 2 penalties. This cunt didn't call not even one.

MOTHERFUCKER
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Wow man i totally agree !!
    What a fking nub referee !! Can't believe that, but i love what ballack did at the end xD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to argfa For This Useful Post:

Sir Nathan (03-14-2010)

Thanks

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by helger View Post
    Why'd you copy what i said?
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    soccer blows
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ballack is funny.

Thanks
    soccer sucks s cock
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well, that is harsh. But old.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    thats a long rage