Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

PS3 hacking questions

Okay, so I get that the playstation 3 is alot harder to hack on than your regular PC games. I have some questions about hacking on a PS3:

Would it be possible to simply transpose the coding, stick it on a flash drive and plug it into your playstation 3's USB and run a hack like that?

Can you manipulate the game so that it believes you did something lets say, 200 headshots or something in story mode. If you could manipulate the game\server to believe you have achieved this then you would be able to get all the trophies fairly easily?

I have no idea what I am talking about these are just some ideas. I think that there should be a sticked thread about specifics on hacking consoles, because most people probably have no idea about how to approach it.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Most of the things is really hard to make... What I know, you can't make a aimbot unless you are sony.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hejsan View Post
    Most of the things is really hard to make... What I know, you can't make a aimbot unless you are sony.
    I agree you need to be really good at coding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well that sucks... So all we have is 'Trophy' hacks which are saved game data that has the trophy completed correct? And how exactly do you get the files onto the USB and back onto your 'saved game' folder on your playstation 3 with the normal operating system? :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I see, thank you very much! Im not very familiar with this sort of stuff on the ps3

Thanks
    Who needs trophies? lol like I care but there is some game hacks...just needa findem :] suim games you can save there save data and put them into your PC or lappy and modify....

most Ps3 games are in C++ so even a guy that dosnt know how to code can understand

set laser force "0" to laser force "1" lol.....

Thanks
    Lol aimbot on ps3 would pwn

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager8113 View Post
    Okay, so I get that the playstation 3 is alot harder to hack on than your regular PC games. I have some questions about hacking on a PS3:

Would it be possible to simply transpose the coding, stick it on a flash drive and plug it into your playstation 3's USB and run a hack like that?

Can you manipulate the game so that it believes you did something lets say, 200 headshots or something in story mode. If you could manipulate the game\server to believe you have achieved this then you would be able to get all the trophies fairly easily?

I have no idea what I am talking about these are just some ideas. I think that there should be a sticked thread about specifics on hacking consoles, because most people probably have no idea about how to approach it.

Thanks
    sounds a little hard......