Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You think trusted members should get to pay with stuff other than bitcoin? Well you're not at all trusted so not sure why you're bringing that up. Stop whining and just get btc, or don't buy stuff here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo The K1ng View Post

How old are you lol?

Were not going to cyber bully someone for you to take a different payment method.

Oh heavens no! I'm 100% against bullying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    You think trusted members should get to pay with stuff other than bitcoin? Well you're not at all trusted so not sure why you're bringing that up. Stop whining and just get btc, or don't buy stuff here.

Where Ash when I need him. I am trusted I just don't have the title but people know i'm trusted but due to my infractions my perfect rep has slim down
    because the mods trashed my reputation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Where Ash when I need him. I am trusted I just don't have the title but people know i'm trusted but due to my infractions my perfect rep has slim down
    You trusted?

lol. your a funny lil guy

we also can't see your infractions, stop using such as excuse

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo The K1ng View Post
    if your 16 or older you have a debit card, and you can buy from coinbase with a debt card

- - - Updated - - -

//tooshort
    Bruh coinbaze requires id and thats a bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassedup View Post
    Bruh coinbaze requires id and thats a bitch
    Never asked me for ID ;/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

- - - Updated - - -

You made me laugh <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Check your join date, reputation, posts, thanks, anything else? You just aren't trusted. Sorry.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Check your join date, reputation, posts, thanks, anything else? You just aren't trusted. Sorry.

Oh ok now see what you mean. Oh I meant i'm trusted as A seller plus with 0% scam threads against me, no complaints, no chargebacks etc
    and never will you see it. You can even go on my past websites such as SE7/ player auctions/ private skype shops... Everything is 100%
    Now as I said before, the reason why I am not really trusted here anymoreis because @Hero @Ahlwong @Hunter have put an infraction on my profile. Now I have an imperfect profile and bad rep. I'm kinda thinking of creating A new profile and start over because those infractions do not go away

That why you hardly see me talk to Perfect members because I have an imperfect profile. Now I have to chat with the losers/loe class users with infractions but I just ignore them. I keep telling the Admins/mods they made A mistake and they are treating me like i'm some Thug

Nevermind Hero, you didn't give me an infraction
    Last edited by cornerpath; 05-24-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Oh ok now see what you mean. Oh I meant i'm trusted as A seller plus with 0% scam threads against me, no complaints, no chargebacks etc
    and never will you see it. You can even go on my past websites such as SE7/ player auctions/ private skype shops... Everything is 100%
    Now as I said before, the reason why I am not really trusted here anymoreis because @Hero @Ahlwong @Hunter have put an infraction on my profile. Now I have an imperfect profile and bad rep. I'm kinda thinking of creating A new profile and start over because those infractions do not go away

That why you hardly see me talk to Perfect members because I have an imperfect profile. Now I have to chat with the losers/loe class users with infractions but I just ignore them. I keep telling the Admins/mods they made A mistake and they are treating me like i'm some Thug

What are you referring to about this infraction that makes you only talk to lower members..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

This is confusing, maybe you could rephrase this.

Thanks

You having infractions has nothing to do with being trusted or not. But if you dont like infractions then stop doing things your not allowed to. I see you do shit you're not supposed to like posting in scammer posts just yesterday and day before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    You having infractions has nothing to do with being trusted or not. But if you dont like infractions then stop doing things your not allowed to. I see you do shit you're not supposed to like posting in scammer posts just yesterday and day before.
    lol so hes mad that he got infractions for breaking the rules.. not sure if I would even accept BTC from this guy..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea it's annoying but you have to deal with it nobody trusts anybody with PayPal because of all of the charge backs that go around

Thanks
    Coinbase is worth it. If you worry about anonymity, use coinbase only to buy btc and then store it in offline wallets with Electrum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Why are people only accepting bitcoins?
    Mainly beacuase of chargebacks, a bitcoin transaction is non-reversible. Once it's confirmed, there is literally no way to get that transaction reversed. Many scammers take use of paypal and it's ease of doing a chargeback.

Bitcoin is (was, read below) also incredibly easy and effecient. A transaction usually goes under 30 min if it's included in the next block. Your account cannot be "limited", like on PayPal. It's kinda anonymous, no one knows who the addresss belongs to, but you can track all the transaction that the address is included in using the blockchain.

It's sad to see how bitcoin is doing today, the price of 1 bitcoin is currently a whopping 2 550 USD, wow! Because of its popularity, the fees are idioticly high. 2$ fee for a transaction? Ridiculus! If bitcoin continues growing, the blockchain will also be incredibly large. Fuck this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ende124 For This Useful Post:

Prove Them Wrong (05-26-2017)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast