Thread: DragonNest.Me

Thanks

Lightbulb DragonNest.Me

A new server has risen!!
    Come and Try us out! Friendly and Helpful community!!
    Address: dragonnest.me
    Forum: dragonnest.me/forum/
    1: exclusive engraving system, general equipment, volume equipment point, armor, weapons, jewelry can be carved.
    2: Refining system, according to the percentage of equipment to improve the property, integrated system, decomposition of the city room.
    3: equipment synthesis system, L-level is not the end, grow beyond your imagination, synthesis can be deformed.
    4: really do 1000e damage, break the restrictions, there is no false restrictions.
    5: synchronized national dress UI, New Year new weather, it is necessary to see the new, open all new old lair.
    6: Special *****men Pania can be added to synthesize to upgrade clothing weapons and three-piece deformation.
    7: unique silver, gold, diamond VIP exclusive magic gain, exclusive title, all free access, small difficulty (attribute bt).
    8: open the new clothes, the new old lair, smart ai, the original chaos, a variety of super nest. The following are the same as the "
    9: line 93, perfect blasting rate, welfare, brush map party, PK.
    10: see our novice tutorial. We launched
    Engraving system, refining system, all clothing, runes, upgradable properties, the player's attack up to 100 billion attacks.
    Clothing, weapons and equipment can be upgraded to +40. -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    maxresdefault.jpg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    this server is full of scammers like Bolt and many others your best to not play this server there are a lot better ones out there lots of people get ripped off in this server no lie.