Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    Watch out Mel, this kid is serious.
    Oh noes, ! He will kill my website ! I am so scared, Someone protect me !...
    No
    Love You All~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Oh noes, ! He will kill my website ! I am so scared, Someone protect me !...
    No
    Man, even over the net, that statement is soaked n sarcasm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    He figured out how to rename *.exe.exe to *.exe... finally

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    inb4 close
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ^lawl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    lol @ this thread,

Well, ye, serious business. :>
    S U C K

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    I CHALLENGE YOU !

TO A PIE-COOKING CHALLENGE' FOOL..

Rules are.. The one that tastes more like Peach wins =)

@Kiddie

You won't get many bots anyway with your youtube-skills,
    Try to take down my website =)
    It can be done in VB.NET with one user (if you got a speedy server or not), you might not even need a botnet, just some bandwith and a fast connection and the knowledge how to connect-whore a server.

Thanks
    MPGH = Serious Shit here Kids.
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hey, its SteamFuck
    Why was I randomly banned? Explain this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
    Okay people here to clear things up.

First of all, to the people saying fuck you, please read throughout this message.

I am NOT the one that uploaded a keylog, why the hell would I do so much for this forum, then just ditch everyone and take accounts?

How it all happened :

On the BC2 Section, people posted a "multihack", so since I'm minion there, I went to check it out. As some people know, I don't have an antivirus and I'm not a huge supporter of the programs, actually I hate them, so the dumb ass I was opened the hack (as it wasn't something like Stub.exe, it was the avira antivirus version 99999, did look suspicious) and someone logged in on my account posting a fake aimbot, that I deleted a few minutes after since I was still logged in at that time. I changed my password, formatted my PC and did the whole stuff again. I was pretty sure my account would be safe now. Somehow, I can't remember opening any other file, someone still had access to my account, and modified ONLY THE BAD COMPANY 2 RETAIL ESP HACK POST, making it look exactly the same and even with a nice Winject icon on the supposed Winject.exe. I don't download my attachments daily to check them out, I just use the hacks themself because I have them on my PC, so that keylogger had been up there for about 5/6 days, until someone reported it was a keylogger. I instantly changed the attachment to the proper one, but it got deleted by I guess Obama.
    Now Obama posted links to more attachments that I do, including Melodia's one. I hope Melodia had downloaded one of the attachments I added in there, to see it was the same .rar as she sent me, just had to edit it in the main post because of the 24hour limit to editing your topic.

Anyways, this is what happened, feel free to believe me or not. I can only say this, I can do nothing more to prove it. I think if you look at what I did for this forum, it'd be clear to think that I did not do this.

Thanks to all the people that do believe me and waited for my reply on this.

I was busy with school, and as Obama told me he's investigating, I wasn't wanting to make such a reply yet. Next week theres an exam week as I told other people, so that won't make my activity go up either.

That is, if people still want me on this forum.

Hope you guys can give me a chance and that this reply won't be deleted.

Koen.
    ofc we give u a chance but i recommend you to get a anti virus because you dl alot and hang on hacking sites.

Quote Originally Posted by hess99 View Post
    You guys are fucking idiots.

Koen did nothing, he's a 14 year old kid from the Netherlands who helps you guys by leeching hacks from other forums since you're all too fucking lazy to search for them.

And yes, I keylogged him after I RAT(ted) him because he appeared on my RAT, seeing that he was a moderator on this piss poor website, I decided to use his power to keylog you fellow noobs, and guess what? 20,000 logs. The last guy who did it, yeah, he's an idiot for posting a new thread, just gotta secretly do it. Props to Drake.

I lol'd at the kid who said that he would DDOS Koen, to that kid; you're a fucking idiot, you need to hang yourself. Here, have my IP, 127.0.0.1, go DDOS it with your CMD prompt yeah? If my IP is posted anyways, you'll realize it's a VPN dynamic address, because unlike you guys, i'm not a fucking idiot.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by faszom111 View Post
    You guys are fucking idiots.

Koen did nothing, he's a 14 year old kid from the Netherlands who helps you guys by leeching hacks from other forums since you're all too fucking lazy to search for them.

And yes, I keylogged him after I RAT(ted) him because he appeared on my RAT, seeing that he was a moderator on this piss poor website, I decided to use his power to keylog you fellow noobs, and guess what? 20,000 logs. The last guy who did it, yeah, he's an idiot for posting a new thread, just gotta secretly do it. Props to Drake.

I lol'd at the kid who said that he would DDOS Koen, to that kid; you're a fucking idiot, you need to hang yourself. Here, have my IP, 127.0.0.1, go DDOS it with your CMD prompt yeah? If my IP is posted anyways, you'll realize it's a VPN dynamic address, because unlike you guys, i'm not a fucking idiot.

Cheers!

Oh look, another member!
    Quote Originally Posted by zfroggyman View Post
    You see, if I was more efficient, I would've RAT(ted) all of you guys also, and I would've actually FUD'ed my keylogger, but apparently, many of you guys are too stupid to realize Trojan.Dropper instantly means that the file is malicious.

Cheers!
    fag
    stop spamming accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny-Tags7 View Post
    No guys serious what is a keylogger?
    ?!?
    he can see your login details of for example steam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post

he can see your login details of for example steam
    Not exactly, well yes he can, but its more than that.

A keylogger is a program (invisible) that record everything typed on your keyboard, record it, and then the record can be accessed by the guy that hacked you.(Simple explanation)

In fact, if you go on paypal and type your credit card number / expiration date, everything will be recorded by the keylogger in a .txt. As for your gaming account.

TheUser, what you were probably talking of was a iStealer.
    S U C K

Thanks
    i got hacked!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geowned View Post
    i got hacked!!!!!!!!!
    as said in ca sections, proof or gtfo.

You come here without posting anything and post "i got hacked" without posting any proof or any further information.

Thanks
    WHY DIDN'T YOU POST AT OUR SECTION?

Thanks
    ähm:
    my youtube and web.de accounts are stolen.
    Sorry for my baaaad english

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast