Thread: To Clarify...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

To Clarify...

I think some people are misinterpreting my departure from MPGH. Yes being passed over for Minion again had a great deal to do with it but it's not the only reason. It's how I lost it to begin with, it's not getting it back, it's the way this section is running in general.

We have got to be one of if not the largest website for Combat Arms hacking and nobody respects or fears us anymore. You can see it in the spam and advertising every single day. This section specifically has been and is being run like a God damn high school. It's not about who is more qualified for the job(s) it's about who is friends with who or who said what to who. You can't take a few thousand children and put a child or children in charge of them and expect things to run smooth. Hate all you want but this is true. Anyone have any idea how high our turnover is for staff here? It's un-fucking-believable.

I don't want to offend anybody and if I have done so I apologize. But I look around and every time there are positions open for Minion or Mod it seems that the least likely person or persons get the job. Again, go ahead and hate me I don't care. The cycle will continue until someone does something about it. The last time this section had any order or got any respect Liz was running it. People are being promoted out of left field barely even having their feet wet with Minionship yet. If you find 5 people with positions I'll find 5 better qualified.

I love this section but it's going to hell on a fast track. Head admin should not have to be called in on a daily basis to remove spam or ban somebody. It's been this way for 6 months. These positions should not be filled based on who has and who has not had an opportunity. Until they realize that this cycle of shit won't change. Positions should be based on qualifications, availability, and a track record. It wouldn't hurt to select adults either.

I've said my piece. I wish you the best of luck I really do but I can't in good conscience sit here anymore knowing that this good section is turning into a side show and it all starts children in leadership roles.

~ROUGH

PS: 1 last

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i feel ya rough

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    you have a point, the general section is full of random crap and choobs. good luck for wherever you're gonna go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Blame it on KING/Legendary Hack. LH has no backbone, and KING was the ones chosen who he "promised" a spot. If they mishandle it, all of them get removed.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Blame it on KING/Legendary Hack. LH has no backbone, and KING was the ones chosen who he "promised" a spot. If they mishandle it, all of them get removed.
    I haz backbone

Um, sad to see you go rough. Best of luck in whatever you do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    wow. he promised spots. that totally proves Rough's points

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Arun tell me if I'm out of line here. But do you or do you not, between you, Dave, Obama, and Liz get called here way too much because of spam, advertising, and bans?

LH just got the job so he's not even in all this. This section has been snowballing out of control.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bro, I close/delete/ban more than every staff member on this site X2

You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    josh is most active piece of shit ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My point Josh is that the tier of power here starting at the bottom is Minions, Mod's, GMods, and the Admin so why is it that with the CA section we always have to go to the Admin for help? It shouldn't be this way. We get shit on by everybody because they know they can get away with it.

I can't make or enforce a rule. I'm just left to sit here and deal with it. Something I just can't see myself doing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    My point Josh is that the tier of power here starting at the bottom is Minions, Mod's, GMods, and the Admin so why is it that with the CA section we always have to go to the Admin for help? It shouldn't be this way. We get shit on by everybody because they know they can get away with it.

I can't make or enforce a rule. I'm just left to sit here and deal with it. Something I just can't see myself doing.
    I don't really deal with cleanups, unless it's a advertiser/spammer. Occasionally I have to clean up, but nothing I wouldn't consider normal. Obama and Liz generally are the eyes and ears of the forum, and tell me what's needed, but if they think the staff is failing, they would tell me (though they never do <.<, e.g. CrossFire, which was a total mess so they all got removed).

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    CA general is the new spammer's corner?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    somtimes i agree with rough that we do need ppl who are online constantly on the look for ad's spam ETC... stuff like this didnt happen as much until you got demoted rough ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This did not happen overnight. We're like 97% flame and spam now and 3% hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    flame and spam IN the hack threads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast