Poll: Have you played any Nekopara game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Nekopara Vol.3 - Spreading the weeb

Game Title: Nekopara Vol.3
    Platform(s): Steam / PC (If you get it from their Japanese store for the uncensored very fun version)
    Release Date(s):26/05/2017
    Genre(s): Sexual Content, Nudity, Casual, Indie
    Publisher: Sekai Project
    Developer:NEKO WORKs
    ESRB/PEGI Rating: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    (Original) New Price: $8.99 - £6.29

(Official Trailer)

About the game: Patisserie "La Soleil", run by Kashou Minaduki, is flourishing thanks to the help of two catgirls: Maple, full of pride and a little on the haughty side, and Cinnamon, an impulsive daydreamer.

These two are especially close among the rest of the sisters. One day, Maple encounters something that shakes her belief in attaining her dream. Cinnamon, unwilling to see Maple suffer, wishes to help her in any way possible... but she can't figure out how. This story is a heartwarming cat comedy about their ambitions and the bonds between family members... with a little ecchi on the side, too. (Horny as hell cat girls)

Gameplay, Graphics and Sound/Effects:

Gameplay wise.. you click or press the auto button, sit back, watch & read (fap if you're that kinda person) and that's about it
    Sounds & effects are beautifully done in the game however best not use speakers if you live with people who can probably hear you
    Graphics - The art style is pretty clean and good looking I dunno, some people really love the quality of the game graphically whilst others don't

Pros and Cons:

Pro's - Cat girls, horny as hell cat girls, 1 man to many cat girls, easy to farm steam trading cards and 100% achievement progress, voice acting is amazing

Con's - The anime of the novel is not out yet
    Score:
    Presentation: 10
    Gameplay: 10
    Graphics: 10
    Sound: 10 (as said above don't use speakers if people can hear you for the love of god)
    Lasting Appeal: 7 (once you've seen it all you probably won't return)
    Overall Score: 9.4

Additional note: If you're "that type" of person who loves a bit of uncensored fun

https://denpasof*****m/shop/nekopara-vol-3-dlc/

^ This is where you get it, kinda blows that it carries a heavy $9.99 price to say the game is only $8.99 and you gotta buy the base game on steam before this version so if you are super desperate for uncensored fun.. I guess it's worth it if not just go on Rule 34 sites for the neko's.

(How much time I spent playing this game in 1 sitting (I fell asleep at some part then carried on but I thought this was a good time to end :P)
    Last edited by Sashihara; 05-28-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Receive 100 Rep - [ X ]
    Get 100 Thanks - [ X ]
    Post 200 times - [ X ]
    Become Premium - [ X ]

Thanks
    10/10 enjoyed it