So, back in the day, about a year, two years ago, I played a lot of DayZ and had a lot of fun hacking, they were not free hacks, they were a monthly subscription type deal. Now the thing about it, is they worked perfectly. Used them for 2 months, straight, was able to speedhack everywhere and kill people endlessly. There was no aimbot ofc, I don't believe there really even is one. But my problem is this, I don't have the same email I purchased those hacks with, or remember the name of the website that sold them. They had hacks for multiple games. They held them for DayZ standalone, Arma 2, I believe Insurgency as well. The other hack I used was a one time purchase 25 euro hack that had ESP and the ability to Teleport Dead Bodies to yourself. Along with minor flight (Risky af tho). The monthly subscription hack had two separate clip keybinds, one being for "x clip" one being for "y clip" I am hoping that someone has heard of these clients to that I can find them again as I want to get back into hacking, but with all these different BE bypasses, script injectors, all I see is $$$ getting drained out of my pocket. I just wanna find the good old stuff I used back in the day where it was simple, you buy one thing and it did everything ya needed. :/