Thread: Realism

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Realism

>_<

What the fuck is it with people saying the all the new fps have to be "realistic".

thats bullshit. No single fps you play is anywhere NEAR realistic. I play fps simply because its a fun game type, not because its "somewhat" realistic.

Most of the people who spout this "realistic" bullshit probably haven't fired a gun before. In fact, if anything i LIKE when its unrealistic. Its stupid to have these little ******s going around saying CoD is realistic and battlefield 2 is just so real, when they are sitting behind their couch playing for points.

It just aggrovates me that some people actually think CoD or BFBC2 is realistic.

No, its not anywhere near reality. In fact, Halo has just as much reality as CoD.(I'll argue this to the death)

Its idiots like these people who take CoD so seriously, and get all bitchy when they lose, and overall have a shitty experience with it, but keep playing it.

This is why I gave up CoD. Its full of people who take the game so seriously when all i'm trying to do is relax. If CoD was my job I'd put some effort, but some people just get so obsessed with it that they actually think winning is something they must accomplish.

Oh and all those CA and CF players, shut the fuck up. You guys are too fucking cheap to afford a good game, and yet you bitch about every fucking hack and cry when people kill you. I mean cmon, grow some balls.

Thanks
    AA3 made by the army
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You take games seriously.

games are gay

so
    Last edited by GOD; 03-16-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    I am the God.

Thanks
    i know that i´m not gay
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_mode View Post
    i know that i´m not gay
    you are they gayes off them all
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Now that is some real talk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's never realistic when someone can take 9 bullets from a P90 and not even flinch.
    I think they mean in terms of graphics, but even so, "realistic", I agree, is the wrong word.
    "Detailed" is what I would use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol i agree with u ppl bich way to much over FPS games
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >_<

What the fuck is it with people saying the all the new fps have to be "realistic".

thats bullshit. No single fps you play is anywhere NEAR realistic. I play fps simply because its a fun game type, not because its "somewhat" realistic.

Most of the people who spout this "realistic" bullshit probably haven't fired a gun before. In fact, if anything i LIKE when its unrealistic. Its stupid to have these little ******s going around saying CoD is realistic and battlefield 2 is just so real, when they are sitting behind their couch playing for points.

It just aggrovates me that some people actually think CoD or BFBC2 is realistic.

No, its not anywhere near reality. In fact, Halo has just as much reality as CoD.(I'll argue this to the death)

Its idiots like these people who take CoD so seriously, and get all bitchy when they lose, and overall have a shitty experience with it, but keep playing it.

This is why I gave up CoD. Its full of people who take the game so seriously when all i'm trying to do is relax. If CoD was my job I'd put some effort, but some people just get so obsessed with it that they actually think winning is something they must accomplish.

Oh and all those CA and CF players, shut the fuck up. You guys are too fucking cheap to afford a good game, and yet you bitch about every fucking hack and cry when people kill you. I mean cmon, grow some balls.
    Lol, you raged about criticisim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >_<

u mad ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    Enlist in the military. Now you'll have the most realistic experience ever!
    Sure you may die easier and not respawn compared to other FPS games but its all good!

Thanks
    I still love Gunz..
    :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox View Post

u mad ?
    Whats up with this bitch? Every one of his comments is a flame. Obviously hes fucking mad if its in the FLAMING/RAGE section you dumb ass.
    [IMG]https://i958.photobucke*****m/albums/ae68/hilariousgifs9/hammer-time.gif[/IMG]

[img]https://************.com/sig/018/k00l.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    contra for the NES, realistic-no. Fun-yes.

Thanks
    The only Reality of it, is the reality of its excistince, If u want the real shit, Join the Army/Marines, theyll put sum hair on ur balls
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast