Hello everyone I'm a starting booster and that's also why I don't ask too much money to boost. I'm from Belgium and speak Dutch and English pretty fluently. I can also speak a little bit of french. I've done 5/5 succesfull boosting jobs this far and planning on doing a lot more.

I started playing league of legends in august 2015, so in S5 cause a friend showed me the game. I played a lot with them at first, but once I started becoming better than them I mainly focused on grinding ranked which resulted in me ending up being Gold V at the end of season 5. In S6 I was placed in bronze I and climed out and was plat V at the end of season 6. All of this was still with my old pc, it was a realy bad one, I played on the lowest quality and still only had 20 FPS and also a lot of lagg spikes cause of it. Then at the start of season 7 I bought a new pc and I could really feel the difference. I was placed in Silver III and went to Diamond 4 in only 5 weeks. Now my account decayed back to platinum 2 cause I didn't play on it. I was boosting people and they gave me skins in return.

I boost up to Platinum III on EUW, EUNE and Turkey
I boost up to Platinum V on all other servers.

Boosting:

Bronze: 3€ per division
Silver: 6€ per division
Gold: 9€ per division
plat: 12€ per division

I'm also selling a silver I account and a gold IV account on the EUW server.

Contact me?