Thanks

Question Paying for services, MM can be included

(I'm not sure whether or not this is the right section to post in, if so - please tell me!)

Hey, I recently lost my account due to a password reset and I'm unable to get it back because i lost the password to the email, that email being attached the Skype account. I'm willing to talk on *******, or just simply PM me. (Be whatever you choose to get it back, bruteforcing, etc.) I'll pay the desired amount that you ask for your services, but don't make it too outrageous please. If all goes well, I'm willing to tip for the extra help and can use a MM as well if that's what you need. I'm currently unable to get to my own working pc, until like -- next month; That being said, obviously the faster that I can get the account back the better.

PS. I'm able to pay in BTC, or just plain Paypal. If there's another form of payment I'll see what I can do, PM me for that.

Thanks,

Levelintense

PPS. My disc username;
    Brandon

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by LevelIntense View Post
    (I'm not sure whether or not this is the right section to post in, if so - please tell me!)

Hey, I recently lost my account due to a password reset and I'm unable to get it back because i lost the password to the email, that email being attached the Skype account. I'm willing to talk on *******, or just simply PM me. (Be whatever you choose to get it back, bruteforcing, etc.) I'll pay the desired amount that you ask for your services, but don't make it too outrageous please. If all goes well, I'm willing to tip for the extra help and can use a MM as well if that's what you need. I'm currently unable to get to my own working pc, until like -- next month; That being said, obviously the faster that I can get the account back the better.

PS. I'm able to pay in BTC, or just plain Paypal. If there's another form of payment I'll see what I can do, PM me for that.

Thanks,

Levelintense

PPS. My disc username;
    Brandon
    For your lost account, you can seek help here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=798

Staff will be able to help you out with as much support as they can provide.

Also, wrong section as well.

I recommend looking here to buy items: www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-services/ or https://www.mpgh.net/forum/123-buying...ts-keys-items/