Thread: Ace Ban Appeal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ace Ban Appeal

Hey,

I was banned for reasons I am not aware of. Without any type of warning I was banned and the following was the reason given to me: "Working with a scammer to post a service" I was not aware that the person who was working for me is a scammer. If I had any knowledge about he being a scammer, I would not have put in risk my reputation & account.

Even if he would have tried to scam me, there would have been no way he could have pull it off. People that work for me are paid once orders are done and fully completed. This is the only way people should work because of past event where partners end up being scammers and scam their “boss.” It happened to Gaar and Psychotic, although Psychotic’s event was a bit different because of the service being a subscription.

What I don’t understand is why I am banned. I have not done anything wrong on mpgh since the day I first registered. I understand the precautions staff took to protect the forum but I don’t understand why I am banned since no one was scammed and I did not know that my partner was a scammer. I am not here to talk bad about anyone or point fingers but this is not something new. It has happened to staff and other people before. No one has even been banned because of this (if no one was scammed). If someone works for you, there is no way you can tell if he/she is a scammer. I know I am responsible of anything that happens on “MY” Service, but nothing happened because if you take precautions and pay when orders are completed, there is no way anyone gets scammed. I really hope you take another look at my ban, Dave.

Thanks!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AceČ For This Useful Post:

Marcus. (06-22-2017),Saint (06-22-2017),Steve (06-23-2017),Vader (06-23-2017),WarGrym (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

AceČ (06-22-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AceČ View Post
    I was banned for reasons I am not aware of.
    Well, if you still haven't realised the reason. The reason is.

Working with a scammer to post a service
    Last edited by Marcus.; 06-22-2017 at 10:23 AM.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post

Well, if you still haven't realised the reason. The reason is.

I didn't say I don't know what the reason is. I said I am not aware of it, I didn't know that my partner was a ban evader and a previous scammer. That's what I meant.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AceČ For This Useful Post:

seryevolki (06-22-2017)

Thanks
    FREE MY NIGGA ACE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Praying for you my little allahu akbar <3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to seryevolki For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hey,

I was banned for reasons I am not aware of. Without any type of warning I was banned and the following was the reason given to me: "Working with a scammer to post a service" I was not aware that the person who was working for me is a scammer. If I had any knowledge about he being a scammer, I would not have put in risk my reputation & account.

Even if he would have tried to scam me, there would have been no way he could have pull it off. People that work for me are paid once orders are done and fully completed. This is the only way people should work because of past event where partners end up being scammers and scam their “boss.” It happened to Gaar and Psychotic, although Psychotic’s event was a bit different because of the service being a subscription.

What I don’t understand is why I am banned. I have not done anything wrong on mpgh since the day I first registered. I understand the precautions staff took to protect the forum but I don’t understand why I am banned since no one was scammed and I did not know that my partner was a scammer. I am not here to talk bad about anyone or point fingers but this is not something new. It has happened to staff and other people before. No one has even been banned because of this (if no one was scammed). If someone works for you, there is no way you can tell if he/she is a scammer. I know I am responsible of anything that happens on “MY” Service, but nothing happened because if you take precautions and pay when orders are completed, there is no way anyone gets scammed. I really hope you take another look at my ban, Dave.

Thanks!
    In the thread your "partner" told people to contact him on Skype. How do you know what your partner aka a scammer is doing or telling "your customers"?

Thread was fishy as fuck, service was fishy a fuck, high risk and shouldn't have been approved in the first place. You were banned as a precaution, now we're going to wait for the reports to be made.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Cadized (06-25-2017)

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

In the thread your "partner" told people to contact him on Skype. How do you know what your partner aka a scammer is doing or telling "your customers"?

Thread was fishy as fuck, service was fishy a fuck, high risk and shouldn't have been approved in the first place. You were banned as a precaution, now we're going to wait for the reports to be made.
    I never said they should contact him on Skype, and always asked my customers not to pay anyone but me.
    I've gotten only one sale so far, refund has been done, and it's processing. I can refund that customer what he paid me if that's required.
    Please Dave, I've never attempted to scam anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I am even considering doing a Premium membership giveaway as an apology for my ignorance, and not checking with staff before partnering up with him. I am really sorry again, give me one more chance.
    Last edited by AceČ; 06-22-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I am even considering doing a Premium membership giveaway as an apology for my ignorance, and not checking with staff before partnering up with him. I am really sorry again, give me one more chance.

You don't need to do anything. Just wait.

They banned you as a precaution. It's not about chances, ignorance, or giveaways, it's about waiting.

Wait 1-3 days until things blow over. Then you should be unbanned.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post

You don't need to do anything. Just wait.

They banned you as a precaution. It's not about chances, ignorance, or giveaways, it's about waiting.

Wait 1-3 days until things blow over. Then you should be unbanned.

I didn't get the whole thing, thanks for pointing it out. I am still considering doing the giveaway though, I will be so grateful if I get unbanned.

Thanks
    This is just my opinion, but usually people who aren't reputable tend to partner up with someone on MPGH who is more reputable. The person who is partnering up with them should hold the responsibility to protect the customers by not allowing their partner direct contact with customers, and should only allow that person to provide the service. You as the person creating the thread, should take the money, hold it, then divide it with your partner when he has completed the service. Basically, you are acting as middleman for your partner and should take responsibility for what they do, you chose this risk by partnering up with them in return for money and they get more exposure. Gaar has been banned and many others too for this same reason, they should have acted as a buffer for the customers to prevent scamming but they didn't and in return got banned. I empathize with you, but you should have learned from history and should have told customers to only deal with you. I think you should only be unbanned if you compensate what your partner scammed, but ultimately its up to Dave, this is merely just my opinion. Basically, don't associate with suspicious people, history shows that it only gets you banned and history tends to repeat itself.
    Last edited by InCognito; 06-23-2017 at 07:00 PM.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

AceČ (06-24-2017),Cadized (06-25-2017),Lunatic (06-24-2017),Marcus. (06-27-2017),WeshAlors (06-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    This is just my opinion, but usually people who aren't reputable tend to partner up with someone on MPGH who is more reputable. The person who is partnering up with them should hold the responsibility to protect the customers by not allowing their partner direct contact with customers, and should only allow that person to provide the service. You as the person creating the thread, should take the money, hold it, then divide it with your partner when he has completed the service. Basically, you are acting as middleman for your partner and should take responsibility for what they do, you chose this risk by partnering up with them in return for money and they get more exposure. Gaar has been banned and many others too for this same reason, they should have acted as a buffer for the customers to prevent scamming but they didn't and in return got banned. I empathize with you, but you should have learned from history and should have told customers to only deal with you. I think you should only be unbanned if you compensate what your partner scammed, but ultimately its up to Dave, this is merely just my opinion. Basically, don't associate with suspicious people, history shows that it only gets you banned and history tends to repeat itself.
    I believe nothing was scammed and he understands this. I taught him myself. You are totally correct in what you are saying here. Only way people should be partners is buy not even mentioning who your parnter is. All contact, paymetns, and everything shuold be done between OP and Customer. Partner then gets intructions from OP. Dave banned Ace as a precaution, not because people got scammed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

AceČ (06-24-2017)

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Incognito, thanks for sharing your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    You as the person creating the thread, should take the money, hold it, then divide it with your partner when he has completed the service. Basically, you are acting as middleman for your partner and should take responsibility for what they do, you chose this risk by partnering up with them in return for money and they get more exposure.
    This is exactly what I was doing. The only thing that my partner was allowed to do is to answer customers questions about stuff like refund limit, time it takes to get the refund, etc... No one was scammed in this case.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Can I get unbanned now? Someone please mention Dave.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast