Thanks

Unhappy First steps to creating CS:GO cheats

So I have just been hit by the recent VAC wave (rip) and it got me thinking, I really need to start making my own cheats instead of constantly being victim to VAC waves plus, I just want them to be my own. I'm not experience with c# or c++ AT ALL..... I have downloaded source codes but I mainly just get confused when the "memory" related shit comes into it and memory addresses and all that kind of stuff. I don't to copy and paste, even if I can make them undetectable, I have tried youtube but nobody seems to know how to make a helpful video that isn't from 3 years ago. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I should start learning? Thanks...

Thanks
    You need to be determined to gather to knowledge on how to develop such software, I would suggest starting with looking at some c++ tutorials for beginners. You clearly have no understanding when it comes to memory which is an essential part to programming itself. Goodluck : ) we all start with the basics, not giving up is the key to success.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by b1ackbaron69 View Post
    So I have just been hit by the recent VAC wave (rip) and it got me thinking, I really need to start making my own cheats instead of constantly being victim to VAC waves plus, I just want them to be my own. I'm not experience with c# or c++ AT ALL..... I have downloaded source codes but I mainly just get confused when the "memory" related shit comes into it and memory addresses and all that kind of stuff. I don't to copy and paste, even if I can make them undetectable, I have tried youtube but nobody seems to know how to make a helpful video that isn't from 3 years ago. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I should start learning? Thanks...
    Start with reading before copy pasting. When I was younger I used to copy paste, like for an example using the memory editing class "ProcMem" or other memory editing classes from these forums without really knowing how to use them. You don't learn a lot that way. If you want to get a simple introduction to c++ I recommend the app "SoloLearn". You can also just search for it on google. Starting out with books might be boring, at least it was for me. Like 1000 pages explaining something that can be explained in a 100... And when you are done with learning the basics, intermediate syntax of how c++ works you could start moving into openprocess msdn. All though on newer games anti cheats (EAC, BattlEye) are blocking basic win readmemory and write functions so you might have to read up on dissasembly and kernel programming. Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Don't copy paste it will be same and maybe even worse then downloading public cheats get some knowledge Youtube tutorials google n sh1t and try to make some basic things but remember never C+P its worst thing u can do... cuz most of leaked public source codes are already detected or trash coded...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by b1ackbaron69 View Post
    If your only reason for learning to hack is to have undetected cheats to use, just buy a p2c. If you can't afford one, get a job.

If you really want to learn just for the sake of learning and doing something productive:
    1. Learn basic C++ AND basic C (Buy a good book or watch a youtube tutorial series or both)

Once you do this you should be able to understand most code if you think about it long enough.

2. Learn basic assembly (youtube tutorial and books again)

These steps should take about a month to 3 months (give or take depending on how good of a learner you are)

While learning these things, you should come to understand how computer memory works quit well.

3. Begin to write your cheat (I recommend external to start off with)

Try to find the few good tutorials out there that REALLY teach you what is going on - it's almost impossible to code your first cheat just by looking at raw source code.

When you get better, you should be able to look at just source code and be able to add a new feature to your cheat from that.

Remember - NEVER COPY/PASTE. Always take the time to really learn what code does. It can be tempting to c&p but DON'T. You will learn 10x faster even if you just write code out yourself directly from another source, because it forces you to actually LOOK at it.

Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    youtube com/watch?v=tvC1WCdV1XU&list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83&index= 1

but buying a p2c would be best