Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    weird things are going on on mpgh, we need to stop these ppl
    totally agree, he has done allot of good things for this forum, let's not forget that! Give him a chance to explain what happend. And if he will never come back to the forum, then weknow enough

Thanks
    well if he doesnt come back or watever u guys r goin to do if hes proven to be the person to do it on purpose then i can DDoS his ass.

Thanks
    I'm dissapointed if Koen knew what he was doing. I too don't believe it like TheUser. I might not have been here a while, but just seeing all the help Koen has given on the forums, seems highly unlikely.

But to be on the safe side, I'm running a Scan with NOD32, sure hope it cathes anything if it's there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane212 View Post
    well if he doesnt come back or watever u guys r goin to do if hes proven to be the person to do it on purpose then i can DDoS his ass.
    What is DDoS?

C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/call of duty modern warfare 2/
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Okay people here to clear things up.

First of all, to the people saying fuck you, please read throughout this message.

I am NOT the one that uploaded a keylog, why the hell would I do so much for this forum, then just ditch everyone and take accounts?

How it all happened :

On the BC2 Section, people posted a "multihack", so since I'm minion there, I went to check it out. As some people know, I don't have an antivirus and I'm not a huge supporter of the programs, actually I hate them, so the dumb ass I was opened the hack (as it wasn't something like Stub.exe, it was the avira antivirus version 99999, did look suspicious) and someone logged in on my account posting a fake aimbot, that I deleted a few minutes after since I was still logged in at that time. I changed my password, formatted my PC and did the whole stuff again. I was pretty sure my account would be safe now. Somehow, I can't remember opening any other file, someone still had access to my account, and modified ONLY THE BAD COMPANY 2 RETAIL ESP HACK POST, making it look exactly the same and even with a nice Winject icon on the supposed Winject.exe. I don't download my attachments daily to check them out, I just use the hacks themself because I have them on my PC, so that keylogger had been up there for about 5/6 days, until someone reported it was a keylogger. I instantly changed the attachment to the proper one, but it got deleted by I guess Obama.
    Now Obama posted links to more attachments that I do, including Melodia's one. I hope Melodia had downloaded one of the attachments I added in there, to see it was the same .rar as she sent me, just had to edit it in the main post because of the 24hour limit to editing your topic.

Anyways, this is what happened, feel free to believe me or not. I can only say this, I can do nothing more to prove it. I think if you look at what I did for this forum, it'd be clear to think that I did not do this.

Thanks to all the people that do believe me and waited for my reply on this.

I was busy with school, and as Obama told me he's investigating, I wasn't wanting to make such a reply yet. Next week theres an exam week as I told other people, so that won't make my activity go up either.

That is, if people still want me on this forum.

Hope you guys can give me a chance and that this reply won't be deleted.

Koen.

Thanks
    I knew you'd come through for us!! Ily Koen.

Thanks
    You guys are fucking idiots.

Koen did nothing, he's a 14 year old kid from the Netherlands who helps you guys by leeching hacks from other forums since you're all too fucking lazy to search for them.

And yes, I keylogged him after I RAT(ted) him because he appeared on my RAT, seeing that he was a moderator on this piss poor website, I decided to use his power to keylog you fellow noobs, and guess what? 20,000 logs. The last guy who did it, yeah, he's an idiot for posting a new thread, just gotta secretly do it. Props to Drake.

I lol'd at the kid who said that he would DDOS Koen, to that kid; you're a fucking idiot, you need to hang yourself. Here, have my IP, 127.0.0.1, go DDOS it with your CMD prompt yeah? If my IP is posted anyways, you'll realize it's a VPN dynamic address, because unlike you guys, i'm not a fucking idiot.

Cheers!

Thanks

Koen did nothing, he's a 14 year old kid from the Netherlands who helps you guys by leeching hacks from other forums since you're all too fucking lazy to search for them.

And yes, I keylogged him after I RAT(ted) him because he appeared on my RAT, seeing that he was a moderator on this piss poor website, I decided to use his power to keylog you fellow noobs, and guess what? 20,000 logs. The last guy who did it, yeah, he's an idiot for posting a new thread, just gotta secretly do it. Props to Drake.

I lol'd at the kid who said that he would DDOS Koen, to that kid; you're a fucking idiot, you need to hang yourself. Here, have my IP, 127.0.0.1, go DDOS it with your CMD prompt yeah? If my IP is posted anyways, you'll realize it's a VPN dynamic address, because unlike you guys, i'm not a fucking idiot.

Cheers!

Oh look, another member!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Does a Trojan fuck with your .exe files? Because lately, within the time frame fitting the virus download links, I've been completely unable to run any .exes, and I was in the midst of going from AVG 8 to 9 so my anti virus is gone...

Thanks
    You see, if I was more efficient, I would've RAT(ted) all of you guys also, and I would've actually FUD'ed my keylogger, but apparently, many of you guys are too stupid to realize Trojan.Dropper instantly means that the file is malicious.

Cheers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZORGS View Post
    Does a Trojan fuck with your .exe files? Because lately, within the time frame fitting the virus download links, I've been completely unable to run any .exes, and I was in the midst of going from AVG 8 to 9 so my anti virus is gone...
    You have malware, try using malwarebytes to get rid of it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hess99 View Post

Cheers!
    ^^^ = EPIC ******! Shut your knob gobbler insignificant little fuck

Thanks
    I believe Koen NOD32 had found 7 infultrations and has blocked 7 attacks, not sure if those are hack related.

Thanks
    also theres not an ip thats 127.0.0.1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane212 View Post
    also theres not an ip thats 127.0.0.1
    nonono, u try ddossing it lolololol

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast