Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

EXTREME CROSSFIRE TIPS AND TRICKS 2.0 [Updated]

crossfire tips and tricks:

ghosts breathe very loud and other players can hear it when nearby them.

using mp3 headphones while playing a ghost mode can allow you to hear a ghost's breathing more clearly and allow you to have a general sense of direction in where the breathing is coming from.

ghosts do not become completely invisible right when they stop moving, it takes about 5-1 second delay to become completely invisible after you stop moving.

how to super jump. try to jump in a chain like 1....2....3....4 just pratice that
    After you have mastered the chain jump twice near a box and then crouch it might take a few goes

when planting a bomb in search and destroy, place the bomb in a wide open area, so it is easier to shoot anyone who tries to defuse it.

when planting a bomb in ghost mode try to plant it somewhere enclosed but still a bit open so you have room to run. also try to place it somewhere where you can easily run in and out of cover as to cause a lot of confusion without the dangers of being wide open all the time.

the two windows that open onto the very big b site balcony window, that overlooks all of b site, on hakenreuz can easily be accessed from the balcony area. if you jump onto the boxes below them, then jump on the small sign post under the left window then jump on to the small ledge right outside the window. you can then go to either side of the ledge and wait for unsuspecting ghosts. you can also get into the windows by running into them and then crouching, just trying to run through them will not work.

on laboratory in b site, you can access the v.w.a. vent in the back of b site. all you have to do is jump on tho the metal ring around the top of b site right in front of the vent. next you have to crouch then press the space bar to jump as you walk towards the vent. if you do this right, you can easily access the v.w.a. vent from both sides.

Easy trick on Td ship get into enemy base you need to jump up on the box to the far left or just get out knife and jump far to the box and run

when you can hear a ghost planting the bomb in the a site of hakenreuz, try shooting around the sewer opening behind the glowing machine in the middle. this is where ghosts normally plant the bomb.

in laboratory, to get on the pipes in the underground tunnel, you just crouch jump on to them. the best place to camp on the pipes is the corner of the tunnel that leads to b site.

to quick stab with a knife, without hacking, instead of clicking the left mouse button quickly to do a slice then a stab, just click it at a steady pace, slower than normal and you should be able to just slice over and over. this is somewhat harder in tenser situations because of your immediate reaction to click the stab button as fast as possible when you are in danger.

you can jump on to certain lamp posts in hakenreuz in the GR spawn area that will give you and excellent vantage point of the area around you.

when attacking an unsuspecting passerby in ghost mode, try to attack them on their left side. most right handed people will automatically turn in a clockwise circle. this gives you some extra time to get at least one more stab in.

when an enemy is farther away, try to use short bursts of fire to dispatch him, other than trying to be an idiot and unload your clip on them, hoping that at most 10% of the bullets fired made contact with their target.

just a helpful hint: Circle crosshair FTW
    Last edited by Hahne; 03-16-2010 at 01:08 AM.
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

EX.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hahne For This Useful Post:

ahmedell (08-27-2010),carioka (06-06-2010),dida_1996 (09-29-2010),dmfxs (07-28-2010),elias1899 (03-24-2010),gelsyman32 (09-10-2010),heathledger (03-17-2010),huhula96 (07-20-2010),IGNITE09178 (06-03-2010),i_am_a_legend (03-16-2010),phanjonathanm (07-06-2010),Phantazy (04-08-2010),rodolfgonzales4 (12-03-2010),sultan2b (03-17-2010),thescarface2 (04-18-2010),vizcarra20 (05-14-2010),_corn_ (03-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahne123 View Post
    crossfire tips and tricks:

ghosts breathe very loud and other players can hear it when nearby them.

using mp3 headphones while playing a ghost mode can allow you to hear a ghost's breathing more clearly and allow you to have a general sense of direction in where the breathing is coming from.

ghosts do not become completely invisible right when they stop moving, it takes about 5-1 second delay to become completely invisible after you stop moving.

how to super jump. try to jump in a chain like 1....2....3....4 just pratice that
    After you have mastered the chain jump twice near a box and then crouch it might take a few goes

when planting a bomb in search and destroy, place the bomb in a wide open area, so it is easier to shoot anyone who tries to defuse it.

when planting a bomb in ghost mode, try to plant it somewhere enclosed but still a bit open so you have room to run. also try to place it somewhere where you can easily run in and out of cover as to cause a lot of confusion without the dangers of being wide open all the time.

the two windows that open onto the very big b site balcony window, that overlooks all of b site, on hakenreuz can easily be accessed from the balcony area. if you jump onto the boxes below them, then jump on the small sign post under the left window then jump on to the small ledge right outside the window. you can then go to either side of the ledge and wait for unsuspecting ghosts. you can also get into the windows by running into them and then crouching, just trying to run through them will not work.

on laboratory in b site, you can access the v.w.a. vent in the back of b site. all you have to do is jump on tho the metal ring around the top of b site right in front of the vent. next you have to crouch then press the space bar to jump as you walk towards the vent. if you do this right, you can easily access the v.w.a. vent from both sides.

Easy trick on Td ship get into enemy base you need to jump up on the box to the far left or just get out knife and jump far to the box and run

when you can hear a ghost planting the bomb in the a site of hakenreuz, try shooting around the sewer opening behind the glowing machine in the middle. this is where ghosts normally plant the bomb.

in laboratory, to get on the pipes in the underground tunnel, you just crouch jump on to them. the best place to camp on the pipes is the corner of the tunnel that leads to b site.

to quick stab with a knife, without hacking, instead of clicking the left mouse button quickly to do a slice then a stab, just click it at a steady pace, slower than normal and you should be able to just slice over and over. this is somewhat harder in tenser situations because of your immediate reaction to click the stab button as fast as possible when you are in danger.

you can jump on to certain lamp posts in hakenreuz in the GR spawn area that will give you and excellent vantage point of the area around you.

when attacking an unsuspecting passerby in ghost mode, try to attack them on their left side. most right handed people will automatically turn in a clockwise circle. this gives you some extra time to get at least one more stab in.

when an enemy is farther away, try to use short bursts of fire to dispatch him, other than trying to be an idiot and unload your clip on them, hoping that at most 10% of the bullets fired made contact with their target.

just a helpful hint: Circle crosshair FTW
    God I loled.
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richo For This Useful Post:

Juan Miguel Montoya (01-29-2011),Killah95 (03-11-2011),maskar880 (10-31-2011),phanjonathanm (07-06-2010),zedaganza (03-17-2010)

Thanks
    Lmao Lololololol

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Unsuccessful For This Useful Post:

Killah95 (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    lol oops sorry

EX.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahne For This Useful Post:

Killah95 (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ctrl c and ctrl v

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    no it wasnt copy paste people copy pasted this guide of me

EX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    wow this is so messy, try making it a little neater. Other than that it's an OK guide
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    He has quite a lot of thanks. I have not heard anything bad about him. I vouch for him.

To Do List:
    Get 10 Posts (X)
    Get 25 Posts (X)
    Get 50 Posts (X)
    Get 100 Posts (X)
    Get 200 Posts (X)
    Get 250 Posts (X)
    Get 500 Posts (X)
    Get 1000 Posts(X)
    Finish the list (X)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sure which is y i first saw it 6 months ago

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i posted it 6 months ago and now i have updated

EX.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahne For This Useful Post:

azeriboy16 (02-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice guide two thumbs up!

Thanks
    Hahha he got banned yeahhhh no1 likes him anyways

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    nice very good!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Nice tut's man the cricle crosshair is good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    nice guide
    ps: gl with becoming minion ^^

Thanks
    good guide
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast