Thanks

Using glitch room and scroll of pangs on binky

I tried killing binky with the glitched room and scroll of pangs but somehow the DoT from the scroll stops after a while and doesn't do much damage at all even when it was in effect? I am using stone crusher btw. I already made sure the room was glitched and that the scroll of pangs equipping trick.(the one where you relog after buying). Please help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Saiyan203 View Post
    I tried killing binky with the glitched room and scroll of pangs but somehow the DoT from the scroll stops after a while and doesn't do much damage at all even when it was in effect? I am using stone crusher btw. I already made sure the room was glitched and that the scroll of pangs equipping trick.(the one where you relog after buying). Please help.
    Check The Following :

1) Make sure at least 2 people is at the room you want to glitch :3 (including you o.O)
    2) Make sure you delete remaining Scroll of Pangs in you Inventory before repurchasing and relogging .
    3) Since you mentioned you're using stonecrusher, Use your last skill for DoT and activate Pangs, (Make Sure you survive the whole duration of DoT ticking)

Pangs alone wont get to crazy DoT Ticks, Needs to stack with other DoT skills like the ones from BB, Archpaladin , Stone Crusher, etc ,etc. . Just "MAKE SURE" you "SURVIVE"

Thanks
    Sorry for late reply. I've made sure all that you said was done but i still can't get it. I can survive through the DoT from Pangs but it only lasts for a few seconds, not doing nearly enough damage. I've also tried using BB. After doing all this, the max i could bring it to was 700k health. Maybe this is patched or broken for binky?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Saiyan203 View Post
    Sorry for late reply. I've made sure all that you said was done but i still can't get it. I can survive through the DoT from Pangs but it only lasts for a few seconds, not doing nearly enough damage. I've also tried using BB. After doing all this, the max i could bring it to was 700k health. Maybe this is patched or broken for binky?
    It's not patched, Just did it with binky to get cape shard. Maybe you're doing something wrong, since Pangs last a bit longer than you think maybe more or less 10-ish seconds .

try to follow these :
    1) First char go to doomvault (private room) , then second char join to that same room as well and do the room glitch (go to house and to that room 3-5 times) (make sure first char stays in the room while doing the glitching part).
    2) To check if you glitched the room , go kill the weaker mobs on the following screens. If it respawns quickly then the rooms is glitched
    3) Now try it with binky, hit it with a DoT Skill and use Pangs. Really make sure you survive until binky dies frome DoT ticking. (try to kill it with two char, One for tanking other one for DoT and Pangs) (as long as binky doesnt kill you two then it wont reset binky's hp)

hope this helps.
    Last edited by JustBeMySmile; 06-30-2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Typo