Thread: A few questions

Thanks

A few questions

So I've got quite a bit of GTA hours under my belt, and I've gotten bored of the game, and decided to enter the modding / "hacking" scene for it.
    I wanted to ask a few questions (I'm expecting a lot of people to be ridiculously vague or troll with their responses, I really hope that is not the case):

1. Does being in an invite-only session (just with friends, not "Online") have an effect on your chances of being banned?
    2. I'm quite honestly not looking for a mod menu, I just want aimbot, is that even a thing I can get? If not, I suppose I'll stick to using a mod menu.
    3. Are mod menus worth using? Like I said, I just plan to play with only friends, so are they worth the ban risk?
    4. What is the main factor to getting banned in GTA? (is it anticheat, manual bans / reports etc.)

Thanks so much for your time, have a nice day.
    Last edited by jujubinks; 06-26-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jujubinks View Post
    So I've got quite a bit of GTA hours under my belt, and I've gotten bored of the game, and decided to enter the modding / "hacking" scene for it.
    I wanted to ask a few questions (I'm expecting a lot of people to be ridiculously vague or troll with their responses, I really hope that is not the case):

1. Does being in an invite-only session (just with friends, not "Online") have an effect on your chances of being banned?
    2. I'm quite honestly not looking for a mod menu, I just want aimbot, is that even a thing I can get? If not, I suppose I'll stick to using a mod menu.
    3. Are mod menus worth using? Like I said, I just plan to play with only friends, so are they worth the ban risk?
    4. What is the main factor to getting banned in GTA? (is it anticheat, manual bans / reports etc.)

Thanks so much for your time, have a nice day.
    1) invite and sole and friends only is still online
    2) most aimbots are in menu don't think there is sole one just for that
    3) if ur prepared to loss ur account then use one if ur not then don't use one its as simple as that
    4) there ban system can get you they can manual ban as R* can now monitor lobbys they can even enter sole and friends only lobby and reports can get you R* is seriously out to stop cheaters now
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

3. The Following User Says Thank You to realdealxx For This Useful Post:

jujubinks (06-27-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    1) invite and sole and friends only is still online
    2) most aimbots are in menu don't think there is sole one just for that
    3) if ur prepared to loss ur account then use one if ur not then don't use one its as simple as that
    4) there ban system can get you they can manual ban as R* can now monitor lobbys they can even enter sole and friends only lobby and reports can get you R* is seriously out to stop cheaters now
    Thanks so much for your answer, and forgive me but I need a bit of clearing up on the ban system.
    So if I were to go into my own lobby (Invite Only Session) with just a few friends, and use a mod menu, what would be the reason behind me getting banned? My friends quite simply wouldn't report me; so would it be the anticheat, or a manual ban? I guess what I'm asking is, what do I have to worry about in an Invite Only Session? Do I need to worry about the anticheat? Or do I need to worry about R* "monitoring" my lobby?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks so much for your answer, and forgive me but I need a bit of clearing up on the ban system.
    So if I were to go into my own lobby (Invite Only Session) with just a few friends, and use a mod menu, what would be the reason behind me getting banned? My friends quite simply wouldn't report me; so would it be the anticheat, or a manual ban? I guess what I'm asking is, what do I have to worry about in an Invite Only Session? Do I need to worry about the anticheat? Or do I need to worry about R* "monitoring" my lobby?
    Its against there toc it doesn't matter if ur in public or solo or friends ur still online ur still cheating its not hard to understanding it and iv already answered it there ban system with ether get you or they can monitor ur lobby if you can't understand this I suggest you go back to school and learn next time try reading there toc its all their all 3rd party software can and will get you banned simply as that
    talking to idiot is most frustrating thing ever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
    Its against there toc it doesn't matter if ur in public or solo or friends ur still online ur still cheating its not hard to understanding it and iv already answered it there ban system with ether get you or they can monitor ur lobby if you can't understand this I suggest you go back to school and learn next time try reading there toc its all their all 3rd party software can and will get you banned simply as that
    I apologize, but I suppose I should suggest you stop answering, you're wasting your time at this point.
    What I meant was an explanation of the "ban system". Saying "there ban system will get you" provides no explanation what-so-ever, and I suppose since I'm an ignorant english kid, it doesn't help that I can't really understand what you're saying.
    I'll just wait for help from someone else, thanks so much for your time anyways.

EDIT:
    To clear up my question that I'm trying to ask here, if I were to use a mod menu in an invite only session, what are the odds of me getting banned, assuming I don't use it stupidly?
    I'm not asking for an answer of "you have risk of getting banned because you are using a cheat", no. I'm just looking for someone to tell me what my chances of getting banned are if I were to use a menu in an invite only session, once again, not using it blatantly / stupidly, and if there is anything I could do to decrease that chance.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by jujubinks; 06-27-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Does being in an invite-only session (just with friends, not "Online") have an effect on your chances of being banned?
    1. its just so other people dont report when youre dropping the money, but rockstar can still detect the cheats
    2. there prob aimbot out there, but risking being banned just for that doesnt seem worth it imo
    3. if you want money or have a couple accs able to being banned and want to mess with people then yes, if youre using it on your main then no
    4. prob rockstar detecting that you recently got like 498million dollars

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.