Thanks

Elizabeth, a turn for Worse.(Proof read Story)

Wow, cant believe its been 2 days since ive seen the girls, its feels so much longer. ‘Havent you had breakfast this morning Liz?’ said mum, ‘Nope, ill grab some at school’ I replied.
    As I came up, I saw my group chatting as usual in the same spot as always, we had a special bench that the Student Council had approved. As I got there, I put my bag and books down on the ground, and as I reached for a seat on the Bench, Anna, the Group Leader, Stood up in all her glory, as her beautiful long sandy hair whispered in the Wind, she said in a simple sentence ‘Liz, I want you out of our group’, I stood there for a second, waiting for a reply saying, Jokes. It never happened. I simply stood still, waiting for words to come out of my mouth, I could only push out a simple noise, as in I no idea what to say at all, ‘Liz, its just, we are the school representatives and we need to keep our grooming standards up, u have gained weight, u haven’t been brushing your hair, You look atrocious’. I looked at the others, some turned their head, as if they didn’t want anything to do with it. My head fell to my feet, I grabbed my bag, and ran straight to the toilets with tears streaming down my face.

‘How could they do this’, ‘I did nothing wrong’. As I paused to wipe my eyes, mascara had dripped down my face, as if it as oil running down a newly oiled wheel standing in still motion.
    I then took a long hard look into the mirror. I saw what the girls were saying, my giant thighs, my chubby chin, my bulging stomach, I was a fat bitch. I need to get thin, ASAP. My fingers fell into my mouth, I slid my long dry sandpaper like fingers to the back of my throat, a hot steamy stew of vomit caresses my throat and comes up and out into the toilet, Relief. I look back at the Mirror while I wipe my face of the dark-green liquid and carrot chunks. I saw me, A thinner me, What I had thrown up had made me thin. The true Dieting secret. But, I wasn’t about to be one of those girls who throws up after every meal, just a quick here and there, to keep me looking good.

I left the toilets feeling, thin but still pissed off and angry, so I just walked out, simply walked out the school gates, I didn’t know how easy you could do it, but, I did, as if a was a professional ninja swiftly stalking his prey. My House was only a few blocks down. On the way I held my head in my hands, just the scene of Anna calling me fat, I didn’t know what to do, thank her, or rip her head off. Anna had opened my eyes to what I really was, but still, what she did was hurtful and totally uncalled for.

That night after dinner, I asked mum, ‘Can I just go brush my teeth and go to bed’?.
    ‘Yer sure’ she replied. I rushed upstairs and closed the bathroom door, I looked at myself in the steam rattled mirror, my thighs have gotten bigger and bigger, bigger than what they’ve ever been. Seeing as it worked the first time I pulled my fingers to the back of my throat and again, a hot steamy pile of puke came up, I kept my fingers in my throat while heeving it up, and just kept puking, the more I did it, the more I lost, the feeling was horrible, then as quick as it happened, the bathroom door burst open, mum saw me on my knee’s with my hand in my mouth, while I heeved another batch of puke onto the floor and mums slippers. The way that mum looked at me, I knew what ive become.
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to R3V For This Useful Post:

/b/oss (03-25-2010)

Thanks
    MEMBERS

DO NOT FRET, THIS STORY IS NOT BASED ON [MPGH]Liz, SIMPLY A NAME, THAT I CHOSE, I LIKED THE NAME ELIZEBETH, SO I USED IT, LIZ I HOPE U TAKE NO OFFENCE TO THIS AT ALL, JUST WANTED SOME PEOPPLE TO PROOF READ IT
    [IMG]https://i1052.photobucke*****m/albums/s455/Moshtixxx/chibi_sakura_miku_by_dav_19-d4stik3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Way to DP and you riped this from me
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Such a troll Josh, Just Shuddap and Leave

Thanks
    Ifya even bothered to read it Josh

Its bout a 15 year old girl who gets socially rejected by her social group cuz she was fat., she then develops Anorexia, and slowly discovers what she has become

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    pretty graphic man!

Thanks
    Hey, it was either this or Teen Pregnancy,

I think i made good choice.

LOL, if i have done teen pregnancy. WOOh, thtd b a story

Thanks
    Good enough for Aussies I suppose..

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A sick story about liz

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Very well Told (ImO)

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    To long, will never read.

Thanks
    /fp Dave...

/fp Josh

NG1 and Skruffag