Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,273
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,503
    My Mood
    Angelic

    New Steam Profile

    Made New Artwork and Designs for my steam profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/HeldUp

    Gay




     










  2. #2
    Kickassaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    147
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Made New Artwork and Designs for my steam profile
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/HeldUp
    the welcome to my profile is sooooo blurry it hurts my eyes
    Don't thank me, show me you care by hitting that thanks button!


  3. #3
    avocadoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,016
    Reputation
    1487
    Thanks
    1,021
    My Mood
    Doh
    Pretty cool, I think you should've done a better font for your name tbh. It seems a little bland.

    Overall pretty clean.


    a̫̳͕͖̩̩v̨̘͇͈̹o̵̺̤̞͍̤͚̗͝c̸̣̬̦͔̜͉͔̰a̼̻d͇͇̺͞͝ọ̭̰͙̕ͅͅ f̯̭͕̜̖̙̮͇̜̕o̥̺͙̟͔͚̞̜͡r͔̟̹̹͢͠c͇̰͈̦̼̼̀͠͞ȩ̞̩̗͔̠̦̘͖͟͡ ̹



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to avocadoforce For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (1 Week Ago)

  5. #4

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Axel For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (1 Week Ago)

  7. #5
    King Clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    1,777.71
    Posts
    812
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    65
    That looks pretty sexy

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to King Clay For This Useful Post:

    TheJoker (1 Week Ago)

  9. #6
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,273
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickassaldo View Post
    the welcome to my profile is sooooo blurry it hurts my eyes
    It's Relative to an Anime called Erased.
    This is where i got it from http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=863918056

    Gay




     










  10. #7
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'd prefer a snappier animation for your artwork showcase, the "welcome to my profile" workshop showcase seems excessive.
    I like to keep my profile short enough so that people who visit it don't need to scroll down all that much.

    Fun fact, i also revamped my steam profile and i was thinking about sharing it here.
    Take a look if you're interested.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/iv2b/

  11. #8
    NYCVN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Very impressive, if I switch to PC gaming; I have to make something like this.
    +1
    shouko ❤

  12. #9
    skained's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LOL ! Very cool

  13. #10
    yungporsche's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask your hoe
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Sexy!
    Trappin Since 2017

  14. #11
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,273
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    I'd prefer a snappier animation for your artwork showcase, the "welcome to my profile" workshop showcase seems excessive.
    I like to keep my profile short enough so that people who visit it don't need to scroll down all that much.

    Fun fact, i also revamped my steam profile and i was thinking about sharing it here.
    Take a look if you're interested.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/iv2b/
    not bad. only thing is i like the the extended artwork as it seems more cleaner also you can actually fit more artwork and aren't as restricted.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCVN View Post
    Very impressive, if I switch to PC gaming; I have to make something like this.
    +1
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=921284935 Might like this ^‿^

    Gay




     










  15. #12
    VAW$RfgW4TWW54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Bored
    At first I thought oh nothing too special just a nice animation but then I saw it. You even animated particles in the picture to fit perfectly in with the steam background. This is genius as fuck. Good on you bud.

  16. #13
    LUX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    372
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good job!
    ____________________


  17. #14
    TheJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Highschool
    Posts
    4,273
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    3,503
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by prof3ssorice View Post
    At first I thought oh nothing too special just a nice animation but then I saw it. You even animated particles in the picture to fit perfectly in with the steam background. This is genius as fuck. Good on you bud.
    The particles are synced into the right side of the artwork too

    Gay




     










  18. #15
    VAW$RfgW4TWW54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    123
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post


    The particles are synced into the right side of the artwork too
    OMG I didn't notice that, dude you just took steam profile art to a whole new level. This is inspiring me to update my own and add leaves flowing or something. Too bad steam doesn't allow custom wallpapers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New Steam Minion!
    By Smoke in forum Steam Games Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 08:30 PM
  2. [SOLVED] Assign MW2 to a new steam account
    By thesabor in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. New steam look.
    By viesty in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. New Steam Client
    By 648DFSsdQ#$4 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 03:21 PM
  5. [new] steam members! [MPGH] community
    By amullercorner in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 02:46 PM