Hey guys, I've recently found out about FollowAdder and it looks pretty cool! I am currently using a mac and I thought it would be interesting and useful to crack this program so that I can enter any serial key and I will be valid. I would like, if I succeed to release the crack here on MPGH (if it is allowed) if anyone is interested. I am fairly new to cracking programs and I gather that it is quite complicated and having a mac only makes things worse. Nevertheless, I might be mistaken, but anyway I am motivated to learn and take action. I have tried installing GDB and using LLDB as well but I couldn't find the events corresponding to the serial registration, besides there is no gui and I find it really hard to debug with any visual interface. So, I downloaded Affinic Debugger which is basically a gui for GDB and LLDB but without the premium version there are many missing features and I couldn't manage to crack FollowAdder with it.(I'm probably just bad at this xD). And lastly I tried using Hopper Disassembler which was much better and easier, however without premium I am not able to edit the code and create breakpoints and debug, I can only find the events and stuff. I would be really appreciative if anyone could tell me what to do, what tools to use, send me a tutorial or even just point me in the right direction. Thank you for reading and helpin' out guys<3