Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Mouzie's Sub-Machine Gun Guide

Shalom!

This guide will teach you about the sub-machine gun and gives you ideas and tactics regardless of the pros and cons. This guide will not covers NX weapons or weapons with extremely high ranks. This guide will also be updated.

What is a sub-machine gun?

A sub-machine gun is a compact automatic weapon that shoot pistol rounds.

There is three types of sub-machine guns:

Sub-machine gun
    SMG/Assault Rifle Hybrid
    Machine Pistol

9mm Uzi
    The Israeli pride, for almost 60 years, the Uzi is still the most popular sub-machine gun and also the most sold then any other sub-machine gun combine.

Price: 700GP

The Uzi is the second cheapest gun, the Uzi is known as a fast firing with a low recoil and fast reload. The Uzi is known to all Combat Arms players, as a extremely reliable weapon. However, the Uzi have two flaws and Nexon should fix these: One is the power, the Uzi is one of the most underpowered weapon and even the 9mm MP5A2 is more powerful and accurate then the Uzi. The Uzi's range and spread is also horrible, however its light weight and great reliability makes it a wonderful weapons for rusher and snipers. With an added light vest the gun is deadly.

Quick Facts: In real life, the Uzi have little to no spread and a person can shoot it with one hand on automatic with little trouble. The Uzi is also made in more then one form such as the Uzi Micro, Uzi Carbine, and the Uzi Pistol. The Uzi is also made to use the .45 APC round, a more powerful round (Good new NX weapon).

.45 Mac-10 (Ingram-11)
    One of the United States more iconic sub-machine gun, you see this gun in movies and in games. The SMG was made during the Vietnam War and quickly grew unpopular, currently, there is no more US military forces who uses the Mac-10.

Price: 800GP

An unreliable .45 caliber weapon that can't even hit targets at close range, with the horrible recoil, the player is force to get in the opponent's face to do some damages, while the gun kill very quickly at close range, the idea of having to get close all the times and horrible spread and recoil, makes it one if not the most unpopular gun other then the M16A2. The Mac-10 is very useful for small maps like Junk Flea and in some cases-Death Room. Because of its light weight, snipers can use this as a backup weapon.

Quick Facts: The Mac-10 was use in the Vietnam War and ended up being highly unreliable, the Mac-10 in the game is actually the Ingram-11.

9mm MP5A2
    The popular West Germany sub-machine gun, this is in every movies, games, etc. That uses SWAT forces or some kind of special forces.

The 9mm MP5, is a medium/close range weapon, with good recoil, accurate, and good damage. The MP5 is damaging because of its accuracy and damage is very good for its class and the spread is very close together. The MP5 have a few flaws, the range is short for its class, and the speed is a little slower then some other gun. This gun is good for snipers and close range maps, because of its reliability is high like the Uzi, it is a great gun to use in all maps except for long range maps.

Quick Facts: The MP5 can't ever have an silencer attach to its barrel, as the barrel is to small and short, the MP5SD is the silence version. The Uzi and the MP5 uses the same 9mm round and yet the MP5 is slightly more powerful if not more powerful then the Uzi.

.45 U.M.P. (Or UMP) (both UMPs you see in the game are the same)
    Another classic sub-machine gun, the gun fired a .45 caliber round and it is high damaging and reliable, while not as popular in real life as other SMGs.

Price: 850GP

This sub-machine gun is one of the most popular sub-machine gun that uses the .45 caliber round. It has high damage for a four-shot kill and a high portability, and this is counterbalanced by relatively slow firing and inaccuracy. The higher price is because of the larger 35 round clip (as opposed to a standard 30 round clip). This gun is great for tapping kills and has a moderate range. Do not fit with Itech, it is useless. The gun slow speed and slow reload compare of the SMGs makes it a little troublesome.

Quick Facts: The gun is one of the most popular weapon in Combat Arms, in real life, the gun is A LOT slower. The UMP makes a loud 'popping' sound in game.

The South Korean weapon is known for its high damage, reliability, and accuracy. (I never fired or seen this weapon in my hands, I am unable to provide very good information).

The K1A is a sub-machine gun that also possesses traits of an assault rifle. The K1A is the most accurate out of all the sub-machine guns, but has relatively hefty recoil to counter this. It has high damage capable of a four-shot kill, but a slow spray rate. Therefore the K1A can be attached with a scope and used for mid-range combat in addition to close-range spraying.

The recoil of the K1A seems to settle much slower than other guns, making scope-spraying quite cumbersome.

Quick Fact: One of the first AR/SMG hybrid and the first SMG to be release into Combat Arms in South Korea.

The K7 is a South Korean sub-machine gun, known for its insanely fast ROF.

(Again like the K1A, I never fired this weapon).

The K7 is a great example of a sub-machine gun built for spraying. The very high rate of fire combined with high portability allows you to get in your opponent's face and fill them up with lead before they can even react. This is counterbalanced by a five-shot kill.

What people find difficult about the K7 is its strange recoil. There is absolutely no everywhere recoil. When you start firing, the K7 will immediately kick straight up, and then afterward rock heavily side-to-side. When the side-recoil starts, you should just let go of your mouse button and then spray again.

The K7 has a suppressor built into its design that can not be removed, which is why it costs just a bit more. You can still add a scope or magazine mod, though.

Quick Facts: On Nexon's website and in Combat Arms states: 'This accurate, low recoil weapon is ideal for covert ops. Its high-quality suppressor masks both noise and muzzle-flash.' Yet the recoil is insanely high for its class.

PP-19 Bizon (Bison)
    The Russian PP-19 is a fast firing weapon, while I've never fired one before, I heard Egyptian that uses Russian weaponry say that the gun is very reliable and hard hitting.

Price: 1,200GP

The PP-19 is the most powerful sub-machine gun in terms of damage. In fact, it borders between a three hit kill and a four hit kill, closely approximating G36E damage. Despite having the largest magazine in any gun other than machine guns, it still has a blazing fast reload. The main drawback is its very high recoil (for an SMG) to balance this out. However, as the iTech Reflex Scope is unlocked alongside the PP-19, this can be used to "reduce" the recoil. The PP19 is also expensive and has a high rank requirement.

Quick Fact: The PP-19 is created because of special forces losses in the Russian Federation. Victor Kalashnikov, son the of the AK-47 creator, invented this gun, also with the son of the Dragunov SVD creator who was on his team.

P-90
    A fast, reliable weapon, the FNP90 is extremely reliable and damaging.
    (Never fired it; heard people talk about it)

Price: 1,100GP

This very strange looking gun is quite good, but lacking in several areas. The damage is a good four-hit kill, and the accuracy and portability are balanced and rather high compared to some other sub-machine guns. It also reloads very quickly. The P90 comes with a built-in reflex scope (with red dot), which is very small, barely gives any magnification, but negates the recoil when you are using the scope.

The P90 is somewhat low on recoil, but when the side-to-side rocking begins, make sure to let go of the mouse button and fire again.
    The main complaint about the P90 is that it doesn't have enough ammo. Although it has an extremely large clip size, there is only 100 pieces of ammo total, while the other guns have at least 120. You are also unable to attach a magazine modification. This gun's uniqueness and built-in scope causes it to cost you more GP than do the other guns.

Quick Fact: The P90 uses the smallest round in the entire game: 5.7x28mm

Hopes you all love this guide!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

0terminater0 (03-22-2010),Alby-kun (03-22-2010),KingDot (03-22-2010),Bombsaway707 (03-22-2010),CRUSTY (03-22-2010),darthmala (03-22-2010),InCognito (03-22-2010),kentonyu (03-22-2010),Pixipixel_ (03-22-2010),Shocking (03-22-2010)

Thanks
    Great guide! MPGH should put a Combat Arms Guides section for excellent threads like these. Thanked

Thanks
    Not another Sticky!

Great guide well written and very informative...

10/10
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice work Mouzie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Mouzie strikes again, :L
    I would read this, but I'm not a big fan of SMG's.

Looks well placed, coming from Mouzie
    I'm sure its as good as it looks.

Thanks
    On Behalf of Shocking, Make a sniper one please!

Now you have to do it because I said please. &.&
    I'm back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I don't know what to do. :L
    Ask Mouzie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Best SMG = mp5 ras...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'll make a sniper rifle guide for you guys. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Very good post man, nice and complete!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    HURRAH!!!
    Make a sniper rifle one
    I like your guide. Mostly because you've actually fired some of them before...
    Unlike me
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol some of that war a copy paste >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    Attention Soldiers!
    Me and Sam 69.
    --Combat Arms Command--
    good to know, Nexon.

(\__/)
    (>_<)
    ('') ('')

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Another awesome tut =) Good job !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is all common sense tho i know all that.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iR4WR View Post
    Lol some of that war a copy paste >.>
    I admit I did on some of them, because they said exactly of what I was going to say, so rather then type it, I simply copy and pasted. :3

They had horrible spelling and grammar and I spiced it up a little.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast