Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Been stalling in the court room, telling judge I need more time before I go to trial, havent even been to pre-trial and its been like 4 months lol. Looks like the evidence against me is all word of mouth based so I think charges will get dropped by the state.

Okay it didnt actually blow up lol. But dats my beauty, my hard work trophy. And its a shitter. Both head gaskets and radiator went bad at the same time, dumping coolant into my engine and spewing oil all over the block and everything else under the hood. I would take pictures but its just sitting at my gf's grandfathers house until the parts come to fix it. I'll have to clean out both heads, make sure no oil got into the spark plug chambers, find out if coolant actually did get into my block, replace the rad, and clean the block.

tl;dr don't fight at work, dont buy a ford
    You still together with ur gf after she cheated on u?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You still together with ur gf after she cheated on u?
    Some people just don't have options so they stick with their trashy girls.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Josh (05-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Cool car.
    //2shortt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I remember when I owned a 2001 Mustang for 28 days.. It was the first car I bought when I lived in the US for a little under a year.. A big suburban backed into me and my car was a goner..
    For an American it might not be special but these cars are typically over 10k here they were around 2.5k-3k there..

The car that hit me next to it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I remember when I owned a 2001 Mustang for 28 days.. It was the first car I bought when I lived in the US for a little under a year.. A big suburban backed into me and my car was a goner..
    For an American it might not be special but these cars are typically over 10k here they were around 2.5k-3k there..

The car that hit me next to it
    Jesus, how fast was that guy backing up? Did he not even bother even looking back? That must have been a royal fuck up on his end to damage your car that bad while backing up. Or your car was made of paper because that car took no damage.
    Last edited by InCognito; 05-24-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Jesus, how fast was that guy backing up? Did he not even bother even looking back? That must have been a royal fuck up on his end to damage your car that bad while backing up. Or your car was made of paper because that car took no damage.
    She hit my car with the little step rail on the back of the car, my car goes underneath the rear window and she didn't check side mirrors.. Backed out pretty fast I think. Insurance luckily paid me 1k more than what I had paid for the car.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nice, don't budge on the case if they don't show you any evidence.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Some people just don't have options so they stick with their trashy girls.

How can you assume she is trashy just because she made a mistake? You don't know her on the person level that I do and I know she made a mistake. She knows she fucked up too. I gave her a second chance, even after she cheated on me, and its because I know she didn't mean to do what she did and I believe everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves. She has social disorders, bad anxiety, and not to mention the brain damage she received when she was 5 after smacking the corner of a table.

Don't assume everyone who cheats does it because they are bored with their significant other. Maybe they did it because they weren't thinking and their mind wasn't in a proper state to realize the mistake they were making.

Thats the best way I can explain it to you. I have been with this same girl for over 4 years and when you been with someone that long you can tell when they aren't themselves. But don't call someone a whore that you don't know, its fucked up.
    Last edited by Assistive; 05-24-2017 at 07:51 PM.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks

How can you assume she is trashy just because she made a mistake? You don't know her on the person level that I do and I know she made a mistake. She knows she fucked up too. I gave her a second chance, even after she cheated on me, and its because I know she didn't mean to do what she did and I believe everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves. She has social disorders, bad anxiety, and not to mention the brain damage she received when she was 5 after smacking the corner of a table.

Don't assume everyone who cheats does it because they are bored with their significant other. Maybe they did it because they weren't thinking and their mind wasn't in a proper state to realize the mistake they were making.

Thats the best way I can explain it to you. I have been with this same girl for over 4 years and when you been with someone that long you can tell when they aren't themselves. But don't call someone a whore that you don't know, its fucked up.
    Boohoo. And here you go on and on justifying her actions when really you shouldn't be. Be a man and leave her LOL. Who cares if she has all these disorders? When she disrespected you, you should've just gone and left and find someone else. You don't think that someone who is capable of disrespecting you on that level won't do it again? Absurd. You don't owe her shit and you especially don't need to put on her a pedestal. She's a human just like you and it's the same way if you cheated on her, the relationship is gone because obviously there's already underlying issues with it. I hope you learn the hard way that your relationship is already destined to fail or if it does somehow manage to work, you've already gone and put way too effort into something you shouldn't have. This time, I'll pity you because you're a nitwit.
    Last edited by InCognito; 05-24-2017 at 08:02 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Bernard (05-27-2017),JamesHardenMVP (05-24-2017),[MPGH]Shadow (05-25-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyRealNigga View Post
    How does it have 200k miles?

My 1995 Maxima has 150k miles...

And the head gasket is painful as fuck to repair. I think you have to remove the engine or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what happened? Man stood up and then fucked up.
    there are people that drive more than you lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

. She's a human just like you and it's the same way if you cheated on her, the relationship is gone because obviously there's already underlying issues with it.
    Nuff said. If you cheated on her, would she make that much of a fuss? Would she get sent to prison for you?

The underlying point is that people care about you, and they think that they can do better than a lady that cheats on you..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

there are people that drive more than you lmao.
    for real? I thought I was the gold standard.

My comment was to set up for a conversation. He would be like "my job requires me to drive every day for like 40 minutes"
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Found
    On
    Road
    Dead

alternatively,

Fix
    Or
    Repair
    Daily
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    No Mustangs for me. Subies are where it's at.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    Car is pretty neat, but thats shit bro, well, lets see what happens

Thanks

Ultimately choice is yours man. But just let it sink in that once a cheater, always a cheater. If you truly love someone, there's no chance you'll cheat. Not everyone is the same, but human nature is predictable. For all you know, she could be manipulating you. There's no excuses for cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Boohoo. And here you go on and on justifying her actions when really you shouldn't be. Be a man and leave her LOL. Who cares if she has all these disorders? When she disrespected you, you should've just gone and left and find someone else. You don't think that someone who is capable of disrespecting you on that level won't do it again? Absurd. You don't owe her shit and you especially don't need to put on her a pedestal. She's a human just like you and it's the same way if you cheated on her, the relationship is gone because obviously there's already underlying issues with it. I hope you learn the hard way that your relationship is already destined to fail or if it does somehow manage to work, you've already gone and put way too effort into something you shouldn't have. This time, I'll pity you because you're a nitwit.
    On point, no point in beating a dead horse. Once there's issues in a relationship, it almost always goes down hill. Justifying the time spent won't make up for what's been done. If someone cheats on if you've been together for one day, or 20 years, it's all the same. @Assistive I'm sure you can find someone else who won't take advantage of your naivety.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast